Out of Love

Falling Out of Love

A/N: Okay first of all, I just wanted to ask~ Do you perfer Taoris or Taohun? :3 Just curious ^^

---

 

For the first time, Tao wanted school to last forever. He dreaded having to go on another meaningless date with his boyfriend. He hated having to go on one when he didn't even love the person he was with. It just felt so wrong.

 

The last bell rang and the hundreds of students rushed out the building. Though, Tao offered to help every single teacher clean the classroom, being turned down by almost every single one. Almost. 

 

Mr. Do, the theatre teacher, said,"Oh great! I was just about to find someone to help clean. You can show my newest student, Kris, how to clean up the room." The teacher checked his watch and his eyes popped out of his head,"Oh God, I got to go! Good luck!" He said, dashing out of the classroom. 

 

A large hand tapped on Tao's shoulder. Tao jumped and quickly turned around, only to meet a familar handsome face.

 

"No need to be so surprised, it's just me." Kris smiled. 

 

Tao unconciously aegyo-ed, shaking his whole body and sticking out his bottom lip,"Why would you scare me like that!"

 

Kris chuckled and threw a broom to Tao. "Haha, you get scared easily huh?" He grinned. Tao blushed as he caught the broom and pretended to hide behind it.

 

"You know for someone who's been doing martial arts for so long, that's kinda a weak spot isn't it?" Kris smirked, brushing a pile of dust to the pan.

 

Tao's eyes widened,"H-how do you know I do martial arts?"

 

" 'Omo, our Tao oppa is the best fighter.' 'He's so cute and hot.' 'His boyfriend is too!' 'Best couple foreveeeerrr!' " Kris imitated an annoying high pitched girl voice. Tao laughed at the accurate imitation.

 

"So you heard the fangirls?" Tao awkwardly asked, sweeping the dust towards the pan from the other side of the room.

 

"Yeah, they're kinda hard to ignore." Kris chuckled. He decided to change the subject to avoid an awkward silence,"So you're name's Chinese right? Can you speak it?"

 

"Yeah" Tao replied in his mother tongue,"Are you Chinese too? Kris isn't a Chinese name though."

 

"Well, I lived in China most of my life. I moved to Canada later on and now I'm here." He smiled, slight disappointment was barely noticable in his voice. But Tao was a smart kid, he knew when people were sad.

 

"Oh... I'm guessing it was pretty rough?"

 

"Yeah.. it's not fun having to move away from all your close friends and going to a country where you don't know anyone."

 

Tao felt a pang in his heart. He wasn't 100% sure why, but he thought that maybe it was because he knew that feeling. The feeling of moving to a different country, not knowing the language, the people, nor the culture.

 

Tao hadn't realized it, but his thoughts slipped out,"I know what you mean."

 

"What?"

 

Tao nervously laughed it off,"Well.. if you couldn't tell already, I'm Chinese and when I came here I didn't know anyone. Everyone was very intimidating, except for my boyfriend." Tao unconciously smiled, remembering how dorky Sehun used to be.

 

"Oh that's nice." Kris brushed a pile of pencil shavings into the pan.

 

"But.. I'm unsure if I want to keep the relationship I have with him." Tao mumbled. He facepalmed himself when he realized, Kris heard it. Why did he just blurt out his feelings to this stranger? They weren't even that close.

 

"Then why don't you just tell him your true feelings?"

 

Tao became bothered by the comment. That's what he'd been asking himself the whole time he didn't feel anything for his boyfriend. Just why didn't he tell Sehun his feelings? "I've tried.. it's not as easy as you think. Especially when your boyfriend's the only friend you have."

 

"Then why don't I make it easier for you?" Kris asked, getting closer to Tao.

 

"What do you mean?" Tao looked up at him. He took a few steps backwards as Kris pinned Tao against the wall, hands held above his head. "K-Kris!"

 

Just then, familiar footsteps came running down the hall. And an all too familiar boy saw what the two were doing. 

 

"Hey, Tao! I've been looking all over for yo- What the ?!"

 

--

 

A/N: WOOHOO SUMMMEERRR!! I HAVE MORE TIME TO UPDATE AND :D lol sorry *erhrm* I meant to say, I will make a bonus chapter for you guys ;)