Terra Libris

Threads of Destiny

Everyone was looking at Yoona as they waited for her to introduce herself properly to the group, but even after a hard fight she was at peace somehow and then she finally spoke.

"Yoona, Im Yoona," she smiled halfway, as they saw Yuri move slightly.

All of them gathered around Yuri except Yoona and Jessica who was still unconscious; Yoona only stared at Yuri looking for those crimson red eyes, only to be disappointed, as it was slowly disappearing.

"Yuri, you're eyes! It's not red anymore," Tiffany said happily.

"Yuri, you scared us, passing out like that, we thought you got injured or something." Taeyeon added.

Yuri just nods and tried to stand up, still shaken by the fight walk towards Yoona; Yoona just stood there eyeing the wobbly girl, everyone was surprised as Yuri only tapped Taeyeon’s shoulder and gave a nod to Tiffany.

"Yoona right?" Yuri muttered as she stood in front of her.

Yoona just nods not saying anything back to the girl that stood in front of her.

"Yul said that I should say hi on her behalf," Yuri said, before adding “And she gave me this message, 'Fate is merely an illusion decided by weakness. Remember, every door that opens is a journey to a thousand futures,' I think that was it," she said trying to remember every word her other self told her.

Yoona smiled for a moment, and then the whole floor shook greatly the building they were on was slowly disappearing, it was slowly sinking to the bottom of the lake.

"What!? We only had a small break," Sooyoung cried,

"Sooyoung it's not the time to whine," Sunny added,

"Sooyoung, why are you trembling?" Hyoyeon asked,

"I...I can't swim!" Sooyoung cried,

Everyone laughed at her statement as her name depicts swimming yet she can’t swim the irony is just too great that they forgot they were in trouble. Sunny took the girls hand to stop her from shaking and it work as it calmed her down a bit.

Yoona and Seohyun ran towards the ledge of the building and jumped on to the water. Without hesitation as they both had something to finish in this world they were in. Yuri took Jessica from Tiffany and followed the other two as she jumped without hesitation.

 

“Those guys are crazy!” Taeyeon said and was about to comment again when they saw the girls floating on some big bubbles towards somewhere.

“Those looks fun!” Hyoyeon exclaimed and jumped as well.

 

“Yah wait for us!” Taeyeon said as she held Tiffany’s arm as they jumped together.

 

“Sooyoung let’s go! We’re the only one up here; we’ll be left behind if we don’t jump now!” Sunny was pulling the girl into the ledge and when it was not enough she mustered all her strength and threw the girl.

 

“When I survive this, I’m going to kill you Sunny!” Sooyoung shouted in midair.

 

“Thank me later you big monster.” Sunny replied as she jumped.


As soon as Sunny jumped the building was crushed and sink fast down the lake as it disappear into the darkness as it was being swallowed into another dimension.

The girls were floating up in the midair as they enjoy the scenery they are passing, Jessica finally woke and was surprised when she saw that she was floating in midair that she punched Yuri in the face, when she calmed down Yuri was hurting all over.

The bubbles were now going down to a clearing near a village, Yoona and Seohyun touched down first and was waiting for the others to arrive, soon enough they all made it safely down.

“Sunny!” Sooyoung shouted as she rushed towards the small girl.

But the small girl just dodged to the right making the tall girl fell down. Everyone was laughing to the scene that they didn’t notice that Yoona was missing from their group.

“Yoona, where should we go now?” Taeyeon asked and realized that the girl was not with them. “Seohyun, right? Where’s Yoona?” she asked.

“She just went to the village and buys us some clothes.” Seohyun replied.

“What’s wrong with our clothes?” Jessica asked oblivious on what was going on.

“We stand out to much, its better if we blend in for the time being.” She replied once more.


"I smell foods," Sooyoung said while sniffing around,

"Now that you mentioned it, I do smell foods," Hyoyeon then added,

Everyone was now smelling the food Sooyoung mentioned, the smell was that of pig being roasted on an open fire, Sooyoung was about to follow the smell of the food when Seohyun grab her in the wrist.

“Everyone hide behind those rocks; don’t come out until I say so.” Seohyun ordered as she readied her bow that reappeared again.


"Who are you come out now!" Seohyun ordered,

A small kid appeared with his father with pieces of boar on four plates, Seohyun lowered her bow as soon as she saw that they meant no harm to them.

“Please don’t kill us, we saw you guys floating from the sky, we thought you’ll be hungry we swear we have no more intent.” The man said as he placed the food down.

 

Seohyun nod and made her bow disappeared at will, “Guys come out its safe.” She shouted.

 

As soon as the girls came into view the father kneeled down and bowed to them like they were some kind of high being. This action confused them as well as Seohyun, the father offered them food that they bought and the kid was staring at them blankly.

 

The girls were delighted by the food that they received as they waited for Yoona, as they were eating Seohyun asked the father why would he do something like that to strangers.

 

“It was said in the ancient text in the great library that nine angels would descend from heaven wearing not from this world, they would be the savior of all the nine worlds that are connected by fate.” The father explained to them.

 

“But we’re not fighters? We’re just normal kids.” Hyoyeon said to the man.

“It may seem like that but as I’ve read from the books on the great library I can’t be wrong,” the father said to them.

 

“How come you know so much of this legend?” Jessica asked.

 

“I was once the book keeper of the library I speak of,” he replied.

 

Everyone was still confused of the situation they got in to, Soon after Yoona arrived with some clothes and was surprised at the company the girls have with them.

 

“Miss Yoona You came back!” the father said as soon as he saw the girl.

 

“Book keeper lee?” was the only thing she could say as the man hugged her tightly.

 

“Come to my house, it’s dangerous if we stay here at night on an open field.” Mr. lee said as he ushered the girls back into his home further from town.