Chapter Four: Coffee with Love

Our Background Love

.o0o.
Title: Our Background Love
Author: Natalie1093
Chapter Four: Coffee with Love
.o0o.

I held the warm cup of coffee in my hands and smiled at the sudden warmth it gave my cold fingers, damn air conditioner it was to a high level. I looked around the empty coffee shop. It was a famous coffee shop, why does it look like a failing shop right now?

“If you’re wondering why the place is empty, it’s because I booked the whole place just for us.” He said, answering my question as if reading my mind. I watched him bring his cup of coffee to his lips and drinking it. I observed him; he was handsome, very, very handsome. He was also kind and a gentleman, he can have any girl he wants. Oh, how very charming right?

“You know, you didn’t have to do this….”

“Remember to call me “oppa”.” He reminded me, cutting me off from what I had to say, but how did he know I was going to call his name right after? He gives me a smile and looks down while chuckling. I raised an eyebrow, what’s so funny?

“Aren’t you going to drink your coffee Gyuri -sshi?” He asked me as he looked up, showing a brilliant smile. I nodded slowly and drank the coffee and then put it down on the table.

“Uhhmmm…” I said, not knowing what to say. After all, I was only told to go to this place by my members, thinking that after our schedules we would meet up here. Obviously, I was wrong.

“Uhhmmmm….?” He said, mimicking me and questioning at the same time. Is he teasing me?

“I thought my members were here, since they told me to come here after my schedule but why are you here?” I asked him.

“Oh, I asked them to invite you here. Since, I didn’t know how to contact you.” He answered and then drinking from his cup again.

“Oh, I see. But why am I here?” I asked him. He puts down his cup and looks at me, this time he had intense and yet had a soft look in his eyes.

“You’re here, because of something very important to me.” He answered his voice now husky and serious. I started to feel nervous.

“D..Did I do something wrong?” I asked quietly, afraid that I might have done something to offend him.

“Oh no, you did nothing wrong Gyuri-sshi.” He said. I let out a sigh of relief.

“Then what is it?” I asked him, now more enthusiastic as it seems I didn’t do anything wrong. While I waited for him to answer, I slowly brought my cup to my mouth and began drinking my coffee slowly.

“I have something to tell you.” He said slowly, still serious. While paying attention to him while drinking my coffee, I nodded as if telling him to go on.

“I love you Park Gyuri, will you go out with me?” And with that sudden confession, I choked on my coffee, which apparently was a coffee with love.

.o0o.
Author’s Note: OOOOHHHH~ Someone confessed to Gyuri, I wonder who it is? It’s a mystery! :DD Anyways, what do you guy think of the new poster? I think I’ll start making different posters for this story. :D Urgh, I’m sick again… why am I always sick? LOL.

I hope you liked this chapter, comments are loved. :D

Old poster: http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx115/Natalie101993/BL.jpg

If you wanna chat, here’s my YM: [email protected]

SUJU && YOU oneshots: www.winglin.net/fanfic/Natalie1093_01

Take Care~