Chapter 4

She was a princess in a castle

 

 

 

"It-'it's .. Ljoe'ah~... wha-what? what's happening there?" You stuttred.

 

 

 

Ljoe who was looking at you all this time we’re happy to see your smile but a little amaze in your expression.

 

She’s really beautiful, and her hand in my hand doesn’t fit. Ljoe suddenly tried to pull his hand but all of the sudden you look at him and tighten your hand around his.

 

“will-wi” You started. You we’re hesitating to say the words but you decided to say it to him since his the only friend you have.

 

“can you bring me there?” you said with your pleadingeyes.

I knew it

 

Ljoe look at your hand in his as it shaken a bit.

 

“please I want to see that world” you pointed the city

 

As you didn’t read what in Ljoe’s mind. You thought he was just looking at you without emotion but for Ljoe he’s been carefully reading your expression.

 

She’s readable

 

“you trust me that well” Ljoe coldly said.

 

You look down and loosen the grip in his hand as you pull it.

 

Her hand doesn’t suit mineLjoe felt sad and as he look at your hands that we’re shaking suddenly he heard a sob and quickly his eyes saw you crying.

 

He stiffen “hey, why? Are you crying?”

You sob and wiped the tears “it’-it’s because you didn’t ..” you can’t control the tears.

 

Without control Ljoe suddenly pulled you and let your head leaned on his chest. While his hands on your waist and his head on the top of your head.

 

“Please… I beg you ..this will be the only chance. Let me” you we’re already crying hard in his chest with your soft voice that makes his heart stop. “let me see that world”

 

Ljoe pulled away and look at you straightly in the eyes and cupped your face his thumb press the end of your two eyes. You we’re looking back at him and didn’t notice that you two are only inch apart.

 

“listen stop crying and go inside change your dress or wear something that reach your knee. Better wear something over your undies” pushes you inside and wink at you.

 

Ljoe saw you went inside your walking closet and just wait for you.

 

She cried in front of me, and it feels like I want to die already, just seeing her sad is so hard

 

 

Ljoesigh and smileI’m really falling for you, my princess

 

 

 

__

 

“you trust me?” ljoe asked you as he step on the edge of the balcony.

 

You we’re looking at him and held his hand “I trust you”

 

Ljoe smile to you and tighten the grip to your hand as he pulls you. Ljoe keeps your hand in his and his other hand is in your waist to support you until you two we’re stuck in the tree branch.

 

“ahmm? How would we go down?” you asked as you look at Ljoe

 

Ljoe smile and he suddenly jump from the branch and landed safely in the ground.

 

Ljoe lookup to you and saw you we’re hugging the big tree branch.

 

“yah~ how about me?” you softly said. Afraid to someone will here you.

He smile to you and open his arms.

 

“jump , and I’ll catch you safely” he replied and wait for you but you we’re so afraid and just stay on your spot.

 

“hey~ I’ll catch you don’t worry” he encourage but you we’re still shaking your head side to side.

“aniyo~ I can’t” you cried

 

Ljoe sigh and held out his hands “come on. You said you trust me. I’ll catch you. Or do you want me to leave you here” he jokingly walk away

 

“aaahaniyo~ “ you said and held the hem of your dress and ready to jump.

“catch me” you said and look at ljoe’s eyes he nod and smile at you.

 

You jump and suddenly felt to arms. It’s true he catch you safe and sound

 

“see, you don’t have to worry because I’ll catch you and I’m not gonna leave you here alone” he wink at you.

 

The two of you started to walk around the woods of your mansion’s yard and it feels like forever since you two we’re just walking not knowing we’re you going.

 

“you walked this far just to eat in my mansion?” you asked to ljoe who is ahead of you.

Correction, to SEE YOU my Princessljoe chuckled

 

“yep, anyway I’m not every night in your mansion just to eat “ he said and tightly held your hand.

You stop on your tracks as you heard something new and Ljoe look back at you with a smile.

“look up” ljoe said

 

You look up and see the lights we’re so close and band music can be heard around the place.

“i-is this the city?” you asked ljoe

 

“it is, a little walk and you will meet the dream you’ve been waiting for” Ljoe stated and tighly held his hand in yours and pulls you towards  the city as fast as you can.

 

You run and ljoe let you pull him as you two went out the alley the ground of the city is in your feet and you run fast without knowing that you we’re not holding ljoe’s hand anymore he frown but smile as he saw your genuine smile.

 

You two walk out the alley and saw the street with more people. You excitedly walked around seeing the different stall with different merchandise and foods. Ljoe who we’re just following you from behind didn’t leave his eyes on you.

 

You look at the long stairs we’re a lot of people are going up to the temple and you followed them as ljoe followed you too, You walked excitedly and saw the view from the temple in the edge. Your eyes twinkle in amaze from the view; you saw the sight with a lot of colorful lights and music around the place.

 

You almost forgot ljoe when he suddenly held your hand and you look up to him

“your that happy  much? That you forgot about me?” he joked and you smile and suddenly hug him.

Ljoe step back when youwrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist and look at you in the eyes.

 

Your face where to close to him whenljoe suddenly lean forward and you lean towards him that your forehead are touching his.

 

You close your eyes and stay in that position in his arms “I’m happy that you came in my life”

You said as Ljoe smile in content, he was staring at your face that is inches away from him he brushes his nose to yours and you just giggle in response.

 

“I never regret going to that mansion” ljoe started “and meeting you we’re the best thing that happen to me now”

 

All of the sudden fireworks lighten the sky as the two of you stiffen and look at the sight above you. People gathered in that temple just to see the fireworks in a nice view.

 

Watching the beautiful fireworks display in the night sky you pull away and just watch with people gasp and gawking to the beautiful colors that filters the sky.

 

After watching the fireworks still Ljoe held your hand and never let it go in his.