I Hate You!!!

Taeny Hate&Love;(?)

There was knocking sound on Taeyeon's door when he was still sleeping soundly.The knocking sound on Taeyeon's door gets louder and it annoys him.He then woke up from his bed,frowning.As he walk his way to the door,his visions were still blurry and that made him tripped on something."Haish!!..stupid pillow!!...why are you down here?!"he said angrily. He then throw the pillow back to the bed.Luckily he didn't get any bruise or get injured.He stood up and opened the door and saw a little figure standing infront of him.

 

"Oppa!!"shouted the little girl.

 

"Aiishhh!"what's with the shout?...you dont have to shout when I'm just a few steps from you,"said Taeyeon as he closed his ears with his hand."What is it Hayeon?"he continued.

 

"Hehe sorry~"she said cutely making Taeyeon to giggle."Let's go to a cafe near here,"said Hayeon.

 

"sure,give me a moment...I want to take a shower..go start the engine and wait there,"said Taeyeon.

 

"What engine?"Hayeon asked blankly.

 

"My car of course,silly,"Taeyeon said as he toss the car key to her and he caught it.

 

He then walked into the bathroom while Hayeon went outside and started Taeyeon's car engine and waited inside the car.It was not long after Taeyeon finally got out of the house and into the car.His hair was combed neatly,his black shirt fit perfectly and so does his jeans.

 

"Wow!..you look good oppa,"said Hayeon with an amazed expression.

 

"Really?..thanks,"Taeyeon giggled."So where are we going?"asked Taeyeon.

 

"I already told you..to the nearest cafe you dork,"Hayeon said.

 

They drove off and reached to a cafe within minutes since Hayeon wanted to go to the nearest one.They got out of the car and walked together into the cafe.The cafe looked nice and luxurious.There weren't alot of people so it was peaceful.It was perfect to enjoy a cup of coffee.

 

"You go and search a place for us to seat while i buy the coffee,"ordered Taeyeon."Two medium-sized cup of black coffee please,"Taeyeon said to the cashier.Taeyeon was confused by how the cashier looked at him.The cashier almost drooled just by looking at Taeyeon.(A/N:The cashier is a girl)

 

"Your handsome,"said the cashier smiling widely.

 

"Oh,thank you,"Taeyeon said and smiled back warmly at her making her to almost faint.

 

"Here is your order,please come again!"said the cashier excitedly.

 

Taeyeon just smiled and when he was about to turn around with the coffee in his hand.He bumped into a girl causing the black coffee to spill onto the girl's clean white dress.

 

"AAAHHHH!!! MY FAVOURITE DRESS!"screamed the girl,not caring about the hotness of the coffee on her body.

 

"I'm sorry,I will pay for it,"Taeyeon apologised politely,looking concerned.

 

"IT'S LIMITED EDITION!!!..ONLY ONE EXIST IN THIS WORLD!!!"she screamed louder than before.

 

"Yah!! it's not my fault that your dress got dirty,your the one who ran and bumped into me,"he said calmly.

 

"Yah!!!..I was going towards the counter behind you..not you,"she tried to defend herself.

 

"You could have at least wait for your turn to take orders,not hit people away to cut the line,serve you right for your impatience,"Taeyeon said and smiled evilly.

 

"Aghhh!!,I hate you!!!"she shouted as she stomped her way out of the cafe,feeling surrendered

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is..my very first..hope you like it :)

Hit subscribe for more :)