2014

Reincarnation

On Eunbyul point of view ..

"Jung Eunbyul ! Get your up before i go up and roll you out ! You are so late already ! " I heard my mum shouting like a mad woman , i shot out of my bed and look at the clock .. " " 

I Quickly get up and wash up as fast as i could . I wore my uniform and tie a messy bun . Quickly running down the stairs and grab a toast than put it into my mouth and wear my shoe . Yup , thats my morning routine . 

"Bye Mum ! " And ran out not even waiting for her to say bye . Then i saw a model standing there .. Tsk , why does he have to be so perfect in early morning . tumblr_lu42t6crlw1qc773ao1_1280.jpg

"As always , Late again . quickly , if not we are gonna miss the bus " He said and quickly walk forward .

"I can't wake up early , If you know its gonna be late , just go without me first . " I said while tying my hair into a neater bun . 

*But i want to wait for you .. * Doojoon thought . "Its okay , since we just live next to each other , and its better to have someone to walk to school together . Yah ! Quickly ! The bus is here ! " 

Girls kept looking at doojoon after we got up the bus . As always . But all of their stares are gone when they saw 2 guys walk into the bus . i was busy talking to doojoon and didnt really care . 

I suddenly feel someone is looking at me , i look around and saw 2 guys which is wearing the same uniform as us , One of them blush when i caught him staring . Creepy . The other guy is like a giant .. So damn tall , i will look at a kid if i stand next to him . 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvFTvMj0RhBd6SwzGyHN3*Baekyeol moments *

"Do you want to get down the bus ?! " Doojoon exclaim . And i quickly went down . 

I grew up with doojoon , We are neighbours since we are born , and our parents are good friends , so i am very close to him . We went to the same kindergarden , Primary school , middle school and now .. We are at Seoul high , Year 2 and we are still stick together . Luckly , we arent in the same class .  its not like we are having the boyfriend-Girlfriend relationship whch our parents hope for .. We are just like sibilings , well .. That is what i thought .

" Don't fall a sleep in your first class again ! Meet you at the rooftop later . " Doojoon said when i lock my lockerr . 

"okay , okay . Grandfather " And yawn .

"Yah !" 

And i quickly ran away before he can nag more . But who doesnt sleep in their first class ? And moreover , its maths .. I went into the classroom and my classmate welcomes me and i walk towards my table which is all the way behind , LOL , Why did my home room teacher put me behind when she know that i am short ? And Slept hugging my bag like a pillow . 

Mrs Lim came in and the classroom suddenly become quiet . I heard girl sequeling . 

"We have two new students that will join us today , Baekhyun and Chanyeol " My heart suddenly stings when i heard the name of baekhyun's . Why ? .. Maybe its just me , and couldnt care more . 

"Chanyeol , you can sit beside Hyunsik . And Baekhyun you can sit beside Eunbyul . " Mr Lim said and saw the sleeping Eunbyul .

"Jung Eunbyul ! If you sleep in my class one more time , you will stay back everyday afterschool and do maths ! " And i immidently woke up , "No ! I am so not gonna sleep in your class again !" And the class bust into laughter .

Isnt that the two guys on the bus just now ? wow , please dont like the tall guy sit beside me .. But another one is creepy ..

And the creepy on sat down beside me . "I am baekhyun " I don't quite of like talking to people i am not close to .. But , i got goosebump when he talks .. 

Creepy .. 

"Listen to class " I told him while i am drawing manga on my maths textbook . 

"You like to draw manga ? " He asked . 

"Yup ''

"Whats your name ?"

"You just heard from the teacher isnt it ?"

"Who is that guy which is with you ? Your boyfrind ?

"None of your buiness " Busy body 

"What about-"

"Can you just shut up . So nosiy " 

Am i really gonna sit beside this creepy for every maths class ? ... Gosh . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the years willl come out one by one in the following story ^^ Hope you all like this story , Do subscribe and comment