Seconds, Minute, Hour, Eternity

Threads of Destiny

When did the Wheel of Threads turned slowly?
When did despair turned into Chaos?
When did our destiny intertwine with each other?
Can we grasp the truth behind all of this lies?
Are we pawns in this so called destiny?
We Hated so much in life yet we Loved being alive,
We know the feeling of being hurt yet we hurt others,
The burning desire to escape from the chains of fate,
To bring back the lost memories,
To send our sincere prayers to the fallen,
To set sail against the sea of time,
Setting our eyes on our goals in life,





In a valley far away stood a kingdom made from crystal, it was a night for celebration, a night for joy, a night of bonding, a night of colorful decorations and a night of majestic sounds that will echo throughout the kingdom.

 

But this wasn’t the case as the only music that could be heard are the clashing of swords and the echo of the terrified screams of the villagers that are being killed, the whole town is now painted in thick red blood, no one is spared not even the children.

 

From a far the houses are being burnt one by one to ensure no one survives this onslaught as the fire brightens the night sky, and the bad stench of bodies being burnt dead or alive it doesn’t matter, even the sky that tried to help didn’t do a thing as the rain pours down, but the flame was too strong to be doused.

 

Six Warriors were horrified at the sight when they got back from a long expedition, as they calmed down they rushed towards the kingdom hoping to save anyone they could, hoping that their comrades are still alive and fighting for the safety of the survivors in the castle. The six fought valiantly going closer to the castle gate.

 

As they get closer into the castle gate more and more enemies appeared in front of them, each getting harder than the next, fatigue taking over fast, as enemies comes forth to stop them from reaching their destination.

 

And when they reach the castle gate they saw some of their comrades and fleet trying hard not to let the enemy breach the ones they save and as well the royal family, they joined the battle as they can see the fatigue from the soldiers and their friends that hold to that piece of light that they will survive for the day.

 

During the heated confrontation one of them saw a few enemy soldiers going somewhere sneaking off to somewhere they could not see.

 

“Hurry get them will handle everything here,” as the warrior took aim with two arrows on those that sneaked off somewhere.



“Don’t worry about us will hold them as long as we could,” said another doing fancy tricks with the spear.



“Get going, you guys are destructing us here.” As the warrior smashed the enemies face with the giant shield.



One of them only had a smile plastered on his face and did not bothered to say anything as he readied himself to cast a spell.

 

“We’ll get a drink after this,” the last one said panting, “Men get ready for the battle of your lives.” He rallied their remaining forces to defend with their lives.
 


He did not argue and ran with six soldiers to get inside the castle where the enemies fled. “You guys! Don’t get yourselves killed or I’m going to kill you all,”



The warriors run through the castle halls fighting the enemies that got in the secret passage, then a huge man step in front of them flinging a massive mace killing two of his men, He got hit and was thrown back hard into the concrete wall.
 


He tried to get back up to his feet, wiping blood trails off. The warrior could barely see with his eye, clenching his fist; He took off his deformed helmet revealing her beautiful features. As she looks at the man, “That was close! You almost took my head off,”



“You’ll pay for what you just did!” she continued really angry.



“I can handle him,” said another warrior that appeared from nowhere.

 

“What took you three, did you guys get lost or something.” The girl said in irritation.

 

“That guy is going to her don’t worry they won’t harm the princess with him around.”  Another person said pointing to the other warrior behind him rushing in great haste.



“True to that, will handle him you guys go to the princess.” She ordered her remaining troops.


 

Little did they know the enemy already reached the chamber of the princess and was in great danger, only a few guards and her family stood before her and her assailant. The girl stood frozen as the assailant killed those that stand in his way, She trip over something that made the enemy smile.

 

“Don’t worry you’ll be next little girl.” He said as he the blood on his blade.



“Don’t kill her, we need her in perfect condition,” said another stopping the person from getting any closer.



“Come on at least let me have some fun with her” another one creeping closer.



“As I said no, or do you want to die NOW!” the general shouted to the other two.





Meanwhile on the castle gate the enemy just kept on growing in numbers while their troops shrink by the minute.



“How many are there, it felt that they are not reducing in numbers” reaching for three arrows and shooting it at the enemies.


“Who knows? They just keep popping out of nowhere, at this rate ‘ll be overpowered,” the warrior said piercing two enemy and slashing the next one in the neck.



“I guess this is it huh?” He said raising the sword tiredly in defense.



“If you still have me by your side this is not the end,” The warrior with the shield danced punching the enemy with the shield effortlessly summoning small sharp flying petals at the edge of the shield.

 

As the fight continues on only the five of them were the last one to stood being surrounded by the enemies, there was only one thing they could do and they had the same thing in mind as their caster went in the middle casting spells of protection, and the warrior with the shield casting a great barrier of sharp petals in a small area he could manage.



"We will fight till the end!" They shouted in unison as both casters went down to their knees.

 


At the same time the fight in the corridor of the castle were also intense as the rocks flew with great velocity as the mace of the man hit the walls and the floor. The three of them couldn’t get close to the man as he swings the mace widely again. The man just laughed at their futile attempts and pulled out another mace from behind destroying a pillar of the corridor.

 


“What!? One is enough but two, you got to be kidding me,” she said as blood runs through her left eye,
 


“We just got to deal with him fast, or we are toast” said an already tired man,



“Then I have a plan,” as the other warrior took off his helmet,


 

He tossed his helmet onto the man charging from behind it and the other two followed suit. The man just lashed the helmet away with a giant swing hoping he could take one of them down with that attack, But the person in front just slid down knowing that the mace will hit the wall from the right while the other one jumped to attack from above, the other destructing the guy from the left.

 



The man that arrived late rushed towards the chamber of the princess as he sees more of his men lying in the floor lifeless, he couldn’t do anything but this only made him enraged, he heard some fighting from behind him as the other soldiers that the girl sent tried to hold off anyone going up.

 

When he arrived at the chamber he saw three enemies and tried to pry them away from the princess and he did, the three just laugh at the person in front of them panting, he did not know why but he was having a bad feeling from those laugh when he felt a sting on his back, the princess had stabbed him and he was confused from this turn of events, before he realized he was losing consciousness.