Prologue One: Park Gyuri

Our Background Love

Author’s Note: Here it is!

.o0o.
Title: Our Background Love
Author: Natalie1093
Prologue One: Park Gyuri
.o0o.
-
-
-
-

There's this girl, who always seemed to have her way. When she wanted something, she’ll get it. When she wishes for something it will come true. But this girl, believes in hard work and discipline will get you anywhere. She is a true goddess as everyone calls her.
-
-
-
-

This girl, with her brown hair, her dark eyes and perfect nose would make my heart beat so fast. Her infectious smile, her melodious laugh, her beautiful voice would make my heart melt. The way she walks makes you stop and stare and when she passes by you, you can’t help but look back and follow her with your eyes, until she’s no longer in sight.
-
-
-
-

This second generation star, who knows that she’s beautiful and tries not to be pretend to not know is an interesting fact about her. The way she tell things that are true, her honesty is refreshing to hear. Her strong personality that can with stand everything, the way she can depend on her own makes her unknown as a second generation star. The way she silently leads without even saying a word is something to be admired.
-
-
-
-

Her goddess ways of having a man any man wrapped on her dainty finger, is inescapable. She doesn’t realize that when she is with a man in front of me, even though it’s nothing but innocence, it makes me outrageously jealous. So jealous, that I imagine ripping the man’s head off right then and there. She is beautiful, smart, talent and a born leader, yes, this is true, but how can this goddess be so DENSE?
-
-
-
-

I, Lee Hyukjae known as Eunhyuk of Super Junior can only look at her from behind, can only hold her in my dreams and can only be with her in my fantasies, am hopelessly,absolutely, positively and incredibly in love with Park Gyuri of KARA.
-
-
-
-

.o0o.
Author’s Note: This is only a prologue. There’s another prologue in the process. Since then, please comment about this, okay? : )

READ THIS:

SUJU&&YOU ONESHOTS: /Natalie1093_01

“Goodbye,I Love You, Hello”: /Natalie1093_02

APPLY FOR THIS STORY:
DOLL COLLECTION:/doll_collection
read the forwords and rules first

Take Care~