New in School

Kim Suho's sister

Being the new girl isn't always so fun especially not for Emiko. She's a very shy quiet kid. She walked into her assigned classroom for the first time and once she closed the door everyone looked at her which made her even more nervous. 

"Wow, an actual Japanese girl!" Some guy whispered to his friends. Other people compared her to anime characters and movie characters. 

"Hey! Stop making the new girl uncomfortable!" Ms. Kim yelled getting the students' attention. "Emiko take your seat behind Kibum." 

"Yes ma am" Emiko replied going to the empty seat Ms. Kim pointed at. She sat down and waited for the teacher to start her lesson. Lessons don't start for another ten minutes so the students kept talking to eachother. She just stared at her phone until someone approached her. She hesistated to look up but slowly did. 

"So what brings a pretty Jap girl like you to Neulparan High?" He asked in a friendly voice

"Lee Donghae, don't hit on her!" Kibum turned around yelling at Donghae. "Besides she has a name and it's Emiko Akiyama. Learn it!"

"Jeez Kim Kibum you don't have to defend her." Donghae pouted. "Besides I was trying to compliment her." 

"Well she's not impressed." Kibum replied. Emiko smiled at Kibum. A lite smile but charming. "So, what brings you here?" 

"I'm studying abroad. I'll be here til the end of the school year then I go home." She replied then sarcasiticly asking. "What brings you here Kibum?" 

"I live here." He giggled. "So does this lovable dork we call him Donghae." 

"Nice to meet you." Emiko said. "Or if you prefer Hajimemae."

"What does that mean?" Donghae asked.

"Nice to meet you." Emiko replied giving him the are you serisous look.

"Oh, sorry beginner!" Donghae replied. "You should teach me!" 

"Boku wa sukoshi nihongo ga hanasemasu!" Kibum spoke Japanese with a cute Korean accent. 

"Yoi" Emiko replied. 

Ten minutes of free was over and Ms. Kim started her lesson. An English lesson but not teaching the English language the Literature. Today's topic was different books and other read and writing stuff. Kibum looked over to see that Donghae had dozed off on his desk. Emiko acted like she was interested but rewriting everyting Ms. Kim wrote in Hangul to Hiragana hoping to have time pass by. Later she started drawing her own little manga about a samurai girl naming it Yuna, Tsuyoi Samuraigaru (Yuna the strong samurai girl)

After the bell the students remained in their seats talking to one another. Donghae got up and went back over to Kibum and Emiko. 

"Did you have a nice nap?" Emiko asked.

"Very nice." Donghae replied stretching his shirt lifting up showing his belly so Emiko poked it. 

"Tickle tickle." She said in a deep voice.

"NO!" Donghae screamed high pitch then falling over. He got the class's attention while he fell making a loud crash. Emiko covered trying to hide the giggling while Kibum just laughed out loud. He got up uninjured with out hesistantion. "Now that was mean!" 

"Sorry." She tried saying with a straight face. 

"It's okay! I'm okay. You're okay. Kibum, you okay?" 

"Yup."

"Good!" 

"Akiyama Emiko what are the chances I'd actually meet you in real life." A young girl approached. "I'm Yuri from the chat rooms. Remember?" Yuri walked up greeting her 

"Oh yeah!" She smiled. "What are the chances though."

"I didn't notice you until Donghae oppa fell over." Yuri said. 

"I didn't notice you until just a couple of seconds ago." Emiko replied. 

"Oh so you are a smart in real life too." Yuri giggled crossing her arms.

"Yup. I hear Kae's in town too. Maybe at a different school though."  Emiko told her hoping maybe they could hang out in real life. "So maybe China, Korea and Japan can finally chill." 

"Can I be invited to this chat room?" Donghae pled. 

"Your invites are in the mail." Yuri replied making Donghae cheer.