Red, Yellow, Violet and Silver

Threads of Destiny

Shadows slowly gathered around the cafe, as Yoona kept on attacking those that get near her reach, the man reappeared in the entrance with a smirk looking at the girls cowering in the table and to Yoona who’s trying to pry the shadows away to the innocent.

When the fight started Taeyeons’ instinct took over and pulls down her comrades, Sooyoung did the same with her friends as they hid under the table, though Seohyun kept an eye on the man not noticing the shadow that was going to attack her from behind, Sooyoung kicked the shadow and pulled the girl down to where they were hiding.

 

“Why are you staring blankly into space? We better find a safe place out of here, or we will end up dead!” Sooyoung lectured the girl.

 

The girls tried to move as a huge shadow appeared in front of the group, Sooyoung was scared stiff, the shadow was about to strike down on her when a chair destroyed the shadow from behind, Taeyeon swung on the shadow destroying it on an instant and threw it on another that was going to attack them.

 

“We better hurry and go to the rooftop, there’s a ladder there we could use to escape.” Taeyeon said as she extends her hand for assistance to Sooyoung.

 

Before they could move Yoona threw a broken pipe near the group signaling for Taeyeon to pick it up as she kicked one of the shadows in the head, she tried to run give the girls some room for escape as she defeats the shadows one after the other.

 

Taeyeon picked the piped right in time as a shadow lion tried to pounce on her, she barely avoid the mouth of the lion as it tries to bite her head, Sunny was in overdrive as she lift the huge table beside her and threw it at the lion, the table destroyed the shadow animal but almost hit Jessica.

 

"Yah! Kill them not me…" Jessica cried to Sunny.

"Sorry! Did not see you there????!" Sunny apologized and after long pause.


"Just be careful next time." Jessica replied but as soon as she said that the lion reappeared in front of her.

 

Jessica doesn’t know what to do as her legs gave out on her when she wanted to run away, Yuri then appeared in front of her with a long pipe at hand stabbing the lion at the back.

"Yuri! Where have you been?" Jessica cried to her friend as she tried to hold on to her consciousness.


“I followed Taeyeon’s instruction, sorry I didn’t notice that you weren’t following me,” She replied before Jessica completely lost her consciousness.


“Glad you came back for us bud,” Taeyeon said as she lowers herself down to Jessica checking her for wounds.

 

“Tiffany can you help me with her?” Yuri asked to the girl.

Tiffany just nods and tried to carry Jessica, Yuri let go of Jessica as she stood up, Sunny took the initiative to help Tiffany on carrying the girl.


"Thank you," Tiffany said as she sees that the girl tried to carry the Jessica’s weight all by herself,


“It’s nothing we should hurry to the rooftop,” She replied as she adjusts the girls’ position.

The man in the entrance was still staring at Seohyun and the girl was staring back to the man, he slowly walked towards the group when an object flew towards him, he was surprised when he saw an arrow shining brightly at the wall behind him slowly disappears, he then step back into the shadows.

 

Yuri and Taeyeon were in front destroying shadows one after another with their pipe in hand, the others were following the two silently towards the staircase, Yoona on the other hand were destroying the shadows from behind them.


The man reappeared into the rooftop as the silver shadows gathered around him, the shadows formed different figures some are humans while the others are animals and monsters.

"Calm yourselves! My pretties they will be here, it's just a matter of time," the man said with an evil grin.

The girls reached the staircase and ran upstairs as soon as they could, no shadows followed them as it was dim, and the girls ran and ran trying to get away from the monsters below them.

 

"Wait! This restaurant is supposedly three floors high right?" Sooyoung said.


"You're right Soo? We've been running up for quite some time now" Sunny said, trying to catch her breath.

A shriek was heard from behind; everyone looked back to what had happened, if the enemy was catching up onto them.

"We better hurry!! Or we are going to die!!" Hyoyeon shouted passing all the girls in front of her.

The stairs were disappearing in front of their eyes but most likely the stairs is submerging into water.


"It's the exit!" Yuri excitedly shouted.

The door burst open, everybody except for Yoona stumble to the floor trying to catch their breath...

"Yoona! You made it darling, I thought you will die in there." the man said still having a grin on his face.

Everyone was startled with that phrase, they soon realized they were surrounded with shadows again only this time the shadows are pure silver.

 

“And look you brought your friends to their doom!” he continued as he signaled to the shadows to attack.

 

The shadows do as they were told and everyone closed their eyes embracing one another for the incoming attack, as a bright light destroyed the shadows one by one, arrows of light hit their marked, as Seohyun was standing in front of them in wearing a violet armor, Yoona was also stunned at her when she saw this her cloak flying away in the wind revealing her gold armor.


"Wait a minute!" Sooyoung shouted.

Everyone stop in an instant, not sure of what had happen,

"Can someone please explain to me what's happening!?" Sooyoung asked,

"Soo, it's not the time for small talk, I will explain it after we are done here," Seohyun said as she aimed her bow to her enemies.


The fight continued on as the shadows multiplied in numbers, some now have a ranged attack to deal with Seohyun, The man was irritated with the sudden change of plans as he ordered his shadows to attack the weak first, Yuri was being swarmed by the shadows she got hit in the back with club throwing her into the door of the rooftop. She was losing consciousness and fast as she heard a voice calling for her.


"Yuri.....Yuri..." A voice started to call for her,

"It's you! Or is it me?" Yuri asked in confusion,

"Call me Yul, so you won't confuse yourself," Yul chuckled, before continuing "Use my strength Yuri; it will help you for a short moment of time," she continued

Yuri opened her eyes, full of confidence rushed forward piercing the enemies one by one, her clothes changed as she wears a bright re armor and the pipe she was holding turned into a spear, she is now agile and accurate as she pierced the enemy on their weak spots; jumping, dashing, and even attacking, all her movements are precise; all girls except Seohyun was amazed on her fighting skills,

The man was surprised for a moment and laugh hard, he snap his fingers, this time the shadows stop and back away,

"The Lavender and the Crimson warrior has returned! I did not expect for you to awaken so early," The man mentioned.

Yoona was shock upon hearing the words lavender and crimson warrior, she never thought she will hear those words again in her life.

"Saika, stop this madness!" Yuri shouted,

"Yul, I guess it can't be help," Saika said sadly,

"We will leave you alone for now, I am with no par with the three of you here," he then added,

He turned his back and said "We will meet again," he flew off to some random direction,

The shadows suddenly disappear, Yuri turned her back as well and run towards Jessica and the others, looking at Seohyun and Yoona all together.

"Yuri, where did you learn to fight like that?" Tiffany asked.

Yuri just smiled at Tiffany,

"Yuri, what happened to your clothes and eyes? It's bright red" Tiffany noticed.


Without even answering yet, Yoona walked towards her,

"Yul? Joohyun? Are y.......are you Yul and Joohyun?" Yoona asked the two,

"Yes Yoona, it's me," Yuri replied, and then put up a smile.

 

Seohyun just nods and both girls armor disappeared in an instant, Yuri fell unconscious into Yoona’s arm.

"Yah! Tell us what's happening? And where are we?" Sooyoung retorted.

They did not notice at first, but the rooftop of the restaurant was in the middle of a lake, with beautiful scenery, they were not in Seoul anymore that’s a fact.

"I can’t say for sure," Yoona said calmly.

 

“Terra Libris.” Seohyun said out of the blue.

She told them what had happened in the past, a thousand years ago for Yoona and for her.

"I have no recollection after the battle; I just don’t know what happened." Seohyun said.

"That explains a lot, but what's Yuris' role in all of these?" Taeyeon asked.

Yoona looked at Yuri for a while.

"I think she's a reincarnation of my comrade?" Yoona said confusedly as she looks at Seohyun who nods confidently.

"How can we go back to our world?" Hyoyeon asked suddenly.

"I don't have a clue?" Yoona said sadly.

 

“There’s a rift in time and space nearby but I don’t know where it would lead us.” Seohyun answered. "Let us go the town nearby so we could rest.” She added before smiling.

"That's a great idea ahmmm... ahhh... who are you again?" Tiffany said blankly,

"hahah! Oh yeah we forgot to introduced ourselves, with all the events that had fall on our way" Sunny giggled,

Everyone started laughing except for two sleeping girls, whose having a nice dream.

"The name is Lee Sunkyu, but you can call me Sunny," She happily said.

"Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung," she said in a comedic way.

"Seo Joo Hyun, please call me Seohyun," she said with an angelic voice and smile.

"I'm Hyoyeon, Kim Hyoyeon nice to meet you," she said politely then bowed.

"I'm Kim Taeyeon, nice to meet you guys" she replied with a gentle smile.

"I'm Tiffany Hwang, to my side are Jessica Jung and Kwon Yuri," Tiffany added, and gave an eye smile to the other group.

Six girls looked at Yoona, waiting for her to introduce herself...

Meanwhile Yuri was having a conversation with Yul in her mind, as they closely listen to the others.


"It looks like they are having fun," Yul said.

"You're right Yul," Yuri smiled and added "Thanks for lending me your power," she added.

"It's not mine, it's yours to begin with," Yul replied.

Before Yuri can reply,

"Fate is merely an illusion decided by weakness. Remember, every door that opens is a journey to a thousand futures," Yul said before disappearing.