Chapter 3

She was a princess in a castle

 

 

 

It’s like a week sinceL.joe visit you and that night was the time when he promised that he will tell you what kind of world outside the big mansion where you live.

 

You sigh as you still keep on waiting for L.joe to come but he didn’t.

 

“did he forget about me?” you stare at the lights of the city. “maybe he does, it’s been…1, 2, .. 2 weeks since he last visit me” you thought

 

You we’re already giving up of seeing L.joe since he didn’t visit you but still there’s still a hope in your heart that he will visit you and bring you the knowledge you want.

 

You went back inside your room and decided to sleep.

 

 

 

[Another night]

 

 

“____-ah~ you have one week left before you go back to Seoul..enjoy your relaxing time while you’re here” your eomma said while finishing locking the balcony door and left.

 

She will be going back to Seoul for another meeting with your father for their emergency meeting and will be back tomorrow afternoon.

 

“I thought there in vacation” you pouted and went to your bed.

 

You sigh and went to have a peaceful sleep

 

 

[10:30pm]

 

“princess~” a low soft voice we’re calling you but you ignore it

“princess~ ..princess” you we’re already awake and decided to open your eyes and saw the young blonde boy who you’ve been waiting to see this past few days.

 

“ljoe” you called he just smile at you and sat on the edge of your bed

You sat and rubbed your eyes, his back is facing you as you look at him.

 

“I’m sorry to wake you up” he said and you just nod in return he saw this and look at you.

 

You we’re about to reach for your telephone to call for a snack but ljoe stop you by reaching your hand, he crawled on your side and the space between the two of you we’re already skin to skin.

 

“no~ I’m not here to eat” ljoe sigh and look directly to your eyes

Your eyes widened in shock as you saw a band aid in his forehead and left cheek, and there is also a bruise in his upper lip.

 

Out of your mind you cupped his face and look directly to your bruises. “w-wha-t? happened to you?” you worriedly asked.

 

Ljoe is already frozen in his position as he we’re looking at your worried expression. He pull away and sat back at the edge of your bed.

 

He sigh and look at you with a smile “I accidentally fall on my bicycle last week” he said without looking at your eyes.

 

You tilted your head to the side “eh? ..”

 

Ljoe stare at you for a second then sigh again “this is the reason why I didn’t come to visit you this past few days” he stated and rub the back of his neck

 

You nodded and lay back down on your bed, you we’re laying on your said while looking at him. Ljoe’s back is facing you but you could still see his face from your position.

 

You wait for him to talk first, afraid to get rejected.  He doesn’t forget about what I ask him to tell me last time, right?  You thought.  

He has a good feature, his jawline , his eyes that shines in the moonlight, over all he’s good looking you chuckled silently but ljoe caught it and look at you.

 

“waeyo?” he asked.

 See he’s cute at the same time

You smiled to yourself but didn’t know that Ljoe saw it on your face.

She’s thinking something, aigoo~ this princess..she can’t hide her expression to her mind ljoe thought it cute as he shook his head.

 

“hey! You thought I forget your request, right?” Ljoe said

You were a little shock so you quickly sat up and look at him..

Ljoe sat on the edge of your bed crossing his legs and leaned back as his two arms supported his body.

You we’re waiting for him to start but he suddenly chuckled and looks at his wrist watch.

 

“come here” he suddenly held your hand and stand up. You we’re a little shocked but look at his standing figure while your eyes travel to his hand holding your hand.

 

Why is my heart beating like this you thought as you felt your heart keeps on beating like you’ve been running for your life.

 

“come” he nudge your hand for you to stand up.

 

“eh.. oh! I’m sorry” you woke up from your thoughts and stood up. Letting your night dress fall to your knees

 

 Oh! ..aigoo~ she’s really a princess

 

“when is the last time you wore a pants?” Ljoe asked curiously.

 

You shook your head “I don’t know? Maybe when my mother almost slaps me because of trying those jeans?” you cutely said

 

Ljoe just shrugged and pulled you towards the balcony until you two we’re stepping outside.

Your eyes widened in shock as you saw the sight infront of you

Your mouth is agape and was breathing in heavy breaths “it’s so beautiful” the last thing you said.          

 

Seeing the city with lights that lighten the night sky, the lights we’re dancing and it was like there is a celebration in the city.

 

"It-'it's .. Ljoe'ah~... wha-what? what's happening there?" You stuttred.