Party party!!!!

When it started

     "Okay guys our girl talk is over! Now its time to party!!!" Jessica screamed which caught everyone's attention.

     "Unni! The spot light is on you!" Yuri yelled back turning the music on her phone in full volume.

     The song 'I dont need a man' by miss A played, Amber, Krystal, Sulli, Luna, Jessica and the guys ( Woohyun, Key, Dungwoo, and Hoya who were in the kitchen went running out to party).

     "This is for all the independent ladies!" Amber started. Which all the girls followed. Victoria who was grilling passed the tongs to Hoya. Leaving him dumbfounded.

     The girls started screaming and dancing. "~Oh hu uh ho uho oohh hu uh ho ohh~~" Victoria hummed.

     "Lets go!" Yuri screamed louder than she needed to whichmade everyone burts out laughing.

     "~ Naneun namja eobshi jal sara geureoni jashini ebseumyeon nae gyeoye ojireul ma~"Jessica sang.

     "Naneun hamburo nal an para waenyamyeon nan~" Krystal stepped in earning a big cheer from everyone. She also got a special audience who has been staring since she came out the house, with only white short shorts and blue bikini top covered with a white crop top!

     "~I dont need a man, i dont need a man~" Luna continued earning a ---

     "WHAT?!" (Pure shock) from Sung Kyu.

     "~I dont need a man, I dont need a man~" Yuri echoed. Making Minho pout, "Jinjia?"

     "~I dont need a man, I dont need a man~" Sulli took the part. Which Taemin replied in a whisper, "Jeongmal?"

     "~Naneun namja eobshi jal jal sara~"

     By the time the song ended, all the lover boys looked devastated. Sung jong on the other hand was cheering. L, Onew and Woohyun didnt care. While Hoya and Dungwoo just got over their ex's so they didnt care either.

     "Hyungs! Its just a song! Grow up!" L lectured.

     "L can i borrow that guitar for a moment?" Key who was the nearest asked and L as the second youngest handed it over. "What i think..." Key continued, "Is for you to loosen up a big and have fun!"

     Key pushed L in the pool making a big splash. Everyone laught when L got out soaking wet. He grabbed everyone one at a time and pushed them all in the water. All the girls giggled looking at the guys in the water.

     "Luna- noona~~" Sung jung whinned, "Look what they did to me." He said pouting and giving Luna a hug.

     "YAH!" Sung kyu yelled. "Get your own girl!" He got out of the pool and push Sung jong back in. "As of for you---" he turned to Luna and picked her up. "you should be punish for letting other guys hug you!" He said before he jumped with Luna.

     "MINHO-YAH! PUT ME DOWN! I DONT WANT TO SWIM YET!" Yuri struggled in Minho's grasp. Minho sneaked begind her when she was busy laughing. Now she's on minho's grasp who is at the edge of the pool. Mingo let go off her letting her fall on her own, but she was clinging onto him pleading him not to let go when ---

     SPLASH!

      Krystal the only one dry pushed both of them in. Everyone in the water all looked at each other and gave each other an evil smirk.

     "Ahm... Guys i think i need to go to thr bathroom for a sec. I'll be back." Krystal tried to make the run for it. But a strong pair of arms catch a hold of her within seconds. Picked her up bridal style, stun her around and jumped in the pool together.

     "Whoo ho! You guys match! Just like me and my chicken!" Onew stated.

     "Hey i approve of you guys!" Sung kyu added.

     "Wow! You learn fast bro!" Key said.

     Everyonr was having fun. They danced, sang, played games and did random stuff. Except they forgot to keep watch off what they were grilling. They ended up ordering pizza and ate the fruits the bought. and of course Onew ate the whole box of chicken by himself.