Unplanned meet

Kim Suho's sister

That night Emiko promised to drive Suho home from band practice. She waited outside for her brother to come out. She sent him a text:

Akiyama Emiko (秋山恵美子)

19:25  (7:25pm)

Suho, I'm here waiting can you come out now.

 

Suho oppa

19:27  (7:27pm)

I'm almost ready. If I'm not out in 10 minutes then you can come in and wait.

 

The young Akiyama waited for her brother to show up. She put her car in park and played on her phone. She soon realized the 15 minutes had passed by so she shut the car off and went inside to look for Suho. She just waited in one of the seats infront of the stage for atleast another good five minutes.

"Sorry we're closed." A young deep voiced man said as he approached her. She turned around to look at the man. She recognized him instantly and stood up to speak with him.

"Aren't you Jong In's older brother? Jongwoon is it? Hi, I'm Emiko I'm here waiting for my brother." She began.

"Who's your brother?" Yesung asked."You can call me Yesung." 

"Suho.. You know Kim Junmyeon." Emiko asked looking confused.

"He never said he had a sister. Are you two blood related?" Yesung questioned.He thought she was so beautiful and tried not to hit on her. He wondered why Suho never told him or Dark Creed about her. "Where are you from?"

"Yeah, we're twins it's just he's only half Korean and half Japanese. Same mother different father.  I'm from the Hiroshima prefecture in Japan. I'm pure Japanese." Emiko replied. "Why wouldn't he tell you guys about me?"

"I don't know. You speak Korean perfectly! Does he know Japanese?" Yesung asked.

"Thank you, I've been here plenty of times. Yes he speaks Japanese fluently well I'd hope he would since we were born in Japan." She answered. 

Suho was finally ready to go feeling bad about how long he kept Emiko waiting. As he walked down the hallway with a happy expression unknowing what he was about to walk into. As he walked through the doors his mood quickly changed to angry as he called to Emiko.

"恵美子は、車の中で待って行く。" He said calmly with an angry look on his face. Both Yesung and Emiko knew this would end well for any of them.

(Emikowa, -sha no naka de matte/ Emiko, Go wait in the car.)

"本当に?" Emiko yelled as she stood up. "私は15分間あなたを待っていた!"

(Hontoni? Watashi wa, 15 (jyu go) funkan anatta o matteita!/ Really? I waited for you for 15 minutes!")

"ちょうど行く!" Suho yelled.

(chodo iku!/ Just go!)

Without responce Emiko just sighed with anger and left to go wait in the car...again! Suho looked to Yesung with angry eyes.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Yesung asked.

"Because I knew you'd fall in love with her!" Suho yelled.

"I did not fall in love with her!" Yesung yelled back.

"Oh really? Think about her!" Suho yelled. Yesung thought about how beautiful Emiko is and could help but smile and blush proving Suho's point. "See! You're inlove with her!"

"Okay Okay! I admit she's pretty and nice." Yesung admitted. "Come on you know I wouldn't treat her bad!"

"Oh I know you won't because not only will I kick your so will she. She's a martial artist and holds a 4th degree black belt in Karate." Suho said as he stormed off

"Come on Suho! You know I'll treat her like a princess!" Yesung begged following Suho around the room.

"No! I don't want you or anyone else in Dark Creed dating my little sister!" Suho yelled frustrated by Yesung's begging. "Plus she's a Kim! Koreans can't marry other Koreans with the same surname." He yelled hoping that will shut him up but it didn't because Yesung kept begging 

"First of all her surname is Akiyama and she's Japanese! Even if she was Korean and was a Kim she wouldn't have even born in the same country! She'd be a Japan Kim and I'm a Cheonan Kim the only way it'd be illegal is if she was also a Cheonan Kim but she's not! She's not even Korean dude!" While Yesung's arguement was completely vaild and true Suho still won't break. It only made him more angry with Jongwoon.

"I don't care how in love with her you think you are! DON'T DATE MY SISTER!" Suho yelled. Suho walked towards the exit and Jongwoon followed.

"Junmyeon!"

"いいえ、いぇすんぐ滞在!" Suho yelled 

(Iie, I~seungu taizai!/ No Yesung stay!")

"What does that mean?" Yesung asked? "I understood no and Yesung."

"Taizai means stay." Suho replied.

"What am I a dog?" Yesung asked.

"はい ばか." Suho replied.

(Hai baka/ Yes idiot.) 

"Okay I understood that and that was uncalled for!" Yesung yelled.

"わかります。私たち ともだち です。" Suho replied in an ashamed voice. He returned to his native Korean. "But I'm still angry that you like my sister!"

(Wakarimasu. Watashi tachi wa tomodachi desu./ I understand. We are friends.)

"I'm still angry you never warned me!" Yesung replied. "Before you go.. Can you translate that last sentence?"

"I understand. We are friends." Suho translated. " I should probably go now." 

Suho just left and Yesung waited for his brother. Meanwhile Suho had Emiko to deal with.

"Thanks for telling your pals about me." Emiko said saracastally. 

"I have my reasons." Suho replied.

"And they are?" Emiko insisted.

"I know Jongwoon. He falls inlove with a girl and two weeks later he doesn't feel the same. I didn't want him falling for you but that's just too late." Suho replied. "I yelled at him in Japanese. It felt kinda good to yell at someone and they would have no clue what I'm saying." 

"Yeah I do that with Korean in Japan. Calling the popular all that thinking girls idiots in Korean. They'd have no clue and it's quite amusing. Anyway so Yesung oppa has a crush on me?"

"Yes and don't call him oppa. You don't have to call every older man oppa." 

"Sorry. Foreigner thing I guess." Emiko giggled. 

"Oh please you're as Korean as I am and I'm as Japanese as you. So we can't blame being foreigners anymore Akiyama." 

"Yeah. I suppose that's true."