Chapter 1

I think I just met my soul-mate

"KIM MYUNGSOO!!"

I grunted and rolled over on my bed, pretending to be sleeping for hours. With a loud bang, my door opened widely and clearly the sound of huffed shows that my mom is so mad right now.

"Get your up from your bed!" A slightly tucked on my blanket made me fell on the floor, knocking my forehead.

I groaned in pain, "Great way to wake me up, umma.." I said it sarcastically as I quickly sat up on the floor, staring at her with my annoying face.

"What are you doing for the whole day huh? You just sleep and eat then sleep back!"

Oh gosh, she started to nag again, I mentally ignoring every word of her. "What do you want me to do?" I sighed and hoping that she would stop nagging on me. "Throw the rubbish away!" I looked at her with my jaw dropped.

"That is not my chores! It was Moonsoo!!" I sweared, I didn't meant to raise my voice infront of my beloved mother but I still can't help to do it.

Mom glared at me, made my inside churned and silently got up. I quickly passed by my mom and she almost smack my head but my reflex was quite good so I dodged it coolly without any harm.

I ran fastly downstair without turning back, scared of being chased by that evil mom. 

"Phew, that monster is so scary.." I mumbled to myself as I reached a plastic bag filled with trash and wasted food.

I covered my nose using my another hand. The awful smell lingering around the kitchen.

Urghh, this kitchen need to be spray with a perfume.

I walked fastly and reached my hand out to open the main door.

Staring at the floor made me think.

Should I just walk without slipper or with slipper? This smelly trash is killing me!

The dramatic scene played on my head as I walked out from the house with a bare feet and kicked the gate open.

I mumbled some curse word and open the dustbin's lid. "Ewww, this is not my chores and why would I have done this? This is Moonsoo's fault, I will kill him wit-.."

I stopped as I heard a chuckle.

Okay this is scary.

I gulped.

The smells didn't lessen my fear.

Wait...it's a lemon scent. A lemon ghost. Lemon ghost exists.

I closed my eyes tightly, not wanting to see the hideous face of the Lemon Ghost.

I slowly took a step back. Thanks for my clumsiness that I'm borned with it, I missed a step and fell on the hard road.

HAHAHA now Myungsoo you will get eaten alive by the Lemon Ghost.

"Are you okay?"

I can't help but just screamed all my might.