Getting Inspired

Of Shawols and Star1's: How to Write Kpop Fanfictions that Rock.

Using pictures of celebrities is a great tool. The reason is, when people take pictures of celebrities, it's because they're doing something interesting, or they look really good while doing something boring.

Let's use this picture as an example:

tumblr_m52hxexIfy1qldk37o1_500.jpg

Start asking these questions:

Who could she be?
Why is she wearing this?
Who is she smiling at?
ect.

Even if you know some of the answers to this question, create your own answers to make her a different person.

-People of fiction can also be great inspiration.

-The greatest tool you can use is getting out and interacting with people. "There are times to write and times to think and times to just live life." (Forgot who said that...)

-Use events: a wedding, a birthday, a marathon, dances (Go to dances!! Even if it is just to people watch!! It helps you flesh out more real characters.)

-Use your favorite things to inspire you: favorite colors, favorite flowers, favorite paintings, favorite singers (DUH xD), favorite movies, favorite athletes, ect.

-Write down the scenes that come to your head. It doesn't have to be in order. If you write what you're excited about, it'll show. Your piece will reflect your effort.