σηє ~ EXOxBAP

♥ Daily Drabbles ♥

"Chanyeol! Noooo...Not the face notthefacenottheface...No, stop!....AHHHHHHHhhhHHhhhhh!!"

Oomph. Jongdae lands with a thud on the tiles as Kyungsoo's freshly baked cake says hello to his freshly shaved jaw. Groaning, he attempts to get back on his feet to avenge his beautiful face when he miraculously slips on a banana peel someone had left on the ground.

"GAHHH I WILL GET YOU SOMEDAY, YOU JUST WAIT!" he yells into banana-flavoured floor.

Chanyeol just snorts with his strange eye twitch and scurries off before Kyungsoo comes out of the shower.

 


 

Three days later...

"Uhh Jongdae? Are you sure I'm allowed to eat this?"

Daehyun looks uneasily into the Exo fridge at the cake with 'CHANYEOL'S - DO NOT EAT' written on it before glancing at his partner-in-crime.

Jongdae reassures him by patting his back and replies in a cheerful tone, "Of course, silly! I'm sure you're very hungry now that practice is over, and that cake looks terribly inviting..."

Daehyun gulps.

"Well, if you say so...But if he threatens to kill me, I'm blaming you!"

 


 

"DAEHYUN-AH!! Where's Chanyeol's birthday cake?!"

Daehyun and Jongdae squeak fearfully as they hear Kyungsoo's outraged outburst from the kitchen fridge. It's Chanyeol's birthday today and there was meant to be a surprise party, but the boys had forgotten.

"Uh oh...Mama-soo's gonna skin us alive!"

Daehyun just glares at Jongdae.

"You're the one who told me to eat it!"

"Aish, it's too late now. Let's just run for it!" Chen replies, avoiding his friend's glare.

They both sneak stealthily around the corner so as to not alarm the person they are trying to avoid at all means necessary, and run out the door, not looking back...

 


 

"Mwahahaha...MWAHAHAHAH...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!"

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol fist-bump each other with triumphant grins as they dance around the kitchen table.

"That was great! Now they'll know to never mess around with my food again!"

"Haha, yeah..." Chanyeol replies as he looks around uneasily. "I'll-I mean they-will never touch your food again...Hahaha..."

Kyungsoo continues laughing as he starts to sharpen his knives.

 


 

Wow...This should not have taken me an hour to write -.- Hehe I hope you like it! :3