Who is He?

Wide Awake

Darkness was all around me. I was falling, falling through what? It was hard to breathe and it felt as though my lungs were being squashed by something heavy. Ahead of me, there was a tiny spec of light that I had failed to notice before. Maybe it wasn’t there before and had just appeared. From that spec of light, I heard a voice calling me as if I were underwater.

Luhan

Luhan, wake up

The spec of light grew bigger, like I was moving towards it, but I didn’t feel any force moving me. It was more like it was coming to me. Soon, the light was about as big as me and the voice became clearer.

“Luhan, wake up.”

As if I surfacing from underwater, I suddenly could hear many sounds. They were ones I’ve heard before; the constant beep of a heart monitor and the low hum of an old air conditioner. The air in the room smelled strongly of cleaning supplies. My eyes fluttered open, revealing a white hospital room. Outside, the clouds were a gloomy gray, pregnant with rain and ready to fall at any given moment.

“Oh my god, Luhan, you’re awake.” Someone breathed from beside me. Craning my neck, I saw who I knew to be Minseok. Who was Minseok? Just then, a memory popped into my head. At first, it was blurry, but it then cleared up. It was the time I had met Minseok.

It was in a park while it was pouring rain. I remember I had my heart broken and I had run away from someone, but I didn’t know who. Then, Minseok had approached me to try and comfort me. After he introduced himself, he put his arm around my shoulder, saying things like, “That’s terrible,” “That shouldn’t have happened to you,” “He’s really missing out.” Somehow, it was very comforting to me.

Then, a bunch of memories with Minseok flooded my brain; our first date, our first kiss, and our one year anniversary. Minseok was my boyfriend who had found me after I had my heart broken. He was like a crutch that helped me until I was able to move on from my previous sorrows.

After memories with Minseok, a single face appeared in my head. The man had a sharp jaw, petite lips, blond hair, and beautiful brown eyes. He was smiling lovingly at me, making my heart flutter.

“Minseok,” I croaked. He smiled, tears slowly rolling down his face.

“Oh Luhan, I’ve waited so long to hear your voice.” He leaned forward and hugged me.

“Minseok,”

“Yes, Luhan?”

“Who is Oh Sehun?”


A/N: Wow! The sequel! Finally, my stupid writer's block, GONE! Yay! Thanks for supporting my other story It's Just a Dream if you did read! Love ya!