Hazy!

Henber forever

 

*Ring* The alarm went on, Henry reached out and turned it off.

Henry's POV~

Another day... Was Amber all a dream? Wait... Why am I so worried? Well it doesn't matter if she was a dream... *sharp pain* Ouch! What was that?

*Tic* Now what was that? *Tic* I looked over to the window and opened the suffocating curtains and outside I saw Amber smiling and holding onto stones. It seemed that she was throwing those stones at my window. 'Come on sleepy head, we'll be late for school and why are you grinning?' said Amber. Was I grinning the whole time? Suddenly, for the first time I felt the warm sun in my face and everything felt hazy and dream-like, I looked back at my room and everything came back 'the loneliness and the coldness'. I quickly changed, brushed etc. I was about to leave the house when father called me up to his room, I quickly went up.

I can't remember what he said, I could only think of Amber... What if she left? What if she hates me? When he finished I quickly ran to the door. I opened it and saw Amber. *sigh*

'Why are you so late... Doesn't matter let's go quickly or we'll be late!' said Amber. She began running so I ran with her, she was very sporty as she was running really fast then she looked back at me and reached out her hand, so I grabbed hold of it! Why was just by holding her hand enough for me...

We somehow got to school at the right time, we went to class. Class started being fun as Amber became the clown of the class making everyone laugh, even the strictest teachers who would not even smile once. That time I think everyone knew Amber was beginning to change everyones' life. That time we didn't know her pain and couldn't change her life...

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thankyou for reading and supporting me! Keep suscribing,or like, voteup, comment!