03

You're Beautiful [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo walked through Incheon Airport.

"Hey hyung, when we get to Japan do you think we can go for drinks?" Luhan asked. "We only have two recordings and two interviews. We're free at night."

"We have to come back immediately for the press conference though," Baekhyun pointed out.

Luhan sighed, "Oh yeah, because of Choi Siwon. If we skip out, manager hyung will probably get super pissed and everyone will think we hate the guy." Luhan looked up at Chen, "It looks like hyung still doesn't like the guy."

"Chen hyung doesn't like anyone but he can't do anything about Siwon so he just stays silent," Baekhyun observed.

Chen ignored the guys, "I'm gonna get some coffee. I'll meet you guys on the plane."

Jiwon dragged her rolling luggage and carried her plane ticket as she weaved in between people. Suddenly, she bumped into a man which made her drop her plane ticket and him drop his iPod. She picked up his iPod.

"I'm so sorry," she hurriedly bowed.

Her eyes widened as she realized who she had bumped into. It was Chen. She remembered how he looked straight into her eyes in the S.M. building. Jiwon was worried that he would recognize her and quickly started running away. Chen picked up her plane ticket but realized that she had already left.

"Yah! Your plane ticket!" he chased after her.

She dashed into an elevator that was just about to close. By the time Chen reached her, the doors had closed. When Jiwon got off the glass elevator, she noticed Chen in one of them, looking around. She ducked into a smoking room until he left the area and sighed in relief. Then, Jiwon noticed that she had his iPod and that her plane ticket was missing. She gasped and exited the smoking room, searching for him.

Chen's phone rang.

"Where are you?" Luhan asked.

"Some girl dropped her plane ticket. Her plane leaves in less than an hour. What should I do?"

"Since it's a girl, we should help look for her too. What does she look like?"

"She's wearing black leather with a leopard print b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter