Trouble

Threads of Destiny

"Get out of here Yoona!"One warrior shouted while holding a pillar of the floor above their heads.

"Help Choi! Don’t mind us we were prepared for this," said another, pulling himself up struggling as he holds his broken ribs on one hand and hold his dagger firmly on the other.


Yoona bit her lip as she tried to run away, the guy was too powerful even for the three of them, the only damage they could deal was taking out one of his arm, but the cost was their near death experience. Yoona dashed towards the stairs as the other two make a way for her.


The warrior holding the pillar tosses it upward, dashed toward the man and pinned him down, she has no strength left in her, her frail body would give out any moment as she holds the good arm of the huge man in an arm breaker.

"You will pay big time kid! You’re messing with the wrong people!" the other warrior shouted as he also dashed in front of the giant man, taking the legs out.

Both look at each other smiling, before the whole floor give out crushing both of them and the enemy. A huge sound was made throughout the castle, Yoona wanted to go back, but she knew better if she go back she will only dishonor the two warriors’ last request.

Yoona ran in the spiral staircase, when she noticed the castle gate in one of the windows. It was a horrible seen as she saw her friends being defeated by the enemy.

In the castle gate far from the tower they were oblivious of what was happening inside the castle, there were only five of them left in the gates as they instructed for the others to retreat and protect those they could and leave the kingdom as soon as possible.

The one with a sword was surrounded with the enemy as he slashes and slashes around him; he was extremely tired that he was caught off guard by someone and got stabbed in the back; he quickly killed that person and continued to fight with a sword at his back.

The one with a shield saw this but she was also out of magic as she tossed her helmet away, she casted something that broke her huge shield into little petal like scales and wore them like it’s her own, she dashed towards her enemy as she pass through them like a knife on butter not minding the damage they are dealing to her. She was determined to him in the battle, but as she ran she saw the guy being stabbed with a spear but the guy continued like it was nothing.

The one with a spear was also bloodied and was going to collapse sooner or later as she holds her spear for support as the enemy kept on their onslaught.

The warrior with an arrow was still unscathed but her vision was getting blurry as she almost hit one of her comrade the only saving grace was that the one with a spear succumbed to the fatigue.

The mage had enough seeing his friends suffer and casted a powerful magic that shook the ground he saw Yoona at one of the windows and smiled at her before she could say the spell he was stabbed from behind.

“Lumino Crepitus.” He said before falling to the ground, a huge flash of light engulfs everything after that.

When the light died down, you won’t tell a great battle had happened there, the castle gate looks like a barren waste land, no bodies, no structures, nothing within the perimeter of the blast.

"No!!!!!!" Yoona cried, "Someone will pay for this," she muttered to herself, pulling her tired and bruised body to the princess chamber.

She arrived at the chamber heavily panting, and hoping some good news will come up. She slowly opened the door, only to find a fallen warrior, a bloodied princess and a huge guy wielding a sword.

She tightened her knuckles instinctively and rushed forward to the man, the man was thrown back passing through a concrete wall killing him instantly.

Yoona run towards her fellow warrior, hoping that she made it just in time.

"Yoona!  She's in a trance ta... ta.... take care of her." Choi said with his last words.

.Yoona was blinded by a sudden surge of light she slowly opened her eyes, only to find herself under a willow tree, she wiped her tears from the dream she just had, and started to get up from where she is lying, centuries past and she still remember the details how her comrades die, how her friends slip away from her.



At the arcade people were being drawn with the fierce dance battle between Hyoyeon and Seohyun, the crowd was cheering for them to do some more of the dances but all of them had enough.

"We totally win over this round! Glad to be your partner mate," Sooyoung said happily.

"It was nothing" Hyoyeon shyly returned.

"You really surprised as Hyoyeon! Your moves are powerful but still graceful and precise," Sunny commented.

"Unnie, teach me how to dance like that?"Seohyun cutely added.

"Sure,” she shyly smiled, “But don't think I'm a good teacher though," Hyoyeon said shyly again,

"Hyo, from today on wards will be friends okay." Sooyoung proclaimed.

Hyoyeon taken a back for a minute, agreed to what Sooyoung proclaimed.

"This calls for a celebration!" Sooyoung shouted, dragging Hyoyeon and Seohyun to the exit, Sunny shake her head as she follows them.



Near the arcade there was a café that is really popular to students but for some reason there was only one car parked in front of that famous café and there were four girls still talking inside the car as they waited for the song to finish before heading out.

"That was interesting, I never thought I would like their song so much" Jessica said, to break the silence.

"I told you, they are totally awesome." Tiffany said happily while showing her eye smile to Jessica.

"hehehe! Just to be honest I sing their song while I'm washing," Taeyeon said out of the blue.

“You as well, as for me I’ve been practicing their dance for quite some time now," Yuri added.

"Ahem! We should get off the car first I want to order my coffee caramel," Jessica dictated.

With just that the mood suddenly went down and they followed the annoyed Jessica and went inside the café to order something. As soon as they took their sit the door opened again as four more individuals entered the café.

"Unnie, why is the café so quiet? It should be busy at this time of day," Seohyun said as she looks around the café.


"It just means we can sit anywhere we want," Sunny said enthusiastically,

"Why are you so worried? It’s not like you to be this suspicious of something." Sooyoung asked,

“I just have a bad feeling that’s all,” she replied.

"You know? It’s so fun hanging around you guys." Hyoyeon commented.

Taeyeon and the others witness the scene Sooyoung and Seohyun are making at the entrance as they sat at a table near the counter of the café, they were amused at the comedy team playing between the friends unlike them that had a serious aura

Sooyoung, Sunny, Souhyun and Hyoyeon sat at a table next to Taeyeon, Tiffant, Jessica and Yuri and yet they continue to bicker not minding the few around them, Sooyoung was energetic as usual but Sunny’s aegyo just irritates her more.

When they were minding their own group a young woman entered as well with a white cloak covering the metallic armor she was wearing, she sat at the counter as the eyes of the group were planted on her, she knew something was going to happen and she was prepared.

A dark figure appeared in front of the counter with a smile plastered on his face, he looked like an ordinary staff of the café but he was the only one there, Yoona punched the guy in the face as soon as he appeared which gave a shock from the group of friends, the guy turned into a shadow suddenly and formed a beast like figure.


"Everything is now set, feed my pretties." another figure said in the entrance of the store as with an evil grin on his face, with that he summoned more shadows and the building itself disappeared to where it was.

No one noticed what was going on as the building disappeared, the real image of the café emerges, with the people crowded seated from corner to corner with no space available, the only thing that can say that the group was there was the lone car parked near the café.