Chapter 3

I think I just met my soul-mate

The students scattered around as the bell rang, sign of no human allowed wandering around the corridor at this moment except the Alien, I mean the teacher of course. Once they caught you, your day at school will be extended for a few more hours which in alien language it called as detention. In Kim Myungsoo’s dictionary life there is no such word as detention and I, myself tried to avoid from any type of punishment for the sake of my image.

I scoffed as I pushed the door open and like usual every person in the class stared at me before they continued doing their stuff. I just growled and dragged my feet to the end of the class, the lonely table.

“This is stupid..” I mumbled and avoided those stare that seem to disturb me. I leaned my head on the table and stared at the sky. Not until a minute my eyelids felt heavy and I just let it be.

“Hello! I’m Lee Sungjong. Please take care of me.”

I rubbed my eyes tiredly and yawned a bit. The class had started already? I looked around for my bag and took out the history book. After sometimes, I heard the chair beside me screeched in annoying sound.

“This seat is occ—“

“Myungsoo Hyung? Woaah it's a coincidence!”

I furrowed my eyebrow and looked at the new face guy that knew my name. He smelled familiar, like lemon. Then that snapped my though, it cannot be.

“You! The Lee mon guy!” My eyes widen as I rudely pointed at him before I retreat my finger back and mumbled sorry. He just chuckled at my reaction and sat beside me.

“You made fool of yourself hyung.” That Lee guy stated. I looked around everyone were staring at us no me.

“Did I say it too loud? And who said you can sit here, this seat is occupied already.” I lower down my tone as I’m trying to shush him away. No one can take over Sungyeol’s seat.

“Ehh? But hyung I just know you in this class..” He pouted and looked at me with his big doe eyes. No Myungsoo don’t give in, you supposed to save the seat for Sungyeol I remind that to myself.

“GOODMORNING! THE WEATHER IS SO NICE TO SKIP CLASSES~”

Speaking of the idiot, here he comes.

“Hey Lee guy, this is that idio—“

“Babe, you sit beside me today. Myungsoo probably forgot to save that seat for you.” I heard it clearly and clenched my fist as Sungyeol happily sat beside his girlfriend.

“That faker..” I muttered while shot a glare at her eventho she didn’t realized it.

“You are so cute Myungsoo hyung.” The lee mon guy whispered, which made me broke my intense glare on that faker and stared at him with my question look.

“You like him, don’t you?” my jaw dropped as he just jumped into that kind of conclusion.

Before I can even argue with him the teacher stepped in and started to talk. I decided to ignore him and just focused in front.

“It’s okay hyung, I don’t judge.”

This Lee guy seriously ticked me off already. I tried to calm myself as I flipped the page of the book.

“Can we share? I am kind of new here remember?”

I sighed deeply and pushed the book in the middle so he can read too. This is why I hate other people sit beside me. It’s okay Myungsoo, Just for a day and you can kick him out from Sungyeol’s desk and bring back Sungyeol  I let out another sigh.