You Again?!

Taeny Hate&Love;(?)

Taeyeon walked to Hayeon and sat beside her as if nthing happened,forgetting to bring a new coffee."Whats with all the noise?"asked Hayeon.

 

"Seriously Hayeon?"Taeyeon chuckled.

 

"What?"asked Hayeon blankly.

 

"You point out the obvious that you heard it,"said Taeyeon

 

"And?"asked Hayeon still blankly.

 

"Nevermind,"Taeyeon said with an annoyed expression written on his face.

 

"It keeps running through my head,"Hayeon paused for a while,inhaling enough air to fill her lungs and continued.

 

"WHERE-IS-MY-COFFEE?"she said it not so loud but clearly and smiled sweetly,preventing from getting angry and shout at Taeyeon.

 

"Pheww...for a second,I thought you were going to shout at me,"said Taeyeon as he rubbed his chest,feeling relieved.He remembered the moments when Taeyeon used to scream when he was a little girl.She used it as a weapon to scare away bullies who try to bully her.It was so loud that it could break a glass in seconds.If she participated a screaming contest,he was more than sure that Hayeon can break the record easily.

 

"I was about to..but I'm too kind to make you feel embarrassed twice in this cafe,"said Hayeon and stuck her tongue at Taeyeon."Hurry and buy the coffees,I've been waiting here for almost half an hour and you came here without bringing a single thing.Hayeon continued and shook her head slowly while looking at Taeyeon.

 

"Hmph!..meanie,"said Taeyeon and pouted playfully.He then walked to the counter to buy a new coffee again.Hayeon was laughing as she watches him walking to the counter.

 

 

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*The Next Day*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

 

The sunlight pierced into the room and it slowly wakes Taeyeon up.He looked at the clock and it shows that it's almost 8:00 am.Todayis Monday so he had to go to his high school.(a/n:class starts at 10 a.m and ends at 2 p.m)

 

He stood up from his bed and did some workout for 10 minutes.He then took a shower after he finshed his workout.He stepped out of the bathroom,feeling refreshed and energetic after the shower."Hey handsome,"He said to his reflection on the mirror near his wardrobe and winked at himself.

 

He wore his school uniform that was neatly ironed.He didn't comb his hair but leave it messy.He looks more y in that style,along with his not so muscular but fit body.A perfect man that a woman could dream of.Not to mention that he was smart yoo,very smart in fact.He always get good grades in all subjects and never get marks below 80.His family always wonder why a guy like him never had a girlfriend.Maybe he's not interested in having one,noone knows.

 

He walked downstairs to eat breakfast in the kitchen and was greeted by two maids who worked in the house,Suzy and Eunji.He greeted back politely and smiled.The two maids blushed instantly."Hye Mr.Lee and Hayeon!"Taeyeon greeted as he stepped into the kitchen.Mr.Lee works as the chef of the house.He always cooks for them and everything that he made was extremely delicious,even simple dishes.

 

"Oh..hi!"Mr.Lee and Hayeon greeted back.

 

"Scrambled eggs and a cup of warm milk please!"He said to Mr.Lee.

 

"Ok..coming right up,"said Mr.Lee and he started to crack an egg onto the edge of the frying pan and pour it onto the frying pan.

 

"Is there anything you need?"asked the maids to Taeyeon and Hayeon.

 

"No..there's nothing that we need right now,please sit down,"said Taeyeon.Taeyeon and Hayeon had allowed them to sit and join them whenever they're eating in the kitchen since they're all like family to them.

 

"Here is yor food and your milk,"Mr.Lee came to the dining table with Taeyeon's food in his hands and gave it to him.

 

After a while,Taeyeon had finished his food."Do you want a lift,Hayeon?"asked Taeyeon as he wiped his mouth with a tissue.

 

"With you?..no thanks,I don't want to die early",said Hayeon jokingly causing all the people in the kitchen to laugh.

 

"Yah!!..I don't drive that bad..besides,I have a licence you know?!!"Taeyeon shouted.

 

"I know,I was just joking...but really oppa,you don't have to... I'll just ask the driver to send me to school...plus,It's far from your high school,"said Hayeon.

 

"Ok fine,"Taeyeon said as he stood up."I'll get going now,bye!"He continued.All of them waved their hands at Taeyeon and bid goodbye as he walked to the entrance.

He walked out of the house and in to the garage.He stepped into a white car and starts the engine.

 

"Hye baby,"said Taeyeon to his favourite car as he touched the steering wheel of the car.It was a Lamborghini Gallardo.He drove off to his high school and reached there in 15 minutes since it was justb10 kilometres away from his home.

 

He stepped out of his car and people started staring at him,especially the girls."Omo,it's Taeyeon...he's so handsome...I'm dying,Kyaaaa!!"."His body is so perfect,I wish I could hug him!!"."He came here with an expensive car,he is so cool!!"Taeyeon could hear girls squealing and whispering at him but he just politely ignored.

 

He looked at his watch and it indicates that it's already 9.55 am,5 minutes left before class starts.He quickly walks to his clasroom and entered the classroom."Hye Taeyeon!"said a guy at the entrance of the classroom.

 

"Oh hey,Yuri,"Taeyeon greeted back at his bestfriend and walked straight to his table beside an empty table and sat down.He doesn't allow girls to sit beside him because they would have this chance to hold or hug him,or even kiss him on the cheek.

 

Not long after,Ms.Song,a teacher came in with a familiar-looking girl beside her.

 

'This girl looks so familiar' thought Taeyeon.

 

'Oh!that's right..the girl that I accidentally spilled coffee on the dress..what is she doing here?please don't tell me that she will be in the same classroom as me from now on,' he thought again.

 

"Good morning class,today there will be a new student...please introduce yourself,"said Ms.Song to the class and back to the new student.

 

'Noooooo!!'Taeyeon was screaming inside his head,Luck was not on his side.

 

"Hi,my name is Tiffany Hwang,please call me Tiffany,nice to meet you all,"said Tiffany and showed her eyesmile.Taeyeon could see the boys were drooling looking at her.

 

"Nice to meet you too!"the boys shouted excitedly except Taeyeon.

 

"Please sit down beside Taeyeon,"said Ms.Song as she pointed the seat beside me.

 

"WHAT?!!"Taeyeoen suddenly stood up and shouted.

 

"What's wrong,Taeyeon?"Ms.Song was startled.

 

"Nothing,Ms.Song,"Taeyeon mumbled and sat back down,feeling embarrassed.

 

Tiffany started to walk and just as she was about to sit,she finally realised Taeyeon,the one who had made her lost her one and only favourite dress.

 

"YOOUUUU!!!!"shouted Tiffany.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey readers :)

Sorry for not updating for so long..my phone have problems that made me can't update the story.

 

thanks for reading..hit subscribe for more and upvote if you think I deserved it. :) THANKS! :D