Stupid!

Letters to Hell...

"I don't get why you're so mad at me!" Wooyoung cried.

"I'm not! Just get away from me!" IU shook his hands off her arm.

They were at school before class in their classroom.

IU was extremely mad at not believing Wooyoung's GIRLFRIEND but believing that DEVIL Sulli! IU was telling the truth!

"If you're not mad at me, then why are you trying to avoid me and why are you showing me attitude?!" Wooyoung frustratedly asked. But IU was MORE frustrated.

"You just don't get it, do you?!?" IU finally exploded. She stopped struggling to get out of his grip and glared him down. Wooyoung flinched.

"N-no.....I mean why should YOU be mad? You're the one who is lying about..." He lowered his voice. "Sulli's passed away family member."

IU groaned. "That's exactly it! THAT'S why I'm mad! You're so STUPID!" IU pushed him with all her strength that she gained from anger. Before Wooyoung can do anything, the teacher came in and started class.

--

IU was late to lunch because she had to finish her last minute history notes. When she came to where she and Wooyoung planned to meet for lunch, her blood boiled in her head.

I SO WISH I HAD MORE NOTES TO WRITE! NOTES THAT WILL LAST ME THE WHOLE LUNCH! She thought. Jealousy rised to her head and she couldn't handle herself. She marched up to Sulli and Wooyoung who were sitting SUPER close to each other, Sulli's head on Wooyoung's shoulder.

"Wooyoung, can I talk to you?" IU tried to press her angry feelings down in front of Sulli. She didn't want Sulli to have the satisfaction of making IU jealous. Wooyoung looked up at his 'girlfriend' and smiled tightly. He said "Sorry. I'll be right back." to Sulli and went to the side with IU.

"Wooyoung, I want to break up with you." IU coolly said, hiding her jealous expression.

"WHAT?" Wooyoung was hysteric.

"If you're going to be so intimate with Sulli like that, I don't want to date you. You won't even believe your own girlfriend and you annoy me so much. I want to break things with you because I don't want to hurt myself anymore." IU looked daggers at Wooyoung, then continued. "We don't even know each other that much anyways, so we won't be too hurt, breaking up. You didn't know I was such a hard girl, right?" She raised her brow. "You only thought I was sweet and innocent and nice and accepting. You thought I'm easy. Well I don't want to fool you anymore because I'm not gonna deal with this anymore. So live well with Sulli!" WIth that, IU turned her back to Wooyoung and stomped away.

Wooyoung was dumbfounded...and IU was exTREMELY satisfied even if she was hurt, sad, and frustrated. She tried to sigh really hard to breathe out all her feelings and stress, but it didn't help at all. She was satisfied and felt triumphant, though, because Wooyoung certainly deserved it!

"Wh-what....What...? Wait, IU!" WOoyoung said too late. IU was already gone to hang out with Yoona and Siwon. Sulli walked over to Wooyoung.

"What happened? Are you okay?" She asked innocently.

"Y-yeah....No...." Wooyoung still didn't know what to think. Sulli nodded expressionless, then smiled brightly.

"Alright then. Anyways, thanks so much for comforting me. I don't feel completely normal yet but I'm sure I'll feel fine if we do these comforting sessions every day for some time. You're being so much help to me!!!<3"

"U-uh...Alright." Wooyoung was still shocked.

"Hey!" Tiffany popped out of nowhere and jumped on Wooyoung. He fell over, shocked. TIffany laughed. Sulli was jealous.

"Hey Tiffany..." Sulli and WOoyoung said, not so happy.

"What's with the atmosphere? So down.." Tiffany pouted, hugging WOoyoung's muscular arm.

"H-huh? The atmosphere is fine." Wooyoung replied half-heartedly. Tiffany wondered what was going through his mind right now. Wooyoung was thinking about what he should do now, that he lost the girl he loved most...

--

Wooyoung was so stupid! He ruined IU's life! IU sighed for the 100th time.

"IU, is there something wrong?" Yoona asked, trying to ignore Siwon.

"Yeah....I kind of broke up with WOoyoung. But I don't think we were ever dating..." IU replied weakly.

"WHAT?? YOU DATED WOOYOUNG?!?" Yoona gasped. IU widened her eyes and slapped her hand on Yoona's mouth. SIwon was shocked too.

"You dated the guy who is...rich and popular? YOU?" Siwon accidently said. IU was a bit hurt.

"Yoona, is Siwon your boyfriend? Because I don't like him already." IU coldly said. I mean she was already in a bad mood! Siwon didn't have to make her feel worse! Yoona glared at SIwon and Siwon bit his bottom lip apologetically.

"Sorry....It just slipped from my mouth..." Siwon scratched his head.

"Just leave, Siwon. We both don't need you." Yoona glared at him again. Siwon's face reddened because he felt bad and embarrassed. Girls were staring at him and whispering because the MOST POPULAR GUY was hanging out with low-quality girls. All the other girls probably heard Siwon being rejected by Yoona!

Then the school bell rang and the three weakly walked to their classes....

IU was walking to her classroom until she slightly bumped into someone's shoulder. She muttered a sorry and continued walking. But the person grabbed her shoulder and forcefully turned her around. IU's books fell to the ground.

"Hey, pathetic." It was Sulli. IU stared at her in disgust.

"Leave me alone." IU crouched down to get her books. People glared at her for taking up so much space but IU couldn't care less.

"I remember you telling me once that being nice and helping people makes you feel good....It DOES, I've tried it before. But I think one thing that feels better than helping others is bullying others. Try it, it's entertaining." Sulli smirked.

"Is it really that fun? Then I'm glad you're enjoying your time." IU stood up and sarcastically said. Sulli's expression turned hard.

"Shut up, Jieun." Sulli showed disgust towards IU's real name.

"I'm sorry." IU fake-smiled and turned to leave. But Sulli didn't let her by her words that felt like thorn and ice cold water being thrown into IU's face.

"It's too bad Wooyoung believes in the lie, not the truth. Too bad that he believes me and not you. I heard what you guys were saying. You guys were dating, I guess? Well it's over so I don't have to care. But I'd like to congrat you for it. Congrats for being single again." IU was turning her back on her, but she knew that Sulli smiled in satisfaction. IU boiled in anger again. She rolled her cold, sweaty hands into tight fists.

"If I were you, I wouldn't be saying that, you know." IU managed to say without yelling. "Because I might punch you."

"You can't punch me. You're pathetic and weak and hopeless."

Sulli and IU were now alone in the hallways, the atmosphere cold and intense.

The bell to the class rang and it felt like the longest eight seconds ever. IU then turned around to face Sulli. Sulli was smiling.

"You think I can't punch you? I was always able to punch es. I just never punched you because I never knew you were a ." IU's breath came faster. Sulli widened her eyes angrily.

"YOU'RE the here! Don't mess with me!" Sulli stomped her pink heels. She took off her long, pink feather necklace and put it into her white brand name purse. SHe didn't want to ruin it just in case she gets into a fight.

IU waited for the right timing to punch. She tried to strike right when Sulli was distracted by something behind her. But a big, rough hand caught her hand and Sulli smiled like a fox.

IU whipped her head around madly. It was stupid Wooyoung.

"What are you doing?" IU's voice shook. Tears welled up in her eyes, not of sadness but pure anger.

"You don't just go around punching people. Sulli is a bit sensitive right now because of family problems so you should understand her." Wooyoung said with a hard face. A tear made of angry blood rolled down IU's pale cheek.

"You don't even know ANYTHING." IU snapped her hand out of Wooyoung's grip and turned to leave. Wooyoung grabbed IU's wrist and tightened his grip so she can't leave.

"You know what, I'm gonna teach you a lesson. I won't have my girlfriend acting like this."

"You're WHAT? GIRLFRIEND???? YOU WISH!!!" More tears, now sadness added to the anger, fell all at once. IU squirmed her arm to escape.

Sulli was on the side, watching.

Wooyoung then put all his strength at once and pulled IU to him and carried her bridal style. But it didn't feel bridal at ALL.

"Let me down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" IU shrieked. A teacher came by.

"What are you doing?" The teacher asked frantically.

"Everything's fine. You can leave. You know and trust me, right?" Wooyoung strained to make a smiled while trying to keep IU from moving. The teacher forced and smile and went back to her class.

Wooyoung left Sulli and walked outside the school. He already knew where IU's house was so he marched all the way there, not letting go of IU. When he arrived in front of the small house, he rang the doorbell. It was broken so he strained to knock. Now, IU was desperate.

"Please, Wooyoung, please, don't do this!!!!! Please, I beg you! Not to my parents...Not here!" IU pleaded, sobbing.

Wooyoung smiled slightly. As expected, she is afraid of her parents! I have to inform them about IU hitting a girl and she'll learn a lesson! Wooyoung thought, proud of himself. He thought he was doing the right thing to do.

BUT.....why is IU so afraid? Why is she so freaking desperate? Why is she.....sobbing? As a narrator, I'll tell you why............................................