Why are you here?! O.o

When it started

     Successful people keep moving forward. They make mistake, but they dont quit. However, what if she took the short cut, where the road is full of rocks? When you look back there were no single foot print mark. Worst there were no one who witnessed your journey.

     Krystal walked home checking her phone. On her way she saw people laughing, talking with their friends. Everytime she sees those picture, she can't help but stop and look back on her own memories.

     Four and a half year ago, couple months her 13th year birthday, she was just like any student. She was gleeful, friendly, and she was always greet everyone around her brightly. She go to school, hang out with friends, play sports after school, while keeping up with her good grades in school; she was active and sociable. She was always surrounded by lots of people.

     Everything change a couple days before her birthday. The news they prayed for not to happen came. It was like a notification or reminder that they had to go back to Seoul. Korea, where her mom's family live. This caused them to leave her friends, bestfriends and important people in their lives behind. She wanted so badly to stay then but she had no say on those kind of matter.

     Back to the present, after losing her friends she still manage to make new ones. But its not the same. It always seems like she's keeping her distance from them.

*****

     By the time she got home it was already 3:20pm. She opened the door and notice someone was rambling around in the kitchen. Then she heard the pot crashing or glasses breaking. She dropped her school bag and grab the nearest objet she can and went to check who it was.

     There wasn't supposed to be anyone around at their house. Her parents went on vacation and her brother have after school activities. Besides a theif, nobody should be at home.

     She tip toe toward the counter and hid behind the post. From her location, she tried to secretly check on who ever it was in the kitchen, when she saw the shadow approaching. She was starled and didn't hesitated to hit him.

     "Yah! Yah! Jung Soojung!" He yelled. Sheilding his head from the broom Krystal un knowingly picked up.

     "L-L o-oppa...?" She stuttered. "I'm sorry" She plead. "I'm really sorry."

     She reached for his face, where she have hit him. It was bleeding, which made herfeel more sorry toward him. She dragged him to the couch nearby. "Let me see."

     L grabbed her hands and push it away from his face. "I'm fine, just get your hands off me."

     That brought her back to earth. It was like she temporarily lost her memory. She forgotten neither of them can handle being with each other. L was just hot tempered, while Kryslat becomes hot tempered when she sees one.

     "Wait its not my fault. Why am I apologizing? It wasn't my fault someone got hit for entering other people's house." She blurted out.

     "WHAT?! NOT YOUR FAULT FOR GIVING ME THIS?!"

     "Will you please stop screaming? You sound like a girl." she giggled.

     "A-a-a GIRL?!" He exclaimed. "A girl you say." He took a step closer to her, slowly until Krystal hit the wall.

     "W-w-what are you doing?" She tried screaming but it came out as a whispered. 

     L didnt replied, instead he went closer, if that was possible. Their face went inches and inches closer, until their faces was only centimeters away. Krystal closed her eyes, her heart beating EXTREMELY fast. Seconds later the kiss still didn't came, when...

     "If i was a girl, your heart wouldnt be beating like that. I can hear it from miles away. Well unless if you like youe kid." He teased.

     "YAH!"

     "OUCH OUCH OUCH! STOP IT will ya?!" she kept punching L. "YAH! who are you calling 'YAH'? And can you stop hitting me?"

     Krystal didnt listen and just kept hitting him, when he gpt pissed. He grabbed her arms to stop her. 

     "YA---" Krystal was bout to counter when the door opened revealing her older brother.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOTE: Guyz im kinda new with all this stuff even in writing! But im really hoping you guyz will like it! ITs just the start plzzzzzz bear with me. Also sorry about my grammar! I hope you guyz keep reading this! i promise to do my best!!!!!