. CHAPTER ONE

♕ Hey Princess ! {hiatus}

Chapter One . Lonely Seoul

 

 

 

  It was her phone which caught Soyeon's attention. She raised her eyes from her drink and took the object that gently vibrated. She had a new message. Her heartbeat quickened when she saw the name displayed, but it disappeared when she read the text.
 
'Soyeon, Sorry but I can't come tonight. I have some important things to do and my mother needs me. I'm really sorry.
M.'
 
  Soyeon sighed. The party would be boring without her friend. What could she do if she was alone? She caught her drink, got up and went in search of the person who had brought her here. She followed some girls' laughs and found him. Aish, Taehyun, seriously?
  With a girl in each arm, he was on one of the many couchs of the VIP box of the club. As soon as he saw Soyeon, a large smile lit up his face.
 
"Look who's here," he lifted up one of his hands which held a drink and showed it to her. "Need to drown your pain? Your prince charming couldn't come? Did he abandon you?"
 
   Soyeon frowned but ignored his questions. "Oppa is not like that and to be clear, it was not him that I wanted to see tonight. MinHee can't come that's all." She simply stated.
   She gulped down her drink and set the glass on the table. This time it was Taehyun who scowled. He didn't like when she drunk too much, even if she never had a hangover and didn't remember what happened the next morning. He knew that Soyeon didn't have a high tolerance with alcohol.
 
"Be careful with alcohol, little girl. I don't want to carry you on my back."
 
"You won't, I will take my leave now."
 
"Pardon? Yah Soyeon you-"
 
   She didn't wait for him to finish, her heel and left the club. It's wasn't his place to decide for her what she needed or not. He was with two girls, and Soyeon was sure that those girls wouldn't love it if their partner left without them. Besides, why would he leave his two new toys behind?
 
   Just few seconds after she left the nightclub, a car stopped right beside Soyeon and a man in a suit stepped out. Soyeon tried to hide her smile. She didn't call her driver, it must have been him. He was the only one who could've done it.
 
   Soyeon raised her hand and made a sign at the driver, telling him that he could stay inside the car but it was no use, as he was already at her side. "I want to walked around... Alone. But it's nice of you Mr. Lee, Taehyung shouldn't have called you."
 
"Everything for you Miss Hwang."
 
" You can go back home, I'm pretty sure your family is waiting for you. Taehyun will come back by his own ways," she smiled.
 
"Your orders Miss Hwang."
 
"I just want to grab something from the car, may I ?"
 
   Mr. Lee smiled and opened the car door for Soyeon. She searched in the seats' back pockets and found a little purse. Inside it was her camera. Thanking Mr Lee, she said good bye.
 
"Say hello to your son for me. Taejoon is so cute, I miss him!"
 
   Soyeon waved, watching as he drove out of sight. Then, she took out her phone and sent a text.
 
'Aunty, can I come to your place tonight? I need to talk with you ASAP ! ^^
Soyeon'
 
   She put her phone in her coat pocket, buried her hands inside, and took a deep breath. Seoul only waited for her.
 
 
 

~~~

 
 
 
"Neh I've arrived. Grandma... Everything is okay! Promise."
 
"Jong In-ah, don't be mad at me, but... Your mother is really busy, I don't know if she will let you live with her," the old lady answered from the other end of the line.
 
   Kai was in Icheon International Airport's hall. His flight had arrived almost an hour earlier from Busan where his grandmother lived to join his mother here at Seoul. Only a few hours had passed since he left but he already missed her, and she was feeling the same.
 
   When he was a child, it was his grandmother who took care of Kai. His mother travelled between Seoul and Busan every week. Later on, she decided to stay in Seoul where she worked. To be honest, sometimes Kai felt lonely without his mother. He understood why she did this, but he only saw her once or twice a month. As a child it was difficult.
 
   After Kai retrieved his luggage, he left the airport to the parking lot to take the bus. He knew that one of them would send him close to his mother's house. He smiled vividly. Finally he would see her again.
 
 
 

~~~

 
 
 
   Soyeon walked on the streets of Seoul without knowing where she was going. Walking was enough to feel better. The atmosphere of the night club was suffocating, she needed some time alone to think, and as Minhee couldn't come, Soyeon had no reason to stay there.
   She didn't say it out loud, but she was sad that MinHee wasn't with her tonight. She was the only one she want to see. Even Taehyun couldn't replace her best friend.
 
   Soyeon sighed then saw noticed a bus stop not far ahead. Her feet began to feel sore and it hurt. "I should have changed my shoes," she whined.
 
   She walked to the bus stop and sat on the bench. She looked down at her feet and made a face. The pain was more intense now.
 
   The girl took out her phone and unlocked it. Soyeon saw a new message in her inbox and a wide smile appeared on her face. The woman had answered her request. She looked at the map behind her to locate where the house was from the bus stop, following the path with her eyes. It would take almost ten minutes to arrive at Aunty's house.
 
   Right when she stood up, she saw the bus arriving from afar. Not wanting to walk with the people who would get off, Soyeon put her hands in her coat pockets and made her way toward the house.
 
   Looking around, Soyeon didn't mind the stares from people around her. She was wearing a  dress with nothing but alight coat, but she wasn't cold. Still, it was not something they often saw in this district.
 
   Soyeon was crossing the road when suddenly, someone grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "What the h—"
 
"You should look around before choosing to cross the road," a deep voice spoke from behind her.

 

        ________________________________________

 

         

 

         author's note 

 

        » First chapter is always the most difficult to write (to me kekeke~) and I'm sorry if you find it short, it will be better next time I hope. Here it is, and I hope you'll like it. Things will be placed slowly as I don't like to rush things, so be patient with me. :D Omo to be honest, I feel so shy to post it~ (>////<)