Out of love

Falling Out of Love

 

Tao groggily woke up to the sun's strong rays that seeped through the curtains in his room. He slowly turned his head to the left, facing the alarm clock on his desk. Seeing that it was 7:15 AM he hesitantly sat up in his bed and stretched. Tao jumped out of bed and quickly fixed himself up.

 

"Today's the day.. I'm going to do it." Tao thought to himself as he put on his school uniform. "I'm going to tell him how I feel." He took a deep breath, grabbing his bag as he ran down the stairs.

 

"Bye mom! I'm going to school now!" Tao shouted as he jogged out the front door. 

 

The boy checked his phone, walking in the direction of his school, and saw that there were 2 messages. Both from his boyfriend.

 

7:09 a.m.

To: Tao

 

Hey babe! I've got something to give you when we get to school~!! Can't wait 'til you get here :) ♥

 

From: Sehunnie~~

 

Tao took a deep breath and exhaled. It was already hard enough that he was going to tell Sehun that he didn't love him anymore, and now Sehun's giving him something. He hesitantly looked at the other message Sehun sent.

 

7:10 a.m.

To: Tao

 

Almost forgot! I love you ~♥

 

From: Sehunnie~~

 

Tao's heart almost sunk. He felt defeated. Tao knew it was going to be the most gut wrenching moment of his life when he would tell Sehun he didn't love the boy anymore. The more he thought about it, the more he dreaded to go to school. 

 

Tao was so distracted by his thoughts, he didn't realize the light was red as he crossed the street. 

 

A large truck that seemed to come out of no-where almost ran over the distracted boy. Almost. If it weren't for a certain someone that pulled him out of the way just in time, he'd be squished.

 

"Watch where you're going you crazy for brains!" The man who saved his life yelled, still holding the boy by his shoulders. Tao's back was leaned against the stranger's chest.

 

The panda looked up at the man and his heart skipped a beat. The man had beautiful eyes, bright blonde hair, and seemed to be a few centimeters taller than himself.

 

"Thanks for saving me.. you can let go now." Tao looked away as the man let go. The light turned green and Tao quickly walked across, ahead of the stranger who was following behind.

 

"Hey! Wait!" The blonde yelled, quickly catching up with the boy. Tao immediately stopped in his tracks at the other sidewalk and turned around, seeing the beautiful man catch up to him.

 

"Maybe we got off at the wrong start," The man slightly panted,"I'm Kris.. and seeing from your uniform you go to the same school as me."


"O-oh.." Tao looked down at his uniform then Kris', just noticing that he had the same clothing.

 

"I was wondering, if it wouldn't be too much trouble.. do you mind walking with me?" Kris asked as Tao cocked an eyebrow," Look, I'm sorry about calling you a crazy for brains.. I'm new to this school and don't really know my way there.. So can you help me?"

 

"Sure." Tao shyly smiled.

 

 

 

Together they walked through the school gates that were a few blocks away from where they were before. 

 

"Thanks, um..." Kris began.

 

"Tao. My name's Tao." The boy replied.

 

"Zizi~!!!" A familiar, slightly high pitched voice called.

 

Kris looked at the screaming human with arms wide open,"Zizi?"

 

"Hun-" Before Tao could reply his boyfriend took him into a quick embrace, squeezing the air out of him.

 

"What took you so long baby?" Hunnie asked, using aegyo.

 

Tao awkwardly chuckled,"I had help someone find their way to school." His hand gestured toward Kris.

 

"Oh~" Sehun said, not interested at all as he looked at the fine man, then looking back at Tao with excitement,"You're such a great person for helping people~!" He snuggled into Tao's chest.

 

Tao giggled,"That tickles, Hunnie!"

 

Kris gagged from how cheesy and sappy the two were. "Well, I'm just going to find my locker now. Bye, Tao!" Kris shouted before running to his locker.

 

"Bye, Kris!" Tao waved at the other. 

 

"So that's his name? Kris.." Sehun pouted.

 

"Yeah.. why?" Tao looked at the other who glared in Kris' direction,"Actually, don't answer that. So, you said you were going to give me something?" Tao decided to change the subject, even though he didn't want to receive anything from his boyfriend.

 

Sehun's eyes widened and sparkled as he smiled at Tao, breaking the hug. "Oh yeah! Close your eyes~"

 

"Okay?" Tao hesitantly closed his eyes, seeing nothing but darkness.

 

"Now hold out your right hand," Sehun smiled, even though he knew his boyfriend couldn't see it. Tao did as he was told and Sehun brought out a small box and placed it in Tao's hand.

 

"Open your eyes now!"

 

Tao looked down to his hand and on the inside he hoped it wasn't what he thought it was, but on the outside he was 'over-joyed'.

 

"What is it?" He asked.

 

"Why don't you open it and see for yourself?" Sehun chuckled slightly. Tao's left hand shook over the black box with a white bow. He slowly untied the ribbon and hesitantly took the lid off, gasping at the item inside.

 

"Happy anniversary, babe!" Sehun tightly embraced the other.

 

"You too, Hunnie~" Tao tried to be happy, but he couldn't get over the fact that the gift was something he didn't want. Atleast, from someone he couldn't love anymore. "Hunnie, I don't know if I can accept this.."

 

"Wh-why not?" Sehun quickly looked up at Tao with a disappointed pout.

 

"I.. I feel too.." C'mon Tao say it! "Burdened.. because I didn't get you anything..." Tao ended it with a pout. You ing retard...


Sehun giggled at the other,"Then~ How about we go shopping for my gift after school? It'll be fun~" 

 

"I-I don't know.. what you gave me is really expensive, and I don't think my wallet wants to join in on the fun." Tao sighed.

 

"You don't have to get me something expensive! Anything from you will make me happy!" Sehun beamed with sunshine.

 

Don't do it Tao! "Oh alright..." Tao gave in. He didn't know what the hell he was thinking. He knew he should've told him no, but after the expensive ring he bought him, he couldn't. It was the ring Tao wanted so bad when he and Sehun were at a festival one time. When Tao felt in love with him.

 

 

 

 

 

-- 2 Years Ago --

 

Tao and Sehun strolled down the crowded merchants' booths at the firework fesitval. They secretly held hands, trying not to show anyone that they were gay. As they passed by a jewelry booth, Tao's eyes locked onto something.

 

It was a panda ring with diamonds embedded onto the silver sides. Tao unconciously stared at the ring as Sehun watched.

 

"Hey Tao, want to stop by here?" He pointed at the booth with the ring Tao wanted.

 

"Sure!" Tao beamed. He quickly walked up to the jewelry he was staring at earlier. As he saw the price tag, his jaw dropped down to the ground. "120,000 WON??" He sighed in defeat.

 

"It's okay, maybe when you get enough money, you can buy it?" Sehun tried to comfort the other.

 

"But this is the only time they will have these booths, until next year, but by that time it would already be sold!" Tao whined.

 

Sehun chuckled. "Haha, don't worry. I'm sure we can find something like this later on." He smiled to the pouting panda in front of him.

 

-- Current Time --

 

Tao could faintly remember Sehun staying behind a few minutes longer after they decided to go. Ah~ The sweet memories that Tao thought would last an eternity for him. But now's not the time to reminisce over the sweet times he had with the other, he was going to break up after all right? Right?

 

 

---

A/n: Ugh such a bad author for not updating in FOREVER =.='' Hope you enjoyed and would want to stay for more? :)