Chapter 5

She was a princess in a castle

 

 

You eat different foods that you never ate before; Ljoe chuckled seeing your amaze face when you we’re eating the street foods.

 

You we’re waiting for Ljoe while he went to the opposite booth and you finished eating the apple candy that Ljoe give you.

 

“hurry up! Let’s go to the pet owner .. palli palli!” kids run towards one booth at the near corner of the street.

 

As you we’re the curious girl in town “Ljoe-ah, I’ll go there at the pet booth” you said and saw Ljoe looked back to you as you thought he heard you and walk towards the booth.

 

You saw different kinds of pet animals, kids we’re playing with the puppies and fish in the big aquarium we’re kids can see and feeding the fish.

 

“noona, noona!” a little boy tug on your dress you look down to him and saw that he’s holding a little chicken in his hand

 

You bend down and look and caress the chicken in his hand “chicks are not a pet” you said

 

The young boy nod “but he looks like he was looking for his mom”

 

You stare at the little chicken in his hand “let the owner ahjushii know it and he maybe can do something” you said he just nod and walk towards the pet owner.

 

You suddenly thought of L.joe and walk back to where you left Ljoe when you notice he didn’t follow you.

 

“Ljoe?” You called but he’s nowhere to be found now. You went back where you left him but he’s not there anymore “ahjushii, do you know where is the red haired guy here earlier?” you asked the ahjushhi

 

He looked at you and said “when his phone rang he just suddenly curse and leave”

 

You were worried now and walk around the place to search for Ljoe. Running and walking fast just to search for Ljoe, tears we’re streaming down in your cheeks while you tried to not to give up and search for him. “you didn’t leave me right?” you mumble while you continue to walk around the place “where are you, Ljoe-ah~”

 

Suddenly you saw a blonde head and thought its ljoe as you run down towards that guy but he suddenly walked in a dark alley.

 “Ljoe?” you called but the guy looked back at you and you realize it’s not Ljoe when you tried to run back you hit someone and stumble down on the floor.

 

“yah! .. oh.. oh! It’s a pretty lady here” a big guy with tattoos said as he stares at you.

 

You tried to stand up but because of weakness you fell backwards and the guy with a blonde hair caught you.

 

“aaaaaaaaaah! “ you scream but he suddenly cover your mouth with a rough hand of his.

 

“oopps~ baby.. Don’t be scared we’re not gonna hurt you” they laugh

 

“did I heard it right? You called Ljoe’s name?” the blonde guy said. “that rascal’s name?”

 

“Ljoe?? Teen top LJoe?” the big guy with tattoos said. “ah! those rats that pestering my life here in this town”

 

The guy with a long hair leaned towards your face “if you don’t know little miss, your friend?” he said “Ljoe is our toy, is it 2 weeks ago? .. ah yeah.. 2 weeks ago we beat that boy and his gang because of money”

 

Your eyes widened in shock, Ljoe? A criminal? A robber?  You thought but you shook your head No he’s not like that, you convince your mind  but that’s the reason why he didn’t show up last 2 weeks

 

You were scared and tried your best not to cry but your tears betrayed you and fall in the guy’s hand that covering you mouth. You didn’t fight back because of too much scared that eats your mind, you already give up and just pray that someone will save you.

 

Ljoe-ah! Ljoe~ Ljoe~

 

You called his name in your mind wishing that he could hear you,

 

Suddenly a flash of lights where on and police started to chase the bad guys .

 

“miss, are you ok?” the police men asked you , you just nod.

 

“aish~ you must go back where many people are gathered not here in this down town part” the police officer bring you to a safe place at the center of the city where people gathered, The Plaza

 

You walked around the place and still hoping to see Ljoe you look like a lost puppy in the middle of the city looking for her owner.

“eodiya? Ljoe-ah?” you mumble while sitting in the edge of the fountain.

 

You look around you and saw the different people you never met.

 

There are Single ladies who are laughing in the bench near you they looks like having fun

 

There are Lovers, couple teenager in the same age as you and some are oldies.

 

And there something that caught your eyes a one happy family, a mother, a father and there child, you remember your mother, YOUR TRUE MOTHER.

 

I miss you mom.

 

Your mom died because of a car accident and your father re-married to a famous fashion designer which is your mother’s schoolmate in her college life.

You face the fountain and you saw your reflection in the water, tears are strolling down your cheeks

 

 

 

 

“PRINCESS!!” a voice called you from a far as you look at that person you didn’t notice your foot suddenly run towards that person and tackled him in a warm tight hug.

 

“Ljoe-ah!” you whispered still sobbing in his shoulder, he wrapped his arms around your back and place his other hand is in your head. “I thought you leave me”

 

Ljoe who we’re very worried all the time, doesn’t know what to the he just run and run around the town and look for you every corner.

 

“a-ani” Ljoe leaned his head in your neck inhaling your scent to calm him. “I’m worried, very worried when you suddenly disappear from my sight” he said.

 

You we’re still hugging him tight while crying. Ljoe felt guilty for not staying his eyes on you for a couple of seconds.

“I-I.. I’m sorry” you sobbed you pulled back and look to his eyes.

 

“it’s not your fault” Ljoe wiped the tears in your eyes and leaned his forehead to yours. “I didn’t notice you-went away.. I’m sorry, I’ll not do it again” ljoe tightly held you in his arms.

 

Hugging each other in the middle of the plaza people doesn’t care but some admire the two of you. As Ljoe notice it he pulled away and looks down to you.

 

“mianhe” Ljoe apologize again but you just shook your head.

 

“stop with the apologize there’s nothing bad happen to me” you shook the bad things that happen to you earlier.

 

But still I don’t care if you’re a gangster

 

“still I’m sorry” Ljoe mumble you replied with a smile as you cupped his face.

 

“arrasseo~” you said.

 

Ljoe smiled in content, “it’s already late”

 

You look at your watch and remember that its already 3AM in the morning.

 

 “ok” you nod and held Ljoe’s hand, tightly “ey~ you’ll brake my bones”

 

You chuckled and just smile to him “I just don’t want to be apart with you this time”

 

Ljoe’s heart beat 100 times faster than before.

 

I don’t want it too Ljoe thought and afraid to lose you.

 

As you and Ljoe step on your balcony you we’re bidding goodbye when Ljoe suddenly Hug.

 

“I almost forgot” he suddenly clipped something in your hair. “It’s not as expensive as diamond but when the time I lost you I’ve been negotiating with that ahjusshi for this clip” Ljoe rubbed the back of his head as if he’s nervous.

 

You giggled and Ljoe look at you with a smiling face

 

You pulled Ljoe inside your room and towards the Mirror. You admire how it shines under the dim lights

 

“it shines” you smiled and pulled it and place it in your lips.

 

“I’ll treasure this” You said and look at Ljoe who is in his own world just staring at you.

 

Ljoe decided to leave and you were already lying in your bed as Ljoe leaned down on you.

 

“good night My Princess” he whispered in your ear and planted a soft kiss beside you ear.

 

You smile and just nod at Ljoe, “go! It’s already 4am!” you said and he went away and leave you with his eyes still in you.

 


 

Ljoe smile in content as he enter his hideout more likely his home.

 

“yah! Did you find your girl?” a blonde boy said who is lying on the couch. Named Chunji

 

Ljoe smile and just nod and sat down on the floor

 

“as the look in his face he did find her” a guy with a lot of tattoo in his arms said.

 

“ne Cap hyung, I’m so worried, I feel like dying that time” Ljoe facepalm.

 

2 young boys laugh as ljoe glared them shutting there mouth in an instan “shut it! You two!!” Ljoe roared.

 

“neh hyung!” they sat up straight and the boy with muscular body smile at Ljoe “but hyung that noona is really pretty” he nod at Ljoe

 

Ljoe didn’t notice that a smile crept in his lips

 

“aayiiiieee~ Byunghun is blushing!” Chunji teased.

 

The boy with a cute face joins “hahaha!! Ljoe hyung is IN LOVE!!”

 

“Ljoe hyung is IN LOVE~ Ljoe hyung is In Love~ “ a boy with a thick lips sang while dancing teasing Ljoe.

 

“YAH!” Ljoe yelled as he frowned to his friends, he shook his head “Why did I befriend to this people”

 

 

 


a/n: hello! i hope you like it ^_^ .. oh and i'll end this story soon sooo~ be ready.. :)

i hope ican write a sequel if ever someone whats it :)

sorry for my late update >___< i've been busy because of my work XD