Amber's friend Kento

Henber forever

Amber POV~

OMG! It's so dark! I need to get home soon or I won't be able to finish my Chemistry homework! Life is so fun and of course humans are amazing able to see the beautiful world everyday but most of them take everything for advantages. Anyway, don't geet all deep Amber and if you can run all the way home, Amber you'll be able to eat 3 slices of cake!

Author's POV~

As Amber ran, she heard a distanct cry of a child. She followed the voice and came across a boy, crouching and crying. She walked towards him and knelt down. The boy looked up...

Boy's POV~

When I looked up she looked very different. Not like me she looked like she belonged somewhere else and not in this world like...like an alien but not those green, ugly ones but pretty like... like... sailor moon and the big big moon behind her, made her look like she was glowing like... Goku!

Author's POV~

'What wrong?' whispered Amber gently.

The amazed little boy started to cry again and wailed 'Noona said Mommy left us forever and she died. Why? Mommy can't die! Whose going to hug me and make me pancakes now and... and... I just want Mommy back!' The boy began to cry more. Amber didn't know what to do.

'Don't... don't cry or your mommy will be sad'

'Really... No she won't she isn't even next to me'

'Yes she is. She is looking at you from... way above the sky' The boy looks up and says 'I can't see her!'

'Well your mommy can. Your mommy gets superpower from God to look at you from the sky and she'll always be there... Listen!'

The boy looks at Amber and says ' What is it? I can't hear anything'

'Well since I am a messenger I can hear and it's a message from your mommy!'

'What does it say?' wondered the boy

'She says You have been a brave boy and your mommy miss you a lot and not to cry or she'll cry and that your mommy is going give you a special friend who'll be there for you an-'

'Who is it?' the boy said happily.

Amber smiles and says 'Who knows?...By the way my name  is Amber, what's your name?'

'Kento! It's spelt like K-E-N-T-O.' said Kento proudly

'Well Kento, do you want to be friends?'

'Yes! Maybe you are my friend that mommy said'

Amber smiles

Amber POV~

'Kento! Where are you?' screamed a frantic girl. She ran towards us and hugged Kento. 'Kento, don't leave the house without telling us. Dad and I were so worried! I'm so sorry. You know I was so fustrated that I said those thi-' She noticed me and then just said 'Sorry.'

Kento smilied and screamed to the sky 'I'll won't cry, i'll be very happy so you be happy to mommy and thank you for making Amber my friend! And when I become big i'll look after noona and daddy so be happy mommy'

I laughed at Kento's cute speech while his sister looked dumbfounded. She then looked at me shocked and suddenly smiled and left... Kento's sister looked familiar she had a very long hair that covered most of her face and had a big glass like to hide from all the world.

Wait OMG! Now i'm really late!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not having any Henber moments! And I'm sorry for not uploading the fanfic quickly. I'll try to do the fanfic faster this time as its the summer holiday for us now. Thank you, keep supporting!

 

*SPOILER AND SUGGESTION

The next chapter i'm having won't also have henber moments however there will be a guy which will start liking Amber but I don't know who it is going to be, so if you have any idea who should it be, please comment down below!