Necklace

Threads of Destiny

The group was escourted to the bookeepers house with haste, as the night falls very rapidly. Yoona was the vanguard while Seohyun the rearguard as to warn the group of any incomming danger that will befall them.

 

"Hey Seohyun? you've been quite this entire trip?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

"It's just its been thousands of years since i got back here." She replied.

 

"Just realize if it's been thousands of years why is that book keeper alive?" Hyoyeon wondered as she looks at the father from a far as they walk the woods.

 

"This real works different from the world you're used to, here magic is much dominant than science, so you can say anything impossible in your world is possible here and vice versa." She tried to explain.

 

"But that's still confusing?" Taeyeon butted in.

 

"Yeah, We have known you since you were little?" Sunny and Sooyoung coed.

 

"Let's say my body is the same of yours but my spirit and mind has lived or in other words has lived more than what my body has lived." She tried to explain for her comrades.

 

"So you're saying your body is of that of a child while your mind is that of a grand father?" Jessica asked.

 

"You can say that but im not that old, I'm like twenty when all that happened." Seohyun defended her aged.

 

The group had walked a few kilometers and had arrived at the Bookkeepers house, The father ushered everyone to make themselves at home, giving them foods and drinks.

 

"Yoona, Here this will help in your travels." Mr. Lee handed a book to her.

 

"This was..." Yoona trailed off when he saw the book.

 

The book had ancient text written on the cover and the symbol of nine different stars at the back, Seohyun was also surprised when she took a look at the book, and only the two of them were shocked. Yoona opened it and everything was blanked every paged of it, just blanked.

 

"It was the only thing that I had saved on the skirmish you've been through..." He trailed off.

 

"That book seems very familiar?" Jessica suddenly said as she was being attracted to it like magnet.

 

Closer and closer that surged of power was over whelming her and before she could realize it, her suroundings became different she was on an alternate dimension where the old cabin became a huge room full of shelves and books, oblivious from her surrounding jessica still crept closer to the book as if being in without realizing it her self.

 

"I wouldn't touch that if I were you." A male voice echoed through out the room, snapping Jessica out of her trance.

 

"Who are you? Where am I?" She asked as she slowly backed away from the book, while looking for the originator of the voice.

 

"Well I'm YongHwa, Jung Yong Hwa, and you're in my reality marble." He introduced himself.

 

He emerged from the top shelf on her left, seing the confused girl he jumped from the 50 ft shelf and glide down with no problem as if something was holding him in the air, or preventing him from falling fast from that hieght.

 

Jessica frightened with the sudden action of the man backed away tipping over a stock of books behind her, the books collapse and was about to crush her when Yonghwa waved his hand stopping the the books from falling over and rearranging them to there proper place.

 

"Be careful around here or you'll be buried in books." He said as he lands down in front of her.

 

"Thank you..." she replied still unsure of the situation.

 

"Don't be too fidgety I'm a friend of Yoona." He said flashing a magic screen with nine people on it, in the middle was Yoona and next to her was the man talking.

 

"How come I don't see Seohyun?" She asked.

 

"So she did survive..." He whispered  "Well she's the girl holding my arm." He pointed at the screen.

 

"She looks so much different." She replied relaxing abit as she saw a very gorgeous woman.

 

"Anyway I can't keep this reality marble for too long, so im giving you this..." He said giving her a necklace in the shape of a snow flake, "It will help you in many ways and will let you to hold that book."  he continued pointing at the book.

 

Jessica was about to reply when a flash of light blinded her, and when she opened it back she was back with her friends and companion.

 

"Jessica! Hey snapped out of it!" Taeyeon said as she was holding her nudging.

 

"Huh? what happened?" Jessica replied.

 

"You had that moments again." Tiffany said.

 

"Don't space out to much." Yuri added.

 

"Is she always like that?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

"Always!" The three said in union.

 

The group laughed like everything that was happening to them was all a dream, but in each of their minds they know that this is only a beginning with everything they heard so far they were all preparing.

 

"Was it a dream?" Jessica said holding on her neck trying to feel the necklace that was given to her, but to her dismay was not there.

 

"Girls, quiet!" Yoona and Seohyun said as they ready themselves at the door and window.

 

A few meters away from them enemy's in black was sneaking around the house surrounding it, hidding in the shadows with an intent to kill anything that will try to stop them.

 

"Over here..." Mr. Lee said to the girls as he opened a secret panel on the floor.

 

"Hurry before they notice." Seohyun added when she re emerged her bow.

 

One by one they went down the panel lead by the kid, the last one to go down the panel was Yoona.

 

"Mr. Lee aren't you comming?" Yoona asked.

 

"Hurry child, this old fool no longer exist in this world remember that." he said closing the panel down.

 

Yoona hurried to the group holding back the tears in her eyes, in her mind the last words Mr. lee said to her echoed over and over again, what does the man meant that he no longer exist, a thousand of years past both her and Seohyun knew that and they are still alive yet why did he said that.

 

"Where's Mr. Lee?" Taeyeon asked when Yoona caught up to them.

 

"He'll be here let's just hurry." She replied.

 

All of them run a couple of miles before arriving at the exit far from the house, panting from the long run they didn't notice that the kid disappeared as well as the exit.

 

"Hey where's the kid?" Sunny asked.

 

"You mean you?" Sooyoung joked.

 

"I'm serious." she replied kicking the big girl.

 

The group searched for the kid but only Yoona and Seohyun kept quiet.

 

"The exit was gone too?" Jessica said.

 

"Hey what's going on?" Tiffany asked Yoona and Seohyun.

 

Just then Jessica's neck shone revealing the snow flake necklace she was given.

 

"We better hurry, we're in danger." She suddenly said panting from the experience.

 

"But what about Mr. Lee and the kid?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"We have no time to worry about the others, I'm sure they could manage." Yoona said with no worry.

 

Seohyun was still looking at Jessica's Necklace.

 

"Ice it seems they are polar opposite." She said with a smile.

 

"Tiffany Watch out!" Taeyeon shouted all of a sudden.

 

Tayeon dashed towards Tiffany in a flash shielding her from an arrow aiming dirrectly at her, as both of them crash down the floor Seohyun quickly turned to where the arrow originated and aimed blindly out of nowhere, she released the arrow hoping it would hit the mark only judging the trajectory of the arrow.

 

And as if by chance it hit its target in his head instantly killing it.

 

"Thanks Taeyeon." Tiffany said, but the girl was unresponsive.

 

"Taeyeon hey?" Tiffany nudge the girl, only to see blood from her hands.

 

But before anyone of them can rush towards Taeyeon they were already surrounded by the enemies, as if they were hidding there in the first place.

 

Yoona and Seohyun ready themselves for a fight, Yuri's eyes changed as well enraged by what happened to her friend, Jessica's kness weaken at the sight of Taeyeons condition, the others went towards Taeyeon to tend to her wounds.

 

Yoona, Yuri, and Seohyun try to fend off any enemy that would come closer to there position. The beast like men revealed themselves fangs and claws ready to attack while some has weapons and armors.

 

Seohyun draws up 2 light arrows out of no where hitting every enemy on the vulnerable spot of thier armor, Yuri on the other hand used her spear stabbing anything that came into her ranged, While Yoona dashed to the front of the battle field crushing any enemys head into the ground.

 

Yoona's back was vulnerable for a second when one beastmen came to slash her, but was hit by Seohyun's arrow in the neck, the enemy seems endless and they were all in dispair Yuri, is almost out of energy from all the running and fighting, Seohyun's stamina was also depleted, and Yoona was being cutted slightly from left to right by the beastmens claws or swords.

 

"Taeyeon!!!!!!!!!" Jessica shouted.

 

Jessica's body engulf in a light blue color crystalizing into ice shards, the enemy's sense that she was a treat and was about to run away when ice shards impale them one buy one, Jessica was furious.

 

"rigentem hastas" She mouthed then more ice shards appeared killing more enemy.

 

and even when the enemy was killed she still impaled them over and over, the others was stunned at her actions but Yuri took off the danger that she might be killed by her when she ran towards the girl and embracing her tightly.

 

"Jessica, Stop it!" Yuri Shouted at her.