chapter 4

I think I just met my soul-mate

"Okay, that's all for today."

 This is the most favourite line ever for students who skipped their breakfast. 

 I stretched my arm and groaned slightly then stood up to approach Sungyeol before someone tucked on my sleeve, I looked down. For the third time I sighed again.

 "Hyung..I am new here, I can join you right?" He looked at me with that sadden face that made my head automatically nod, within a second the sadden face turn to the most happiest face.

 "Myungie...I can't eat lunch with you today, Minjung packed some bento. My girlfriend is so sweet right?!" Sungyeol beamed and hopped around before Minjung pulled him away from me. I sweared MINJUNG SMIRKED AT ME.

 I cursed under my breath as my bestfriend lost from my sight. "That face again." I flinched as I heard that sudden voice. I totally forgot the Lee guy stood next to me. "You are easily read hyung, that is cute." I grunted in anger and walked away from that annoying distubance Lee guy.

 "Wait..hyung!"

 I spunned around and glared at him. "If you want to tag along, stop talking and stop being so creepy or whatsoever!" I calmed myself for a minute, I rarely snapped at someone but this lee guy is totally different with others. I looked at him, he just stared at me with that sadden face again. I sighed and pulled his wrist, "Let just go.." We walked through corridoor to the canteen, I ignored all the weird look from the judging people.

 "L! You finally here!"

 I snickered a bit and walked towards that table. "Where's yeol?" He squinted his eyes as he caught staring at the Lee guy behind me. "And..who is him?" He frowned before munching on his sandwiches.

 "This is Lee..what's your name again?" I looked at him as I remembered I had been called him The Lee mon guy since we met yesterday. He blinked and his lip curved a smile but this time the smile feel rather sad then bowing politely infront of my friends, "Hello, I'm Lee Sungjong. Please take care of me." 

 "I'm starting to like him." Woohyun his lower lip as staring athim from the head to the toe.

 I raised my eyebrow at his commented, pfft as usual the greasy guy trying to make get into this Lee Sungjong Lemon guy's pants. Sunggyu smacked the back of his head and sighed deeply, making the latter pouted. "You make Sungjong uncomfortable you idiot." 

 "I am Nam Woohyun, your guardian." That greasy guy winked , showing his antics and Sunggyu looked at me with the bring-him-away look, I nodded and pulled Sungjong to the counter to buy some food. After awhile, I heard a slight whimper. Sunggyu hyung must be hitting the poor guy again.

 "That guy with hamster look is Sunggyu, Kim Sunggyu. Two years older than us and same goes to the you-know-who guy that trying to flirt you" I explained at the Lee Sungjong guy, he nodded.

  "He is the most normal person I had met today.." 

 I caught his words and smirked. "Not yet, Lee Sungjong."