A step closer...?

When it started

     "YAH! JUNG SOOJUNG!" L yelled. He pulled the blanket off of Krystal, nudging and hitting her. "Sung-kyu and you are REALLY siblings." L sigh when he suddenly got a light bulb. He walked over her bathroom which was to the left of her bed. He disappeared for five minutes and return led with a bowl on his hand.

     He walked up to her bed. Put the bowl down on top of her desk. L moved closer till their face are LITERALLY an inch away and whispered huskyly, "Krystal-yah~~ If you dont get up I'll have to pour THIS at you like what I do with Sung-Kyu hyung. I'll count to three. One..." L grabbed the bowl. "Two... And a half... Three!"

     Before he can pour the water Krystal opened her eyes, "You would not da-" she began but then realized how close they were. She was taken back and abruptly sat up causing her to headbutt L. The cold water was poured all over her. 

     "YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" The ice prince screamed.

     "Who on earth headbutted me causing me to drop it huh?!"

     "Who told you to bring a bowl full of cold water in the first place?!" Krystal snap sending him a glare.

     "I wouldn't have needed to if SOMEONE woke up on their own so they wont be LATE for school." L replied emphasizing some words.

     Then it suddenly hit Krystal that it was Monday. The party they had last night made her lost it. "OMG! What time is it?!" She asked, literally grabbing L's collar.

     "Seven Thirty"

     "WHAT?!" She only had 20 minutes to get ready so she wont be late. Her class starts at Eight and it takes 5-10 minutes to get there from their house. 

     "Get ready I'll drive you to school" L stated earning an epic reaction from Krystal. Her eyes were wide open. She was stun. She froze and had hang open on the spot. It was the first time she heard L offered her a ride. 

     L was known as the ice prince in school. His not that close with many girls. He is usually mean and rude to them. He was never, at least once, seen with a girl in his car either. He doesn't even let his friend besides Infinite (Sung-Kyu, Woohyun, Hoya and them) in it. It was a total shocker for Krystal that he offered her a ride.

(15 minutes later...)

     Krystal went down the stairs. When she saw the food place on the table for her, her heart skipped a beat. First, the ride to school. Now breakfast..? Krystal was so confuse as to why his acting this way. Little did she know she was anticipating on what he'll do next. 

     He used to be the guy who just sit at a corner with his guitar,sometimes, glaring at her. He also used to be the one complaining and asking for food when he comes over. But now he does everything without saying a word. HE WAS EVEN THE ONE WHO THOUGHT ABOUT GIVING KRYSTAL THE SURPRISE PARTY! Sung-Kyu told everyone about it last night.

     "Uhm.. Where's Sung-Kyu oppa?" Krystal suddenly felt the awkwardness.

     "He went out early to fetch Luna so he adked me to give you a ride."

     For some unknown reason Krystal was a little disapointed. "So you were forced to give me a ride?" She asked herself.

 

 

*****

Sorry for the late update!:^_^