тωσ ~ V & Sehun

♥ Daily Drabbles ♥

Requested by amusingmurdermachine


Day One - 0800 hours

It's the first day back at preschool and all the little kids are chittering about excitedly while clutching onto their parents' hands. They all look so happy that they will finally be able to start school now like all their older siblings and they can't wait to make new friends! They have waited all their five or so years for this day to come, and now that it has, they will be able to prepare for world domination...

A group of dinosau-ehem- children, start running about madly after a a tall boy who seems to be leading the crew around the playground. They're chasing after a little boy with puppy dog eyes as he squeals for his parents, who have already left because of work.

"We awe the Superhewo Justice Weague!" the leader proclaims. "I am Captain J-Hope, hewe to wescue awe the poow peoples who you have tewwowized! Now hand over youw bounty owe I will blast you wiff my bubble bwaster!"

His minions nod at his every word. The boy they were chasing tries to hold back his b tears and clenches his fists.

"No! Taehyung didn't do anyfing! He do no wronggg...Stowp chasing meee...Wahhh ha hahaaaa...."

A boy with big curly hair had just thrown a potato at him, hitting him square on the nose and triggering his tear ducts to overflow.

"WAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhhHHHHhhhhhhh......."

He does not stop crying. The 'superheroes' walk away seeing as they had rescued the people.

Taehyung just plants his bum on the ground and refuses to get up when the bell goes.


Day Two - 0800 hours

Taehyung decides today will be a good day. His mum had packed him his favourite lunch: chicken flavoured rice rolls. Plus, he was proudly wearing his new red beanie that he was sure everyone would love. They would think he was really cool and they would adore him and they would worship him and everyone would want to be his friend and-

THUMP.

A basketball hits him on the cheek and triggers his tear ducts.

"WAAAHHHH...HAS THIS WORLD ABANDONED MEEEE??? DOES IT NO LUB ME ANYMOREE??"

He falls asleep a few minutes later, clutching his lunchbox.


Day Three - 0830 hours

Uniform? Check. School bag? Check. No tears? Check.

Taehyung is all ready for school and he is determined that today will be a good day. He had spent all of last night rehearsing lines of what he'd say to his classmates to make them think he was really cool. Practising in front of a mirror, his speech had lasted 10 minutes, long enough for someone to want to worship him as their king. He felt good today.

When his dad dropped him off outside the front gates, he double-checked that his school shoes were all tied up, smoothed down his hair with some spit, and confidently walked to his classroom.

And then he fell over his shoes. It turns out his shoes did not have shoelaces but unfastened buckles. HIs tear ducts broke again.


Day Four - 0800 hours

Taehyung didn't want to go to school. He begged his mum and he begged his dad, because he didn't want to face the humiliation he had received the past few days. So far, no one had wanted to become his friend because they all thought he was a wimpy little kid that cried too much and that his hat looked weird. Basically, they though he was just a big BABY.

"Taehyung-ah~ You have to go to school..." his mum told him. "I'm sure you'll make a friend today!"

His father just patted his head and smiled.

"But I don't wannaaa!" Taehyung wailed and wrapped his arms around his car seat, not letting go.

"Taehyung..."


Day Four - 0802 hours

Taehyung walks sulkily towards his class, dragging his school bag behind him. They would be working in groups today to make playdough sculptures, but he didn't want to talk to any of the other kids. They would probably try to make fun of him again.

He just sits at his red table in the corner of the classroom, wishing desperately that he would turn invisible so no one would detect his presence.

"Taehyung~ I have someone for you to meet~!" The teacher calls to Taehyung, who just looks down at his lap, convinced that he is still invisible.

It didn't work.

The teacher walks over to him holding the hand of a pale boy who is also looking down at the ground.

"Now Taehyung, this is Sehun. He's a little quiet, just like you, so I think you'll get along well. I hope you two can play together!"

Taehyung looks up and stares at the boy. The boy just stares back and they have a staring contest.

Sehun finally breaks his gaze and grins.

"I wike you. Wet'th be fwiendth." 

They shake hands and Sehun sits down. They decide to make a sculpture of a cake.


Day Four - 1200 hours

It's lunchtime now and the two boys are sitting together under the apple tree. Taehyung looks into his bag for his lunchbox his mum made him, only to discover that it isn't there.

Oh right...I fink I left it on ma table!!

Taehyung's eyes start dribbling and his mouth begins to quiver. He really wanted to impress him new friend today with his new lunch, but now all his efforts were for nothing! He rubs furiously at his eyes and tries not to make a sound.

Sehun looks at him questioningly and takes his own lunch out.

"If you want, you can haff thome of my wunch? My mummy made me thushi!"

Taehung blinks at him, then starts laughing evilly in his head.

Step one of world domination: eat some else's lunch, Complete.

єη∂


 

Yeah~ I finished my second story!! >:D One step closer to world domination...