First meet

Henber forever

Henry POV~

Everyday was the same for me, I woke up, brush my teeth, showered, selected clothes from my millions of wardrobes, ate anything I wanted, went to school, came back etc. All of my cousins would always say to me that they wanted my life of luxory. I would have been happy to give them my massive house and my lifeless toys, for their warm cottages and lovable parents.

 

Every since I was young (even though i'm still in high school) I was mostly alone at home. As mum would hang out with her friends or go on holidays and my dad, head of casino, would work all night and at the morning sleep all day or play golf with his mates. I can never remember having happy times with them. I knew from start I was an unwanted child...

The more I grew up the more the house become big, cold and lonely though I got used to it. At school everyone thought I was a stuck-up since I was rich, so I didn't have much friends. I had some but they only wanted something from me, so I didn't hang out with them.

 

It was one Monday morning at school that I met someone who changed my life...

"Class! Pay attention we have a new transfer student please make her feel welcome" said the teacher.

*SLIDE*

I can still remember everyones shocked face when they saw her. She had baggy jumper, skinny jeans, long punk boots, hair short, small face, and a bright smile.

"Hey my name is Amber Liu, I love basketball and any sports! And my nickname is llama! Please take care of me!" she said. Something about her deep brown eyes facinated me to keep looking at her.

Why am I looking at her? I questioned myself then replied to myself that it was only because she was a tomboy and nothing else.

She was told to sit next me and I tried to ignore her however my eyes kept glancing at her. I told myself to stop but my heart...no my eyes gave in!

As I glanced the third time our eyes met, my face felt hot (back then I didn't know why) then she grinned and said...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________

HOPE U LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER. I PROMISE ILL TRY TO UPLOAD EVERY WEEK. THANK YOU. HOPE IT WAS GOOD. SORRY IF U FOUND IT BORING BUT STILL PLZ LIKE AND SUSCRIBE 👈