Out of Love

Falling Out of Love

"Hey, Tao! I've been looking all over for yo- What the ?!" Sehun exclaimed. Once he saw the situation, his face became pale from shock, but soon turning red from the anger that was building up.

 

Someone other than himself was kissing his Tao. His Tao.

 

The sense of danger hit Tao hard, eyes widening at the fact he was kissing someone else in front of his boyfriend. He struggled to get his hands out of Kris' tight grip, but it only made Kris squeeze harder. 

 

"Mmm!" Tao's muffled scream came out more like a moan, as Kris stuck his tongue inside the hot, wet cavern, deepening the kiss. Sehun rushed in, bringing up his fist and landing a painful blow to Kris' cheek. The tallest of the three fell to the ground with an audible groan.

 

Sehun grabbed onto Tao's wrist and glared at the boy on the floor. "If you ever show your face to either one of us, I'll beat the out of you until your parents can't even recognize you." He then pulled Tao out of the room, dragging him behind, going anywhere to get away from Kris.

 

"Sehun-ah." Tao called out like a guilty puppy. Sehun ignored Tao and continued dragging him to God knows where.

 

"Sehun, please." He called again, wanting to explain why Kris kissed him, hoping that maybe he could end this damn relationship. Sehun stopped in his tracks and turned around to face Tao.

 

Tao couldn't look at Sehun's face after what he'd done. "Sehun-ah.." He began.

 

"Look.. I.." He thought hard of what to say next. As he took in a deep breath he continued his unfinished sentence. "I'm sorry abo-"

 

Soon, soft lips interrupted Tao's sentence and both boys stayed completely still, Sehun's hand held tightly onto the taller's. They could hear the sound of the loud clock ticking, telling them that time did not stop for them, no matter how much it felt like it did. And after what felt like hours, ended in seconds.

 

Sehun slowly pulled away from his boyfriend's soft, plump lips, shooting Tao a half-second smile. "I believe you, I trust you, I love you, Tao. And I won't let anyone get in the way of it." He said.

 

Tao's heart sank further into an infinite abyss. 

 

Just why did he have to say that? Why couldn't he have said something like "Why did you kiss him? I thought I could trust you!" or "Let's never see each other again.." Why did Sehun have to have so much faith in Tao? Things like these just made it harder for him to tell Sehun that he didn't love him anymore, but that didn't mean he'd stop him.

 

"Sehun-ah..." Tao said in a quiet voice, hanging his head down, unable to make eye contact with the other. Sehun gave a quick smile as he cupped the other's cheeks and gently lifted Tao's head up to face him.

 

"You don't have to feel sorry," Sehun smiled,"It's all that bastard, Kris' fault." 

 

"Listen..." Tears began to form, and his vision became a blur. "I... "

 

"Tao, it's alright now. You don't need to cry for that bastard." Sehun said as he gave Tao a tight hug. As much as Tao would miss the comforting hugs from the smaller, he knew it wouldn't feel right if he lived his life with someone he didn't love.

 

"No.. it's not alright, Sehun!" Tao yelled, breaking apart the hug, tears rolling down his cheeks. "I can't do this anymore! I'm going insane!"

 

"Wha.. what do you mean?" Sehun stuttered. Tao looked up, trying to blink the tears away.

 

"I can't do this with you anymore, Sehun-ah.. I don't feel anything with you like how I felt before.."

 

"But... you said that you loved me.." Sehun said," You said you loved me and that we'd get married!" His voice was shakey and tears threatened to fall.

 

"I'm sorry.. I just.. I can't feel anything for you anymore." Tao said, avoiding Sehun's eyes.

 

"How long?"

 

"?"

 

"How long have you been feeling this way?.. "

 

"For a long time now.." Tao's voice became quieter.

 

"So.. all this time.. you've been lying to me? Saying that you loved me?" Hatred pierced through Sehun's puffy, red eyes.

 

"I'm sorry.." Was the only thing Tao could say. 

 

"Everytime I kissed you and held you.. you didn't love me?"

 

"I'm sorry.."

 

Sehun stood there, not uttering a word. Then as if out of no-where, Kris grabbed Tao's wrist. "Let's go." He said to Tao and dragged him out of the school.

 

 

 

---

 

a/n: sorry for like never updating and sorry it's short but promise, next time I will get to the juicy ness ^^ and if there are mistakes, it's like 1 in the morning xP and I'm like too tired to edit so yah.. hope you enjoyed the chap