Chapter 1

She was a princess in a castle

 

 

 

A limousine passes by a town until it reaches a hill where a mansion resided. The town was surrounded by a small mountains but still 5 hrs travel from the main city of South Korea.

as it enters a a gate driving up the hill

where a mansion for one of the largest company owner in south korea lives, for it's family vacational property.

 

“welcome back young lady” the maids greeted you as soon as you step out the car and look at the mansion. You didn’t gawk at the sight of your mansion because it’s still like your house back at the city.

You sighed as you bow at the maids. The maids got shocked a little as you bow to them a rich girl must never bowed to their employees.

 

 

“Young lady your room is perfectly arrange now, you want to eat first of take a rest?” a butler walked to you and asked you.

You walked inside the mansion “aniyo, I’ll be eating with my parents when they arrive” you walked to your room with maid who is accompanying you.

“this is your room, young lady” she bowed.

“thank you” you replied as you walked inside

“if you need anything, just use the telephone, younglady, I’ll be leaving, excuse me” the maid left and you where just looking around

 

 

 

“It’s like nothing change, I’m still trap inside a castle” you walked to the balcony and saw the town below, it’s not that more buildings like in a city but still there are infrastructure of buildings and houses. You can say it’s a mini city but not that busy like in Seoul.

You decided to take a warm bath and relaxed your body after a long ride.

 

--*--

[6:00pm]

 

*knock knock*

"Younglady" you heard a knock from your door as the maid enters your room "your parents arrive a while ago nad the dinner is already serve now"

you rubbed your eyes as you where just sitting at the balcony chairs while reading books you bring.

“arrasseo just for a minute” you said and went to the mirror to check your looks and fixed your dress.

 

You walked out with the maid and went to the dining room conscious with the floral dress you are wearing.

|Ma’am” you called as you kissed your mother’s cheek and went to our father doing the same greetings.

“we’re so sorry, if where late, we need to finished our works before coming here” you father explained.

“I understand appa” you smiled as you sat on your seat.

 

Your parent's talked as you where just replying in a formal tone and eat like a royal highness in a palace. It’s like you three we’re in a prestigious restaurant having dinner. It’s awkward you thought it’s always been awkward to you to eat with your parents because you we’re use to eat alone in your room back in your mansion in seoul.

 

“I’m done” you stood up “I’ll be going back to my room” you bowed “thank you for the meal”

You’r ma’m look at you from head to tow

“____, next time I don’t want that floral dress. It doesn’t looks good on you” your ma’m said with her eye brows furrowed together

“neh, eomma” you bowed as you walked out the room.

You sighwhen you closes the door with a maid accompanying you to our room.

 

You we’re watching some random TV programs as you get bored and went out the balcony you saw the lights from the town.

“It’s so beautiful outside, but I’m stuck here forever” you sigh “being a princess is never be a good thing, I’m tired” you went to sleep and the next day is waiting for you vacation with the same routine.

 

==+==

“There’s more people?, I guess the owner decided to come and have their vacation, aigoo I’m hungry”

the  boy leaves as he sneaked out the mansion’s yard.

=+=

4 days after you we’re really bored because of the same routine you we’re doing back in Seoul. You thought that there’s no point of going to this town for a vacation if you we’re still doing the same thing, your ma’am is so conscious about your looks from your hair to your shoes that you’re wearing.

You sigh as you remember that your ma’am s a famous fashion designer of many K-idols and artist and your father owns the biggest mall in Seoul and some restaurants around the country and abroad.

You we’re looking at the stars above “I want to meet new people” you whispered and remember the last time you tried to sneaked out the mansion in Seoul “but I don’t want to against my parents, because I know my – no- our life is in danger, too much money is not good” you giggled to yourself. I look like a fool here you thought furrowing your eyebrows you decided to walked back to your room and sleep.

As you we’re about to opened your door you heard something inside and you gulp and slowly opened the door seeing only nothing’s change. You walked to your bed before you notice the balcony door where open, by closing it and securely locking it you went to your bed but suddenly a hand wrapped around your mouth and to your waist form your back.

Your eyes widened as thoughts came done rushing, remembering the times you got kidnapped and almost die.

“please” a soft voice of a boy can be heard from your back “don’t shout, when I release you” he said in a low tone and his breath touches your neck. You nodded

 

Slowly he release you and you quickly turned around at the boy behind you your eyes widened as you saw a not so tall guy, with a blonde hair he step back ready to run away.

He held his hand surrendering himself “I’m not a bad person” he said still having his soft voice.

You look at him with a confuse but in good way “you”

The boy look at you as he heard your voice “I’m sorry”

“why are you here?” you asked.

The two of you where just staring at each other, the boy was just mesmerize by your simple beauty it looks like he saw an angel from above in additional in the effect you are facing the huge glass window that’s why the moon light shines on your skin.

You saw his expression and you went away going to the other side of the bed.

“oh! I’m sorry, I-I-‘m here beca-“ a stomach grumble was heard inside the room and you look at him sternly.

He looks down and rubs the back of his head “I always –g-go here fo-for fo-food” he stuttered.

Your eyebrow twitch, smiling inside you went to your telephone beside your bed he panic

“hey, I’m-“ you shushed him

“yes young lady?” he heard a voice at the other line

“ahm, can you get me a tuna sandwich and an orange juice, I’m a little hungry and I can’t sleep” you said, the boy look at you with disbelief and walked away, sitting on the floor beside your bed.

As you hung off the telephone you crawled to your bed and sat formally with pillow on your lap.

You where still staring at him while he just look down playing with his fingers.

“you’re always go here when you’re hungry?” you asked

He nod shyly

“why here?”

“it’s be-because this house, no mansion is huge and there’s a lot of food in here.” He said.

A long silent is heard.

Suddenly a knock is heard the boy stiffen and tried to hide by bowing his head.

“young lady here’s your snack.”

You went to the maid and grab the tray. “thank you, please don’t tell this to my mom”

“we understand young lady” she finally said and left.

You walked back to the boy on the floor and placed the tray in front of him.

“there, eat.” You said and smile to him

he look at your smiling face and he heard his heart thumping in his chest

“tha-Thank you”he look down

You where watching him but he didn’t move a bit

“I thought your hungry?” you asked

“its just, you’re so kind, I thought you will call the security” he said and when he look up to you, you where smiling lightly to him.

“why would I do that?, you said that you’re hungry so I feed you” you said

The boy started to eat and was just looking down he knows that your staring at him but he ignored and try to eat.

“I’m Kim ___ “ you started the conversation again

He looks at you with a surprise expression while munching his food he nod and drunk the orange juice finishing the 2 sandwich you gave.

“what’s your name?” you asked softly

“ahm.. byu- I mean Ljoe, Ljoe is my name” he said

You tilted your head in confusion “it’s a foreign name?”

He nod and just sat there while staring at your face “it is, my friends call me that”

You nod

“Your true name is?” you asked again

Ljoe looked at you and smirked “I don’t have, I can’t just give you my true name”

“why? I gave mine” you argue

“that’s why I’m a little confuse why you said your true name, you never know what my intention is”

You gasped “but I thought your just here because you’re hungry”

Suddenly ljoe chuckled in lightly, you where confuse but just stare at his cute face.

“ahm.” ljoe heard and look at you.

She’s so pretty

Ljoe nod as he looks at his phone’s message he stood and went to the balcony. “I’ll be leaving now”

You stared at him “eh?”

As ljoe was about to lift his body he felt a tug on his shirt. His eyes widened and stop in his position.

“can I asked you a question?” you said as you were tugging on the hem of ljoe’s jacket. A moment of silence was heard.

You gulp and just shook your head “ani.. nothing” you release him and walked back inside and closes the balcony door seeing No ljoe in the balcony

“it’s impossible” you muttered

You decided to sleep in that night.

 

As ljoe saw the light on your room was gone he remembers the smile and your angelic voice. He un-intentionally smile “it’s nice to meet you princess”