~~Into Love~~

Falling Out of Love

(a/n: this will most likely not be apart of the story, so if you don't want to read this then that's fine.)

 

-----

 

Mr. Do Kyungsoo ran out the school's doors and hurriedly started his car. He was trying not to miss his 17th date for this month.

 

His mother had been setting him up for many dates so he could hurry up and get married. She said that he was at the age and if she didn't have grand children soon, she'd kill him. And being Kyungsoo's mother, she probably would kill him.

 

Though, most the girls he met were the most disgusting things in the world. It went from booger picking, to s, to overgrown body hair, to women who smelled like a really bad mystery. 

 

He twitched remembering each one of them. " mom! I'm only 29! I don't want to get married so soon!" He started the engine just as he got a text from his date.

 

From: #17

Hey, um.. I'm canceling the date. I'm sick and I don't think I can go out. Maybe next time? ^^

 

 

Kyungsoo immediately sighed and turned off the engine. It was the 4th time in a row he hadn't gone on a date this month and he was sick of going on these marathons just to hurry to the date only to be turned down. But what was most disappointing was that she actually seemed like wifey material.

 

He started his car again and headed home. As he went into his apartment, the first thing that welcomed him was the smell of burnt food.

 

"KAIII!!" Kyungsoo yelled. Kai was a very interesting person. He was someone who you could never understand, but you just couldn't have the heart to let go of. He was a highschool orphan that somehow wound up in Kyungsoo's apartment.

 

He remembered how Kai walked up to his door, soaked from the rain and how he begged him to stay with him until he could get back up on his feet. Though the boy never revealed anything about himself or his past.

 

"Yes, Hyung?" Kai said, running out of the burnt smelling kitchen. Kyungsoo sighed as Kai handed him a piece of slightly scortched bread.

 

Kai smiled like a dork. "I can't make food like you, but I can make food for you!"

 

Kyungsoo chuckled as he set his jacket on the coat hanger. He walked over to the kitchen, hoping it wasn't as bad as yesterday. It actually might've been worse though. The chicken was black, the tomatoes were mushy, and the water was burnt. 

 

"Kai, how did you manage to burn water?!"

 

Kai chuckled,"First you have to-"

 

"Actually don't tell me," The teacher cut him off," Well, looks like we're going to have to eat out again. I would've cooked for you, but you used up all the ingredients."

 

"Yay! Let's go to Sizzlers!" Kai beamed, hugging his smaller hyung. "You're so squishy!"

 

Kyungsoo chuckled at his cuteness. "Let's go then."

 

After Kai dressed appropriately, they started the car and headed to Sizzlers.

 

"Kai, next time, just wait for me to cook something for us, okay? I don't want to keep going out and wasting money when I can just cook." Kyungsoo said as nicely as he could.

 

"Don't worry, hyung! I can get a job and pay for dinner for us!" Kai smiled widely.

 

Kyungsoo shook his head,"Look, Kai, you're still in highschool and right now you should be working on your studies. Your grades are dropping and I don't want you to work since that'll just get in the way. How about when there's something to celebrate we'll eat out. That sound good?"

 

"Hyung, I don't mind getting a job! I'm going to need one in the future anyways. Trust me, I can do it!" Kai begged.

 

The teacher sighed in defeat,"Fine.. BUT you have to prove it to me that you'll be responsible, with your grades. If you don't get at least a B+ average, I'll force you to quit your job!"

 

"Deal!" Kai smiled with all his teeth for the rest of the car ride.

 

They finally arrived at the resturaunt and ordered their meals. The teacher getting the unlimited salad bar, and the student getting the malibu chicken. They found decent seats and after talking for a while Kyungsoo noticed a familiar girl who sat behind Kai.

 

He squinted his eyes as Kai babbled on about what jobs he wanted and saw that the girl was none other than his canceled date! 

 

"So should I get a job as a waiter? Or a fast food server? I've been working on my introduction. Wanna hear?" Kai asked. He pouted when he saw that his beloved Kyungsoo wasn't paying attention to a word he was saying. "Hey~ Are you listening?"

 

Kyungsoo looked over at Kai,"H-huh? What'd you say?"

 

"What've you been staring at this whole time?" Kai stuck out his bottom lip. He slowly turned his head around, and saw a pretty looking girl with a handsome looking guy.

 

"You've been staring at that girl this whole time?" Kai asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

 

"N-no." Kyungsoo lied.

 

"Then the guy?"

 

"NO!"

 

"Then what are you staring at?" Kai cocked an eyebrow.

 

Kyungsoo took a deep breath and exhaled,"I lied, it's the girl. But only because she was supposed to be my date, Hyuna, for today, but she canceled for that Romeo over there." He rolled his eyes.

 

"Her date's gonna die?!"

 

"N-no, stupid! Anyways, I don't want her to see me, since that'll just cause trouble..." 

 

"Do you want to move to another table then?"

 

The teacher shook his head,"No.. she'll probably notice me."

 

The waiter came and gave them plates for the salad bar and Kyungsoo quickly left to get food. He was practically starving from the exhausting day he was having. And the thought of being caught by that woman made his stomache churn. After getting a plate-full of salad, he headed back to the table, but accidently tripped someone along the way.

 

A woman fell down with a shrill scream as she plopped on the ground. Kyungsoo set his plate on a table beside him and helped the woman up.

 

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you!" Kyungsoo bowed. 

 

The woman chuckled,"It's fin- Kyungsoo?"

 

The teacher raised his head and saw that it was none other than his canceled date, with her new date beside her. "Hyuna?"

 

"You know this kid?" He asked. She shook her head. "Hey, I don't know who you are, but don't get close to my girl."

 

"Your girl? She was supposed to go on a date with me but canceled, saying she was too sick!" 

 

"What the are you saying?" Joon grabbed Kyungsoo's shirt and lifted him by it, looking him straight in the eyes,"Listen, don't get close to my girl or you'll regret it."

 

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Kai angrily asked, rushing over to the scene. Joon practically threw Kyungsoo down, causing Kai to become angrier.

 

"Your friend over here is trying to take my girl."

 

"And why would he do that? He's obviously with me." And with that said, Kai latched his lips onto the smaller, dominating a passionate kiss. Joon and Hyuna stood there in amazement, not believing that two men were making out in front of them. Kai then pulled away from the kiss.

 

"C'mon, hyung, let's go." Kai pulled a dumbfounded Kyungsoo by the wrist out of the door. They sat in the car, and Kyungsoo was speechless.

 

"Geez, the nerve of some people. Trying to hurt innocent civilians. What is wrong with that dude?" Kai vented. "Right, Hyung?" He looked over to his beloved Kyungsoo and his heart dropped a bit. There were tears at his bottom lash line and his facial expression was very painful for Kai to see.

 

"Hyung.. I'm sorry.. You can always find a different, better girl." He smiled, trying to make his hyung feel better, but it didn't work. A tear fell down his cheek.

 

"It's not that Kai.."

 

"Then what is it?"

 

An even more painful expression shown on his face,"That was my first kiss." He said in a barely audible voice. "I told my mom I'd marry the person who took my first kiss. What am I supposed to say now?"

 

"Hyung... I don't think there's a problem." Kai said, gaining a hurt, confused expression from the older,"I think that if we do get married, that won't be a problem. If we somehow find love in each other, maybe this could work out. I mean.. I already found my love in you." He smiled.

 

Kyungsoo sighed," Kai, this isn't time for jokes. This is serious!"

 

"But, Hyung-"

 

"Can it, I don't want to hear any more of your non-sense."

 

"But-"

 

"Just leave it, K-" 

 

Kyungsoo was cut off in another passionate kiss. He could feel himself sink deeper into the younger. It felt like his heart was going to burst out of his chest and his brain was going to explode.

 

Kai broke apart from the kiss, and Kyungsoo would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it.

 

"Was that serious enough for you?" Kai asked with passionate eyes. Kyungsoo blushed and started the car, trying to avoid an awkwardness that he didn't want.

 

"L-let's go home." The teacher stuttered.

 

---

 

a/n: did you likey? lol leave some comments telling me what you think :) and I <3 joon and <3 hyuna and I'm not saying I ship them but I ish do and I just felt like they played the role better :3