04

You're Beautiful [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Olympic Gymnastics Arena buzzed with reporters, anxiously waiting for the press conference and the reveal of Exo's newest member. Tak Youngjun, Exo's manager, sat at the press conference table.

"Thank you for waiting patiently. Soon, we will introduce the newest member of Asia's hottest group, EXO!" he announced.

The three current members of Exo came out in white suits.

They walked across the stage and sat in their seats at the table. Baekhyun nodded politely, Luhan smiled and waved, and Chen just gave a cold expression.

"And now, introducing...Choi Siwon!" 

The stage went dim with a spotlight focusing on the side entrance. The Exo members turned their heads to the door. Reporters held up their cameras, anticipating the revealing of the new member.

The doors opened, showing Choi Jiwon, also in a white suit. She stood and smiled as the reporters started taking a bunch of pictures. The flash was blinding.

"Choi Siwon is finally debuting after two years of training," Tak Youngjin said.

-----------

A pretty older woman was watching the press conference on her TV and drinking a glass of scotch.

"It's really him," she eyed Siwon. "Does he really look like me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter