02

You're Beautiful [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*3RD PERSON POV*

Lee Soo Man closed the folder he was looking at. "Now, all he has to do is sign the contract. He should be here soon. We've finally hit the jackpot!"

An employee stared at Siwon's photo, "Are you sure? He looks like a girl," he said, unconvinced.

"Psh, that's the style nowadays. They're called pretty boys. Doesn't he look so handsome? He'll definitely be popular for sure!"

The black car pulled up infront of the S.M. Entertainment building. The man in the black suit got out and opened the door for Jiwon.

"All I have to do is sign, right?" she asked.

"Yup. But you'll have to change into these clothes and wear a wig," he handed her a bag full clothes and a short haired wig.

Once they were inside the building, Jiwon went into a bathroom to change.

When she came out, the man in the black suit gasped, "Whoa, you look exactly like Siwon."

"Are you sure about this? What if I get caught?" Jiwon questioned.

"Don't worry, you won't get caught. All you have to do is sign the contract. C'mon, don't you want to protect your brother's dream?"

They entered the meeting room.

"Annyeonghaseyo Choi Siwon!" Lee Soo Man greeted them.

Jiwon bowed in reply.

"Lets hurry up and sign, neh?" he ushered her to a seat where the contract lay and handed her a pen.

Just as Jiwon finished signing, the doors to the meeting room burst open and Chen entered.

"Is this Choi Siwon? The man whose voice is daebak?" he pointed at Jiwon.

Lee Soo Man stood up, "Ah, you're here. Neh, I was gonna introduce you to him. Where's Baekhyun and Luhan?"

Chen ignored his question and marched straight up to where Jiwon was sitting. He leaned down and looked straight into Jiwon's eyes. She fearlessly looked back at him.

"Are you really that good?"

Jiwon nodded her head.

"Let's see," Chen grabbed the contract and pulled her arm. He dragged her into the recording studio where Baekhyun and Luhan were waiting.

Baekhyun put his hand on her shoulder, "You're Choi Siwon, right?"

Jiwon shrugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter