Left

Reincarnation

Authors POV:

"Byul ! Byul ! Wake up , Let's go Horse riding ! " Baekhyun Happily Skip to Byul Room . But It's Empty.

His Eyes Widen , *She is Just a maid! She can't be the Future Mother of korea! * He Thought of what His father Said Yesterday. He Quickly Flip Though All The Things in The room , scared that what he think might become real . "Why.. " He look Lost and Dash out of the room , Looking Every Place of the house , Hope that there is still Little Hope .

But Nope. There's Nothing.. Clothes , All her things , Most Important Her Is Gone.

"Prince , You should have your Breakfast Now , let's go. " Byuls Mom Said from behind.  

He turn around , " Where is She?!!! " He Roared. Then he realise , Hot droplets Was Forming in his eyes.  

"She left ."

"No ! SHE WON'T!  SHE WON'T LEAVE WITHOUT A WORD!! TELL ME PLEASE. "

But Byuls MomJust kept Quiet,  It's the King's Order , She Can See that they love each other alot.  But only If baekhyun isn't The crown Prince..

"I am going to See the king."

 

"Prince , You know that king Once have his Order Nothing Will change . You should Just Follow His order and Marry Princess Taeyeon. Let Byul Live her own life In the big outside World. Stop Being So Childish   So what if She is Back ? You Guys Still can't be together. The king will still find Ways to get rid of Her. So Why Let her And you suffer ? "

" But it Hurts . " He Fell on the floor and Cried.

"You Will be happy With Princess Taeyeon , It will only be hurtful for a while. Everything will be over , Prince,  it's A part of Growing up. "