Chapter 6

She was a princess in a castle

 

FINAL

" Forget About Me"

 

 

 

The sun risen at that time but you didn’t notice that it’s already 9 in the morning a smile was drawn in your sleeping face, the maids are already knocking in your door but still you are peacefully sleeping.

 

 

It was already 10 in the morning when you woke up feeling like the happiest person you we’re already smiling thru-out the day the maids didn’t fail to notice this as you we’re not the type of girl who smile a lot.

 

It’s  4 in the afternoon when your mom came back without your father, you we’re sitting at the balcony admiring the clip that ljoe gave last night.

 

“it shines even thou it’s not a true diamond” you smile at the thing

"oh i forgot tell him about tomorrow's event, i wish he will come" you whispered

 

I’ll just wait for Ljoe late

 

You went to the mirror and wore the clip; a smile grew on your face admiring the simple but priceless thing.

 

Ljoe: It’s not as expensive as diamond but when the time I lost you I’ve been negotiating with that ahjusshi for this clip

 

You remember how shy Ljoe when he explain this to you, chuckling in front of the mirror.

 

When suddenly your mom barged in your room she saw you smiling like an idiot in front of the mirror without you noticing her.

 

“hey!” he yelled

 

You jump in surprise not knowing that your mom, *step mom* is watching you at your back.

 

“m-mom” you stutter

 

Your step mom frown “what the hell are you doing?”

 

“n-n-nothing, mom” you look down and play with your fingers.

 

Your step mother notice that you’re playing with your fingers while looking down and she knows that you’re hiding something but she shrugged it away

 

“hey! ____ packed your things we’re leaving now to Seoul” your mom said and leaves,

 

“but step mom!”

 

Your mom look back at you, with a shocked expression “what?!”

 

Your eyes widened in shock as you cupped your mouth shocked with your own words.

 

You walked pass to her

 

“YAH!” your step mom roared at you which you thought that she was now angry because of you calling her step mom, yelling at her, by your expression which is she knows that your hiding something from her and the last is by walking pass her when she ask you what?

 

“I’m talking to you and I told you for 100 times don’t call me STEP MOM!, ____ I know your attitude when your hiding something! And you didn’t response when I ask you what??? You almost ignore me!!!” she breathed and looks like she was going to erupt in anger.

 

You we’re already used to this kind of attitude of her so you just bow and say sorry.

 

But her eyes landed in your clip in your hair, with too much anger in her head she grabbed it and pulled it with some of your hair

 

“aw!” you yelp, shocked with her action you know she saw the clip and you know she know if it’s true diamonds or not. “NO! PLEASE! GIVE IT BACK!” you pleaded as you clasp your two hands together.

 

She smirked “you! Where did you get this??” your step mom asked

 

You shook your head with a tear that was pleading to fall, I can’t tell her.

 

She tilted her head and suddenly, dropping the clip on the floor and step on it to break

 

“NO!! mom!!” you cried tears we’re already falling in your eyes.

 

She smile and held your face “I told you! Don’t ever lie to me! And don’t fight back” she hissed “packed your things where leaving!”

 

You nod still crying on the floor as you held the clip.

 

“Ljoe-ah! Mianhe!” you mumbled as you place the broken clip in your chest.

 

Ljoe’s face show in your head, smiling at you as he look at you wearing the clip he bought for you.

 

Sitting on your study table you already brought your suit case at the door and called the maid to fetch it.

 

You lastly look at the room and you saw Ljoe’s image at your bed, on the floor, and at the window he was smiling at you.

 

“Ljoe-ah.” a tear fell but you wiped it away “goodbye”

 

 


 

 

You we’re already sitting inside your car and your mom we’re riding the other car that already leave a minute ago.

You pass the road where you experience walking with Ljoe last night as you remember his hands in yours I’m sorry you thought as you clasp your both hands together.

 

”PRINCESS!!!”

 

“PRIIINCEEESSSS!!!”

 

A voice calls you and your eyes widened in shock as you recognize the owner of that voice

 

“__________!!!” for the first time you heard him call your name

 

“L-Ljoe-ah” you whispered as you saw him running, chasing the car which is in a speed we’re a normal men can’t chase like that.

Stop! You thought as you shook your head and turn around to face the front. Tears are already falling from your eyes, if you don’t stop, I can’t control myself and just go to you.

 

“PRINCESSS!!!” he called again

 

You shook your head and silently sob “faster! Mom is already leaving me behind” you order

 

You know the guards that with you are in your mother’s side so you didn’t over react and you just keep it in you.

 

 

 

 

 

It hurts? Why? It hurts me?

 

You didn’t notice that you we’re already back in your mansion as it is already dark outside.

“welcome back” your dad greeted you  as you look up to him and hug him. “go and take a rest its already late.” He kisses your forehead and went away.

 

You we’re already laying on your bed, as you remember Ljoe’s face that always smiles at you when you open your eyes.

 

“I miss him already” you sob as tears we’re already falling. 

“You may not know but tomorrow is my birthday” you said to the broken clip in your hand.

“I want to spend it with you even for a short time” placing the clip in your chest.

 

 Your eyes landed we’re your mother’s picture is and you pick it and place it beside you.

 

Mom, I met someone

He’s really an angel to me, or more likely a fairy godmother oh, fairy godfather I mean.

I wished to him that I want to go out of the mansion and experience the things that I didn’t experience ever since. But of course like Cinderella there’s a limit and I need to go back to the mansion before the sun rise unlike Cinderella before midnight.

Mom, he’s kind, he take care of me even thou we just met I think thrice?, anyway, I think he’s someone I can trust my life on, the way he held my hand tightly as if I’m someone precious to him. When the time I lost in the town I thought he left me but no he’s been looking for me and the way he hug me in his arms I can feel safe in it, he’s even a handsome boy with a weird name and a boy who change his hair color many times, I know you know and I know you see him with me since you’ve been watching me from your place.

Mom I already miss you, dad is not like before he’s so busy and distant to me now. Mom would you let me if ever I decide for myself, would you let me decide what I want?

I want to break free………….. and just be a normal girl who is leaving in a typical house with a happy family around……………….. and love someone I love from the bottom of my heart…

 

 


 

“When will I see you again princess?” Ljoe place your letter in his chest as he twisted the ring in his fingers,

he saw the other piece of your broken clip  

“Then when will I able to say the words I’ve been keeping, when I don’t know if we can meet again” he mumbled, as Ljoe decided to leave the mansion.

 

“Forgetting about you is not easy as what you said, my princess” Ljoe’s heart ache for the first time in his life. He didn’t know what to do but try his best to stop the feelings inside of him. I want to follow you but you said NO! why? .. why my princess .. it hurts, really! It hurts! Me… my princess… ljoe tears fall for the first time in his life again.

 

 

Ljoe-ah!

Mianhe, I know when the time you read this I’m already out and probably I’m already in Seoul.

Ljoe-ah! Sorry

I’m sorry for breaking the clip you gave, I’m sorry

Ljoe-ah, can I request again?

would  you to do it for me?

Would you stop if you intend to follow me in Seoul?

Ljoe-ah It doesn’t mean I don’t want to see you, but if you do.

Forget about me, forget that you met me.

I don’t want to see you in pain that’s why even it hurts a lot do it for me for the last time please.

Please..

Ljoe-ah, meeting you stills the best thing that happens to me for now ………

Thank you….

 

PS: I love the way you called my “MY PRINCESS”

 

Your PRINCESS~

 

...the end...

 

 

hi! thank yuo for reading my story...

hehe.. this is first time i everend a story... hihihi~

someone is already asking for a sequel...

i'll try, because....

I ALREADY STARTED THE SEQUEL.. :D

oooh... i'm not going to post it now.. i 'll be finishing it first so that it will be easy for me to update :)

thank you..

SEE YOU TO MY NEXT STORY! ..jaljaaaa~