Chapter 2

I think I just met my soul-mate

"M-MYUNGSOO?!"

The familiar voice and the quicked step made my eyes opened widely as I saw my mom's figure beside me. "M-mom..g-ghost.." I pointed nowhere, I don't want to look at the lemon ghost's hideous face anyway. Mom blinked as staring at the place I pointed at.

"Ahh..Hello, I'm Lee Sungjong your new neighbour next door."

"HOW DARE YOU TAL-.. Wait what?" I earned a slap on my head as Mom mumbled few inchorent words that I barely caught it then smiled sweetly to the Lee guy and apologised on my behalf for being so rude. The guy just shrugged off and giggled, by then mom walked away leaving the two of us in awkward silent.

"Do you need help?", he reached out his hand to pull me up which I barely held on it since I still felt suspicious on this guy whom suddenly appeared infront of my house. "Why are you roaming around at the night? INFRONT of my house." I intentionly said the word 'infront' out loud as crossing my arm and tried hard to focus on his face since it was too dark, all I see was a slender figure infront of me and he smelled lemon. "I was about to rang the door but you came out so I thought it was a good chance to give you this." That lemon guy handed me a tupperware, I curiously opened the lid a bit. "It's a cake that my mom baked this evening." I just nodded, I knew he wouldn't see it and again the atmosphere turned awkward.

"I need to go now.." I mumbled as my feet started to feel numb at the unbarely cold ground, it was your fault Myungsoo for not wearing slippers I mentaly scolded myself. "Ahh..Okay, see you around Myungsoo hyung." My heart beating fastly as I spunned around and walked straight to the main door. He called me hyung? Even Moonsoo doesn't called me that? Then why my heart thumping hardly? "He has such a nice voice...That Lee mon guy. Wait, what his name again?" I ruffled my own hair in stressful and put down the tupperware on the dinning table before climbing the stairs, headed back to my dreamland.

 

 

NEXT MORNING

"Myungsoo! Wake up you gonna be late for your school!" I sat up on the bed as I heard mom's echoing voice. "If I literally own the school I will let it closed for years and that make the students happy for godsake..." I muttered the words and crawled out from my comfortable bed. "KIM MYUNGSOO IF Y-" "YES MOM! I'M OUT OF BED ALREADY!"

I know it was rude of me to shout at the woman who suffered alot for my sake but this is my family and we love to shout at each other face just because all of us lost our sense of hearing. Please take note that was actually a sarcasm and I am too handsome to lose my sense of hearing. Fine back to my morning routine.

I quickly took my morning shower and got out from my room with a neat uniform and a bag strapped on my left shoulder, cool guy didn't wore two strap on his both shoulder and this literally meant that the person who invented the bag with two strap was't cool enough to see this.

I headed to the kitchen downstair and sat beside my dad who busied himself reading the newspaper upside down. I stared at my mom with the question look plastered on my handsome face. "Your dad is cheating, he looked at the Sudoku's answer." Mom answered it and served an omelet on my plate before I dug in fastly. "I wasn't cheating, I just tried to figure it out how to do it.." My dad sounded a bit protest as his beloved wife accused him, I just looked at them bickering early in the morning and snickered.

"Shush Myungsoo and you already late for your school." Mom sent me a intense glare which reminded me of someone that made me chuckled instead of scared to death. I kissed my mom's cheek and bidded goodbye at my dad whom still with his Sudoku stuff. I ran outside from the house and accidently bumped on someone who blocked my way.

"I have been waiting for you for aged. See? I grew beard and moustache now!"

I pulled my friend's arm and walked fastly to our school. "Stop picking up the grass then put it on your face idiot." I sighed and quickly cleaned the dirt on his face. "Aww myungie is so sweet." He hugged my arm as he started to walk fastly too."Don't be too idiot." I pushed him away and stared at him as we walked, he just laughed loudly at my reaction.

"Dude, I already got myself a girlfriend. There is no way I'm gonna like you." Sungyeol smirked and ran passed me. "YAAAAH!!" I shouted and was about to chase him an give me two or three good beating but the girl who was standing infront of the gate made me canceled my plan. "Pftt, Just because of that girl you cheated on your very bestfriend sungyeol. What a very nice bestfriend of you.." I mumbled and passed the annoying couple who kept on snogging up infront of the school's gate, cared less about what other student said. They are in their own world, full with snogging. I snorted at the sight and sighed.

"I missed you Yeollie.." I sadly dragged my feet to my classroom.