Chapter 32

Broken Promises

Jiyoon:”It was…”

Hyuna stare at Jiyoon, her heart was beating fast, she was having trouble, she was scare of what Jiyoon would say. Would she lie to her? Is she back with Gayoon?

Jiyoon walk closer to Hyuna and hug her:”Gayoon”

Hyuna heart hurt but at the same time she felt relieve. She’s relieved that Jiyoon didn’t lie to her.

Hyuna:”Gayoon?..”

Jiyoon nod:”Yeah, I bump into her and she asked to have supper and I couldn’t really get away…mianhe”

Hyuna turn around and put her head on Jiyoon shoulder:”I see..Why mianhe? You did something that you shouldn’t do?”

Jiyoon:”NOO!!! Nono, we just ate supper that’s it!!”

Hyuna giggled:” Look at your reaction, you pabo”

Jiyoon pout:”You are teasing me…You know I don’t feel confortable around her…”

Hyuna stare at Jiyoon and caress her cheek:”Really? For you to be able to sit through the dinner with her and forgotten to text me, you must have been comfy…”

Jiyoon stare at Hyuna, unsure what to do:”I’m sorry for storming out of the house like that…I didn’t know what to react, my mind is still in blur…”

Hyuna shake her head:”No, I’m sorry for dragging this conversation knowing you don’t like it..So..how was supper?”

Jiyoon sigh:”It was a bit awkward for me but she seems fine..and she ask me…”

Hyuna heart was tightening again:”Ask you?...what?” she was getting anxious

Jiyoon:”She ask me to forget about all the bad memories and start anew, as friends”

Hyuna:”And…your answer?”

Jiyoon:”I said okay..but as you know, we are leaving soon so might as well. She’s our business partner, I can’t put my privacy into the business and ruin it..”

Hyuna smile and press her lips on Jiyoon:”That’s my girl…”

Jiyoon smile, and deepened their kiss again. At that moment, all the insecure feeling that Hyuna has is gone, because in her mind, she knows that for now, Jiyoon still belong to her…

 

The next day, Hyuna woke up and was staring out the window. It look nice. Then she look at the beautiful girl beside her and smile. She slowly caresses her cheek and lean down to kiss Jiyoon lips and smile. As she was getting ready to get out of the bed, she suddenly hear Jiyoon:”Hmm, stealing my kiss first in the morning? So bad tsk tsk” which made Hyuna grin

Hyuna:”Yah! I didn’t steal!”

Jiyoon:”Ah really, hmm then I wonder what just kiss my lips then?”

Hyuna stuck her tongue out:”A spider!”

Jiyoon made an disgusted face:”Ewwww, but hm… that kiss was so good that I wouldn’t mind kissing that spider again” then she pull Hyuna back down into bed and went on top of her. They both stare at each other, their nose  rubbing on each other and kiss each other deeply.

Hyuna:”Yah, stop it, I’m already tired from yesterday night” which made Jiyoon giggle.

Jiyoon:”Alright alright” then they both got up and was dressing up. As Hyuna went to prepare breakfast, Jiyoon phone was vibrating.

***: “Good Morning Jiyoonie, this is Gayoon, wanna have lunch together?”

Jiyoon:”Good Morning Gayoon, I’ll be having lunch with Hyuna. Sorry”

Gayoon:”Oh..okay..”

Then another message came in:”What about tomorrow lunch?”

Jiyoon:”Hm don’t we have a meeting tmw?”

Gayoon:”Exactly, we will eat lunch and then go to the meeting together”

Jiyoon:”Ah, okay I’ll be coming with Hyuna. See you tomorrow”

Then Jiyoon walk to the kitchen and wrap her arm around Hyuna:”Babe, we will eat lunch with Gayoon tmw ok?”

Hyuna stood there:”Oh..okay…She call you?”

Jiyoon:”She message me, she probably got my number from our boss..”

Hyuna just nod, without saying anything else.

The next morning, as they were reaching the restaurant, they see Gayoon sitting inside already. But as they step in, Hyuna phone was ringing. She give sign to Jiyoon to go in first.

Jiyoon walked to Gayoon:”Hi, you waited long?”

Gayoon smiled as she sees Jiyoon alone:” Hi!! Nono, just arrived hehe, Hyuna not coming?” she said with high hope.

As Jiyoon was going to answer, Hyuna walked in.

Hyuna:”Hey Gayoon”

Gayoon was disappointed but she pretend to smile:”Hey Hyuna! Glad to see you again!”

Hyuna smile:”Sorry” then she looked at Jiyoon:”Baby, the company call, I have to go back for something, I’ll see you guys later” , she peck Jiyoon lips and left.

Gayoon heart was jealous of the kiss but at the same time she was happy that she can enjoy their lunch just her and Jiyoon.

When the food arrive, Jiyoon food wasn’t what she order so she frowned in which Gayoon noticed. She ask the waitress to come over and told her that the food wasn’t good and ask for it to change. Jiyoon was staring at Gayoon:”How did you know..?”

Gayoon roll her eyes:” First of all I heard what you order, second of all with your frown and third of all, I love you so I know everything about you” in which made Jiyoon heart jump a beat.

They were heading to their business meeting, they both got a message that Hyuna and Doojoon won’t be able to make it.

Gayoon:”Ohhh they are both skipping on our meeting!”

Jiyoon frowned:”Yeah…”

Gayoon:”We should go shop instead then!”

Jiyoon was staring at Gayoon, unsure of what to do:”We should get back to business…”

Gayoon:”Come on!!! Don’t ruin the fun!! I haven’t shop with you for so long!!!”

Jiyoon sigh in defeat:”Alright then…”

Gayoon jump to Jiyoon and hug her tight:”Thank you Jiyooonieee you are the best!” then she peck Jiyoon cheeks which made Jiyoon blush.

Gayoon smiled, she sees Jiyoon reaction and she feel like she still have a chance to get Jiyoon back.

 

During their shopping, they decided to each pick each other clothes to try it on. Jiyoon picked a couple of dresses for Gayoon while Gayoon picked some other clothes for her and they both were heading to the dressing room.

When Gayoon came out to show Jiyoon her dress, Jiyoon was stunned, Gayoon looked amazing like always. (Gayoon was wearing a long red dress, showing one side of her shoulder)

Gayoon look at Jiyoon and smile:”So..how is it?”

Jiyoon looked away:”Hm..beautiful..”

Gayoon:”What?”

Jiyoon:”*Cough*, you look very pretty”

Gayoon giggled:”You looked hot yourself” (Jiyoon was dressing in a green dress, showing off her collarbone)

Jiyoon blushed:”Thanks…”

Gayoon:”Oh, wait..” then she pushed Gayoon into the dressing room :”Here your hair was caught into the zipper”

Jiyoon:”Oh..” then she turn around to let Gayoon help her.

As Gayoon was helping her, she could smell Jiyoon scent, it has been so long, she couldn’t resist herself, she suddenly backhug Jiyoon which made the latter startle.

Jiyoon:”Gayoon…” she pushed Gayoon away:”I can do it…by myself”

Gayoon was hurt by her action but nod and walked out.

As they walked out of the shopping mall, they went into Gayoon car and they were going to drive home. Suddenly, her tires broke down. They came out, trying to see what they can do but it started to rain crazily. As they looked around, there was a place where they can shelter:”A motel”

Gayoon just took Jiyoon hand and drag it inside and opened a room.

Jiyoon wasn’t feeling well, she felt that her head was burning.

Gayoon quickly lie Jiyoon down and went to get a towel for her:”Sigh, Jiyoonie you are still always so weak…”

Jiyoon pouted and act like a spoil baby which made Gayoon giggle.

Gayoon was slowly taking Jiyoon clothes off in which Jiyoon struggle but Gayoon told her to lay still cuz she’s all wet and need to be changed if not she will get even worst.

As Gayoon was stripping Jiyoon off, she couldn’t stop her eyes staring at Jiyoon body. As she was slowly drying Jiyoon, Gayoon fingers slowly travel around Jiyoon body which made Jiyoon made a small moan. Gayoon shrugged, she wanted Jiyoon. She slowly approach Jiyoon, slowly laying down. Jiyoon was just staring at Gayoon getting closer to her, she wanted to push her away but at the same time, she know that deep down, she missed those lips. Before she could do anything, their lips already met.

Gayoon was going crazy, how much she misses this moment, she start taking off her clothes and started to kiss Jiyoon deeply. At first Jiyoon didn’t respond much but then she started responding. Their hand roaming on each other,  how much they misses these touch. When they parted to gasp for some air, Gayoon started to kiss down Jiyoon neck. Then at that moment, Jiyoon eyes went wide and pushed Gayoon away.

“NO!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? We shouldn’t do this!!” Jiyoon screamed

Gayoon was staring at her:”What do you mean..? Jiyoon, can’t you see? I still love you, and I can feel it, you still love me!!!”

Jiyoon:”No, I don’t!! We shouldn’t be doing this!!!”

Gayoon:”Why not…? Jiyoon ar, I miss you…I miss you so much…I tried to reach you…I tried all my way to reach you, but I couldn’t. Why did you close the door on me completely…You didn’t even…give me ..“

Jiyoon:”You have a fiancé, I have Hyuna!! Stop your nonsense!”

Gayoon:”Jiyoon, he is not..”

Jiyoon:”SHUT UP!!” Jiyoon couldn’t take it anymore, she had to let it out, she had to let all her feeling that had been bottle up in her heart out:” YOU BETRAYED ME…YOU…LIED TO ME…NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE…YOU LIE TO ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN…and…YOU CHOSE HIM OVER ME!!” as tears was leaking out of Jiyoon eyes.

Gayoon was hurt by Jiyoon talk:”No!! Jiyoon, that’s not true!! That’s not how it look like…I didn’t chose him!! I chose you!””

Jiyoon:”BULL!!! You!! You accept his engagement! I WAS THERE GAYOON!!”

Gayoon:”JIYOON,  CAN YOU GIVE ME A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF? YOU NEVER EVEN GAVE ME THAT CHANCE… YOU LEFT ME…WITHOUT GIVING ME A CHANCE!!!!!”

Jiyoon:”EXPLAIN WHAT? THAT YOU ARE SORRY? TO GIVE U MORE TIME? AND THEN YOU GO SLEEP WITH HIM AGAIN??? EVERYTIME, EVERY FKING TIME I GAVE YOU A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN TO ME, DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED IN THE END? YOU TOLD ME TO GIVE YOU A MONTH TO BREAK IT UP WITH HIM, THEN SOME WEEKS, THEN SOME DAYS, THEN WHAT?? AS I FINALLY THOUGHT…” Jiyoon couldn’t take it anymore, she had to stop to breath

Gayoon try to approach her:”Jiyoon, calm down”

Jiyoon:”DON’T COME!!! DON’T COME NEAR ME!! YOU FKING LIAR!!! AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I THOUGHT, THAT THE DAY FINALLY COME THAT BELONG TO ME…ALL OF YOU BELONG TO ME…???? I SEE YOU GETTING ENGAGED IN FRONT OF MY FKING EYES!!” Jiyoon was crying out loud.

Gayoon was trying to approach Jiyoon to hug her:”Jiyoon ar, I’m sorry, I was going to explain to you…” but she got push away.

Jiyoon:”Don’t get close to me…you…liar…And you say what? Forget the past and lets be friends?! What is this bull ur doing to me???  Do you even realize how much you hurt me?!”

Gayoon:”I said…forget our past..bad memories..i never said our..happy memories, Jiyoon…”

Jiyoon:”What am I to you Gayoon? … Am I a toy for you?? STOP TOYING WITH MY FEELING… IM BEGGING YOU!!! PLEASE STOP TOYING WITH MY FEELING!!!”

Gayoon:” I AM NOT TOYING WITH YOUR FEELIN JIYOON!!! DO YOU NOT SEE?! I FKING LOVE YOU!! I WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!!”

Jiyoon was still so angry at her:”WATEVER, STAY AWAY FROM ME! I AM HAPPY WITH HYUNA! FKING GET OUT OF MY LIFE!! DON’T EVER, EVER STEP BACK INTO MY LIFE!!!” then she grabs her stuff and left leaving Gayoon breaking down on the floor crying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my god! What did I just write >____< Jiyoon and Gayoon Kissed! (2YOOOOON) - I hope I didn't break alot of JiAh heart - and kinda 2Yoon  heart

But Jiyoon and Hyuna?! Ahhhhhh 

 

What should happen now?? Let me know what you think!