Trouble!

When it started

Guyz im sooooo soooorrrryyy!!! Its been years, And I literally mean years, since im last updated!!! I've been busy with school activities and stuff that u guyz probably dont care bout😂 But anyway i'll try to finish this story soon!:))) Here's another update! Please keep reading and bear with me!:)

******

Recap: L gave Krystal a ride since Sung-kyu left early to pick up his girlfriend Luna.

 

     When they arrive they automatically got everyone's attention. All eyes landed at them. Whispers can be heard from all corners. "Why did she come out of OPPA's car?" "Who's that ugly duckling with oppa?" Of course Krystal didn't care and just ignored them. She turned around before leaving and said, "Ya! T-thanks!" Then hurriedly proceed to her class room.

     When Krystal got to her class her heart was still beating so fast for no reason. "Why is it so hard to say 'thank you'?" She asked herself hitting her chest while doing so. When she realized, "Wait why am I thanking him? I didnt asked for the ride!"

     Before she go crazy talling to herself the teacher arrived. " okay class losten up. Tomorrow we will all be going camping with the seniors. The other teachers and I concluded that it would be nice to get some advice from senior students for you to be able to prepare for next year and what you have to do to get in to the colleges you like. You will be partnered up with a senior tomorrow but for now use the restbof the day to get ready. Thats all for now: class dismiss!"

     Krystal was excited to go camping especially since it would be with her brother, Sung-Kyu's class. Almost all her close friends are in their! She doesnt really have alot of friends in her grade.

      The next day, Krystal went to the bathroom while waiting for the bus. After she went in the cubicle she heard the door open along with some brat-like voices saying, "Have you seen that B**** hanging around my L?!" "What a !" "who does she think she is?!" "I swear if I see her I'll beat the sh** out of her!"

     This did it! Krystal's face turned ref out of anger. The last sentence brought her on edge. With that said, she got out and pulled one of the girl's hair and said, "Were you looking for me?"

     Krystal might have been known for her athletic skills. She sure doesn have muscles and knows how to fight. However it was eight against 1 and she was surrounded.

     Krystal pushed the girl on the floor but before she could do anything else another girl from here back tackled her. The rest of the girls jumped in and beat up Krystal!

     The girls were making so much noise! They kept screaming and cursing, causing a huge commotion. People outside could hear them, some came in and watched! 

     On the other hand, L was on his wat in the school to go to the bathroom when he saw the croud outside the girls bathroom. When the other students realized L was standing there, they all went quiet. He was confused for a second until he what the girls inside was saying. After hearing his name Krystal's voice could be heard saying, "Why the hell would I want to steal L from you?! He wasnt yours in the first place!" 

     After hearing Krystal's voice L panicked and started pushing the students infront of him aside and enter the girls bathroom!