Surprise!:)

When it started

     "Ops! Did i interupt something?" Sung kyu teased.

     Krystal rolled her eyes and pushed L. "Oppa! You're suppost to depend me here! Not side with him!" She left and walked up the stairs to her room.

     Both guys walked her leave while laughing. A few seconds later Sung kyu made a serious face and looked at L.  "Do you possibly like my sister?"

     L laughed but stopped once he saw Sung kyu's expression. "Hyung! Your kidding right? She's your little sister, why would i?"

     Sung kyu's expression softened and he started laughing. "You know i dont have a problem if you do. I just hope someone can soften that solid rock heart you have. But like Elsa from frozen said 'The cold never bothered me anyway' that's why i'm friend with you" he said earning a smack from L.

     "You're so gay hyung!" L said chasing Sung kyu, who is running away yo avoid more smack from him.

     "Are you guys dating?" Krystal teased, going down the stairs after changing into shorts and hoodie.

     L froze on his spot and didnt say anything after seeing her. Sung kyu on the other hand said, "YA! I have Luna you know!"

     "Good thing you know that! You should get your priorities straight then. Stop flirting with you buddy there." She said. She walked to the couch and added, "why are you hear anyway?"

     "Mom and Dad are going back to Sanfransisco." I said after Sung kyu nudge him.

     "Yeah, so his rooming with me. Mom and dad already agreed. So you guys should get use to seeing each other." Sung gyu added.

     "Whatever!" Krystal said when the doorbell suddenly rang.

     They all looked at each other wondering  who invited someone over. Sung kyu suddenly smiled and walked over to open the door. L on the other hand walked over to Krystal to cover her eyes.

     "What's this?!" Krystal demanded and slapped L's hand off her eyes but L wont budge. 

     Sung kyu told everyone out the door to come in. In 1... 2... 3... , the same time L let go of krystal, everyone screamed "surprise!"

     Krystal's friend along with Sung kyu's,who Krystal's also close with, was infront of her. Luna, Sung kyu's girlfriend, holding out a cake that says 'Happy 17th Birthday to our precious Krystal!'

     Amber, Key, Hoya, and Woohyun started singing Happy B-day in different languages, well they tried to. Victoria and Sulli grabbed Krystal so she can blow the candles. Onew, Yuri, Jessica, Minho, Taemin, and Dungwoo dropped all the foods they brought to the kitchen.

     Krystal blew the candles and everyone started singing again. When they all settled down, Krystal said, "Thank you guys! I really didnt expect this! I myself forgot what day it is! Thank you guys!"

     They all changed to their swimming clothes and went outside Krystal's house. Their house is not a mansion like house. It has two floors plus a basement. They have a medium side backyard with a pool.

     Onew is already infront of the chicken, watching over it while ordering people around. "Taemin-yah move the long table near Vic-noona!"

     "Hyung! I cant move that heavy thing by myself!" Taemin complained just right when Sung kyu stood up to check on the girls inside the house, who are having a girl talk.

     "Sung kyu hyung! Can you please help Taemin move the table?"

     "Wait this is also my house and i'm older than you! How dare you order me around! Go help him yourself!" Sung kyu snapped.

     "But hyung~ I'm watching over my chickens~ Someone might eat it before we all start!" Ones complained making everyone around, Taemin, Victoria, L who is playing with his guitar near the pool, Minho who is being lovey dovey with Yuri, shook their head.

     "What?!" Ones whinned.

     "Onew-hyung! Dont steal my part! Im suppost to be the cute one here!" Sung jung complained.

 

*****

Guyz second chapters up!!! :))) plz leave a comment on anything! I actually have lots of stuff in mind that i want to happen during their little surprise party but i cant just put all of them or else the party would take up more than 2 chapters!:)) i hope u guyz can help me! Plz leave any suggestions!!!:))) tnx guyz!:))