01

You're Beautiful [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*CHEN'S POV*

We sat in a van after our concert. Manager hyung in the front, Baekhyun and I in the middle, and Luhan in the back.

"Is your throat okay?" my manager turned around, "The doctor told you to lip synch and let your voice rest for a while."

I subconsciously touched my neck, "What kind of singer doesn't sing?" I said, annoyed.

"He wasn't that bad today. Just a little tremble at the end, but I don't think anyone noticed," Baekhyun commented.

Luhan leaned forward from his seat in the back row, "Jinjja? I couldn't even tell."

"Luckily we'll have the new member joining soon," manager hyung said.

I scoffed, "Not everyone can sing my songs."

"Just wait until you hear him. His voice really is daebak!" manager hyung attempted to reassured me.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, I can't wait."

*JIWON's POV*

As I rode my motorcycle down the narrow road, I noticed a black car tailgating me. What the hell?

I turned right.

The car turned right.

I turned left.

The car turned left.

Hmm, maybe the driver just wants to pass me.

I went to the edge of the lane on the right and sighed in relief as the black car passed me. Suddenly, the car stopped. I braked hard to avoid rearending it. The door to his car opened and a man in a black suit wearing shades got out.

Yup, today is the day I'm gonna die.

He approached my motorcycle and rested his elbow on it.

"Do you know Choi Jiwon?" he asked.

Ohmygawd how does he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter