Anxious... Questions?

Henber forever

Henry POV~

 

'Hey, I'm Amber! What's your name?' she said sitting beside me (it was so long since someone at school talked to me).

'Henry' I whispered, she then stretched out her hand. I slowly shook her hand it was really small and felt delicate, I didn't realise I was holding onto her hands for ages (it seemed my heart didn't want to let go of this hand) until she shook my hands off, this made me blush.

I couldn't concentrate at all, my eyes kept looking at her... UGH! My heart couldn't stop beating! Why was it beating so fast?

*Ring* went the school bell!

I got startled and fell off my chair, I heard Amber calling my name out and everything went black...

 

 

I woke up and found myself in the nurse office, how long was I here? I glanced at the clock and saw that school was already finished! Oh shoot!

I then realised no one would be at home so I slowly got myself ready. I opened the door and lifted my head and saw Amber standing near the corridoors. When she saw me she ran quickly toward me and said anxiously 'Are you all right? Is your head alright? You gave me a shock when you didn't respond!'. Some thing rushed into my heart, she was worried about me, even when no one was there, she was...

'Yep thanks for asking' I quickly said not wanting her to feel worried. Yet her different experssion was so cute. I couldn't help smiling.

'Guess you are fine, since you are already smiling,' she said.

What? Was I smiling?

I then started walking home and she started walked beside me. It seemed like we walked in the same direction.

I wondered if I was walking too fast so I started walking slow.

Somehow everything felt better, the world felt better and my heart felt complete. Why? We soon chatted about random things and it felt really comfortable... I wanted time to stop... Why?

'Young Master! Young Master! Over here!' I heard in the distance. I looked around there was my maid and my house.

I then realised, I was talking to Amber so much, that I didn't even realise I walked past my house.

I said goodbye to amber and hurried back to my house. I felt so stupid. I turned around to look at Amber and she grinned and shouted 'Stupid snoppy!'

 

That night I couldn't sleep at all, I could only think of Amber...

Ugh! I can't wait for tomorrow to come! Wait... why am I so anixous for tomorrow to come?

 

 

f-x-amber-charmander.jpg  Random picture of charizard amber!

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it! I'll keep updating more!

XD Plz Suscribe, support, vote, like and comment if you have any idea that I could put in my following chapters!