Irritating

Reincarnation

Class over , Like finally .. 

Me and Doojoon always go to the rooftop as we will always get many girls staring at us or glare(?) at me as we are sitting  together . And We don't like attentions from others . So He always pack Lunch and we eat together . 

"I heard there are two new guys in your class , And both of them are VERY good looking . " Wow , news spread fast . 

" Yup ,But i found them creepy . One of them is sitting beside me , I think his name is Baekcon ? Baekho ? Whatever . He keeps irritating me . " And munch on my kimchi fried rice . "Your cooking improve alot ! " Its really delicious . 

" Do you need me to go and talk to him about it ? " 

" Aniyo ! I don't want to make a scene again ! Remeber that time ? That ilhoon guy ? He transfered school because of you ! Haha ! " 

" I just tell him not to stay too near to you though .. " *Actually i told him to transfer school if not he will be in deep trouble * 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Class ... 

I was just chilling .. While napping i guess . Its too comfortable .. Such nice weather . However , A irritating voice broke it . 

'Where were you ? You didnt go to the cafe ? Did you eat ? " 

" Baek whatever shi , i think we are not close ? And we are not even considered friends ? " I cross my eyebrows . 

"I am baekhyun ,  I Brought you banana milk though " He smile , As if he didnt heard what i said . 

BANANA MILK ?!!

I took it from his hand and open it and start gulping down . 

Baekhyun Point of View 

I was looking for her just now , But didnt even saw a shadow of hers and i saw her in the classroom i was happy like hell .. Why ? Don't know , she just have some charm that i want to get near . I abondon Chanyeol and ran up to my sit which is beside her . 

She doesnt remeber my name ? Gosh .. and she looks annoyed  ? .. When she saw the banana milk she totally change into another person ,She looks like some child that found some sweets .

Cute . 

"Yah , you forgot your handphone . " A guy voice .. 

" Oh , Quickly go to your class ! " She took it from him . Its that guy who was in the same bus with her . 

He turn and glare at me ,HE LOOKS LIKE A FREAKING MONSTER THAT WANT TO EAT ME UP . I don't even know him .

She giggled , " Yah , Just go already . " And he walk off . 

"Since you drank my banana milk , Give me something back in return . " I smirk . 

"Tsk , Shouldnt had drink it , What do you want ?  " She roll her eyes . 

"Give me your phone . " 

I type something in it and return it to her . 

Byul Point of view 

"Baekhyun oppa ? Ew . " He saved his number in my phone . When i want to change it , He stopped me . 

"You are not suppose to change it !  " 

Like seriously , and i kept my phone . 

I was busying taking down notes , But he keeps passing small paper to me . 

[Byul in red , Baekhyun in Green ] 

- Where are you going after school  ?  

- Are you gonna stalk me ? - 

- Just wondering .. Is that guy your boyfriend  ? He looks firece  -

- What if he is  ?

- Its okay , i wont lose to him .-

-Like seriously ? We just met Like a few hours ago ? -

- Do you believe in Love a first sight ? -

-Thats childish . And i dont like childish people -

-Its okay , i will make you fell in love with me -  . 

- You looks like a kid , I like guys with manly features and tall . Sorry not sorry -