I guess .. He is back ?

Reincarnation
"CLASS LISTEN ! I would pair You Guys Up , One Smart In Maths And the one Who failed Together . Hopefully it will Work. As You Failed Really badly " Mrs Lim glared at Eunbyul .

She Just Looked Away.

"Looks like someone is really bad in Maths " Baekhyun comment .

"Yuri and Woobin , Baekhyun and Eunbyul " Eunbyul Eyes widen . WHAT?!!

Eunbyul POV

"So When shall we start ?" Baekhyun Happily cheered . Why is it him ? Why Must He Be Good In Maths ? WHY AM I STUCK WITH HIM .

"Your House or Mine ?" He Asked .

"My Mum Will freak out If I bring some Random Guy Home ." I am not that kind of Girl that will Bring a random Guy home . "That means its mine ? "

"OMO , ISNT THAT BAEKHYUN OPPAAAA ?!!!" Not in a Second , he is being Surround by Fangirls and he just stood there amd dont know what to do .

He eyed Me tell Me To help him out , Why wont i ? Finally some Peace without Him . I acted Innocent And walked away .

I was on The way To the gates and somebody Knock me on the floor.

"The hell?!! " Don't people watch Where they go?! "Omo ! Are you okay ? " A Famillar Voice ..

A Voice That I wouldnt want to heard again .

He reach out His Hand trying to help . I slap that Hand away and stood up myself and brush the dirt Off my Skirt Than walked Away without even Looking at Him. I wouldn't want to.

I guess , He is back.

"Jung Eunbyul ! Why didn't You wait for Me?! " Baekhyun ran here.

I wasn't in any mood .. " We Will Just Study Tomorrow , I want to be alone . " i respon coldly .

Baekhyun POV :

Did something happen ? ..

I grabed her Hand and head to somewhere . "Where are you bringing me ?! Let go !" She struggled .

We went in to a Ice cream Shop . "Chosse ! My treat "I smiled and look at her . She stared at Me. Her eyes Look So sad and Looks like it will Cry any minute .

"Stop staring ! I will thought you are in love with me !" I smirk .

She turn and want to walk Out of the shop .

i grab her hand Prevent her from leaving "Yah ! Vallina Or chocolate ? "

I heard her signed , "Peppermint "

We Sat Down and Ate Our ice cream , Its her 3rd Cup . What Really happen ? ..

"You can Cry If you want to .. " I Say cauiously .

Her eyes Became Watery , "I am done Thanks ." And she ran out of the ice cream shop .

I paid for the bill and Came out Of the shop , she was gone.