Chapter 17

Broken Promises

2 days has passes, Jiyoon had receive an anonymous letter asking her to attend an event. She was not sure whether or not she should attend, it’s way too suspicious, but judging from the look of the envelop and the location of the restaurant, it’s a very high-class one. So she decided to go.

That day, she went shopping with Hyuna since Hyuna got invited too by an anonymous person, probably the same person. Jiyoon decided to go since Gayoon would deal with Doojoon that night, so she rather distract herself. They went to a fancy dress store; they tried on a number of clothing. Hyuna was amazed by Jiyoon beauty, it’s rare to see Jiyoon in dress since she often dress like a tomboy. With that dress on, Hyuna could see her curve, it was beautiful, she couldn’t take her eyes off her.

Jiyoon:” Hyuna…Why are you looking at me like this…?”

Hyuna cough:”Huh…nono, nothing” she turned away and went into the changing room.

Jiyoon felt hot, she knew Hyuna was staring at her body, Jiyoon tried to calm down. As she was able to breathe normally, Hyuna came out of the dressing room. Jiyoon was stun. Hyuna beautiful curve, her perfect body was making Jiyoon frozen. This time, Hyuna was staring at her:”Jiyoon, you okay?? Hey hey?!” she nudge Jiyoon, making Jiyoon come back to her sense.

“Oh…Yes…You…” she blushes “look beautiful…” which made Hyuna embarrass. They both decided to buy the dress and went home to prepare for the evening, still wondering who’s behind this.

As they step into the restaurant, they were stop by the receptionist.

“Sorry, tonight has been reserve by a special guest, we won’t let anyone in unless they have an invitation”

“Oh, we have an invitation” Jiyoon show him the invitation card, the receptionist quickly nod :”Oh yes, you must be Miss Jeon and Miss Kim, Yes please go in and sit in the back”

Jiyoon:”Hm could I ask who’s in charge of this party tonight?” she looks around seeing a lot of famous business/designers there.

Receptionist:”It’s a secret” he winks “Now please go sit down, it will start very soon”

Jiyoon and Hyuna walk to the assigned table and sat down. As they sat down, Jiyoon received a text from Gayoon.

G: “Jiyoonieee, where are you? I went home but I couldn’t find you”

J: “Oh, I’m invited to a party tonight, what about you?”

G: “Oh, I’ll see you tonight?”

J: “Yeah”

As they ordered a drink, they see Doojoon and Gayoon walk in. Hyuna was shock, she wasn’t sure what is happening.

At the door step, Doojoon was standing there with his fancy suit waiting for someone, then not long after he put on a smile. Gayoon walk in and smiled back at him and link their arm together as they walk into the party greeting the business people.

Jiyoon and Hyuna were sitting farther away so they couldn’t see her but they had a perfect view of Doojoon and Gayoon. Jiyoon heart wasn’t feeling well, she felt insecure, the way they smiled at each other, the way they hold hand, the way they giggled and whisper to each other ears, it was too much, her heart was getting stab every seconds.

Jiyoon took out her cell phone and texted Gayoon:”Where are you? You didn’t answer me”

Gayoon felt the vibration, she took out her cell phone and reply her:”Oh, I’m with Doojoon…”

Jiyoon:”Where?”

Gayoon:”At a party”

Then Jiyoon put her cell on the table

 

Gayoon was talking with other designers, she remember that she promised Jiyoon that she would cut tie with Doojoon tonight but she was surprise that the moment Doojoon got off the plane he asked her to go on a business party. But she knows she has to do it tonight, she don’t want to let Jiyoon down. Finally, they had time to sit down, she was tired from walking around with her high heel.

Doojoon smiled at her and put his hand on top of hers:”Gayoon, I miss you…”

Gayoon:”Oh…I miss you too…Doojoon ar…”

Doojoon:”Yes?”

Gayoon:”I..need to talk to you at the end of the night okay?”

Doojoon look at her and smile tenderly:”Of course honey, anything you want”

Gayoon smile While from far away, Jiyoon was boiling of jealously seeing how he always kisses her from time to time.

 

 

Gayoon:”Oh Doojoon, what is this party for actually?”

Doojoon:”Oh actually, It’s a secret, you will see very soon. Oh look, you’ll find out now hehe”

Gayoon was confused but at that moment the room turn black earning lots of people scream.

Then there’s a light going through the room which end up landing on Hyuna. Then someone grab her hand into the stage which made both Hyuna and Jiyoon confuse. Gayoon was surprise to see Hyuna there and was about to ask Doojoon but he just give her a “shhh” sign and tell her to look at the stage.

As Hyuna stand there, she was staring everywhere, not feeling comfortable with everyone staring at her. She was about to walk off the stage then suddenly she heard a voice, a very familiar voice.

“Kim Hyuna, do not walk off the stage please.”

At that moment, she stood there, having a bad feeling, this voice of course she knew whose this voice was.

“Kim Hyuna, I know we’ve been to a lot of unhappy time” as Yoseob walk up the stage “but, remember we had had a lot of happy time too” as he said that, there was some picture on the screen projecting some picture of them in the past which shock everyone including Doojoon.

“I’m sorry for my selfishness, I’m sorry for hurting you, I’m sorry for being a bastard, please give me a chance to fix everything” as Yoseob walk up to Hyuna, kneel down and took off a box and open it:”Please, marry me?” which bring loud clap from everyone.

Hyuna stare at him and grab him away from stage and went another room.

“WHAT THE FK ARE YOU DOING YOSEOB?!”

“What? Did you not hear me right? I ask you to marry me”

“I know, but why would u do that?! What are you plotting?!”

“You don’t believe me?”

“WHY WOULD I BELIEVE A JERK LIKE YOU?!”

“A jerk huh” then he push her into the walk “Then shall I act like a jerk right now?!” as he pull her close to him and kiss her forcefully

“YAH! GET AWAY FROM ME” Hyuna push Yoseob away “JUST WHO THE HELL YOU THINK I AM?!”

“You are my slave! Remember what I said last time?! YOU belong to me, your body, your soul, it all belong to me!”

Hyuna was teary once again and glare at him:”I never promised you that!”

“Oh okay, then I guess I’ll go talk to Gayoon now”

Hyuna grab his hand:”NO! YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULDN’T MESS WITH JIYOON AND GAYOON ANYMORE!”

Yoseob smirk:”Exactly, for me to not mess with them, you” as he pull Hyuna close once again” Your body” as he trace his hand on Hyuna jawline “belong to me” then he was about to kiss her again but this time he got push on the floor.

“TAKE YOUR HAND AWAY FROM HYUNA”

Jiyoon pull Hyuna away and ran out of the room and was about to ask Hyuna but at that moment, she heard a familiar voice on the mic.

At the same moment that things was happening, the guests being murmuring to each other, thinking what they should do. Gayoon was worried too, she was about to stand up and go check on them but Doojoon hold her down and whispered to her:”Don’t, let him deal with it…Gayoon, let’s help him okay?”

Gayoon nod:”Of course, Yoseob is your best friend”

Then Doojoon pull her on stage which everyone started to clap once again.

Doojoon knelt down:”I know, I didn’t plan on asking you to marry me today, but as everyone know, you, my angel had taken my heart away since long time ago. Since the day I met you, I have decided that you would become my bride. So it doesn’t matter to me, whether to ask you now or later, but since I have the perfect opportunity right now” he took a paper and fold it into a ring “I know, this doesn’t cost anything, but I will make sure to get you a better one later on, so would you Heo Gayoon become my fiancee?”

Gayoon was staring at Doojoon, she wasn’t sure what to do, but she can’t possibly turn him down in front of all these celebrity. So she nod earning a loud applaud from everyone.

After that, the light all turn up, in which Gayoon saw Jiyoon standing at the door.

Jiyoon mouthed:”I hate you” then she ran out dragging Hyuna with her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait!! Hope to hear from you guys :) 

Thank you for all of your comments <3 I really appreciate it ^^