Believe Your GIRLFRIEND!!!

Letters to Hell...

"Wooyoung, I never knew you were such a low person." Jieun glared at Wooyoung.

"W-what? Why?" Wooyoung stuttered, puzzled.

"You...You!!!" Jieun's eyes teared up. "You told Sulli to break off the relationship with me? HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?"

"What?! I never told her to do that!" Wooyoung denied.

"Oh really??? She told me that you did. And I know that she'll listen to you. Don't lie, Wooyoung. Don't go lower than you are." Jieun looked straight in his eyes and demanded the truth.

Then Wooyoung had a flashback.

(Talking to Sulli a week ago at school)

"Sulli, leave me alone and go hang out with Jieun." I remember saying.

"What?" She seemed confused. "Jieun? I told you not to worry about her! She has Yoona!"

"No! You know what?" I stopped walking and faced her. She stopped walking too. "I don't want to hang out with you if you are gonna be a bad friend to Jieun. And if you don't wanna be friends with her anymore, then tell her and break off the relationship COMPLETELY! Don't just leave her hanging!" I yelled.

Sulli frowned at me. "O-okay, oppa. You don't have to yell at me, it's not a big deal." Sulli walked off.

(Flashback ends)

"Wait.....I think I know what Sulli is talking about..." Wooyoung's face reddened. "But I didn't mean it in that way!!!"

"See?" Jieun rolled her small hands into a tight fist. "SEE?!? Are you still trying to lie? I'm SICK of your lies, SICK OF YOUR CRAP!!!"

"Jieun, I'm sorry! I-I...." Wooyoung's face hardened. "You know what? I'm mad too. I want to be with you SO bad, Jieun. So I'm not gonna wimp out anymore. I'm seriously gonna do SOMETHING about this for you Jieun. From the beginning, I promised you that I'll give you ANYTHING for you in return. I'm not gonna wimp out or lie or try to make you happy by buying you things. I'm gonna come straight out to Tiffany about my feelings and somehow make Sulli be sorry and want you back. I promise that Jieun. Because I know I love you."

I don't have much confidence but i have to try! Wooyoung thought bravely.

"No, Wooyoung oppa....I don't even know you....You don't even know me! So how can you love me?" Jieun frowned and tears fell. "We didn't even get the time to get to know each other, oppa...We couldn't because of all the drama. I HATE the drama because I really want to get to know you!!!"

"My beautiful, I'll tell you anything about myself. EVERYTHING! I love everything about you, my parents are rich and demanding, they arranged a marriage for me and Tiffany, they're stubborn, I live in a mansion, I have more than fifty maids at my house, I never repeat any clothing. I might seem like I'm bragging but I hate all that, Jieun. I hate all that....The only thing that seems to give me happiness is you.....You make me live, Jieun, make my heart beat." Wooyoung stepped towards Jieun and put his warm hand on her soft cheek.

"I want to know you more. I want to know you until there's nothing more to know. But I want to know you even after I know everything about you." Jieun finally smiled. "So I forgive you. For everything. But you have to promise me that you'll do something about Tiffany and Sulli. You promised and that's why I'm forgiving you, okay?"

Wooyoung spread into a wide smile, nodding frantically, and pulled his happiness right into his arms. He felt so happy and so excited and SOOOOO relieved that he hugged her SO tight. Jieun giggled and wiped her tears and wiped her love's tears for him.

"What should I call you? I'm gonna call you beautiful because you're so beautiful." Wooyoung chuckled and Jieun jokingly hit him on the back while still hugging.

"I'll call you....oppa!" Jieun said cutely. "I'll call you Wooyoung oppa because I might get you mixed up with Taecyeon oppa, Yunho oppa, Taeyang oppa,"

"Okay, okay stop before I get jealous!" Wooyoung released her and pouted cutely.

"Oh there's more!"

"No, no! Don't say their names!!! You know what, don't call me Wooyoung oppa! Call me something special!" Wooyoung said.

"Something special? Alright...." Jieun smiled sweetly at her new lover. "What about...my milky prince?"

Both smiled, feeling it is the perfect nickname.

"And my milky princess." And Wooyoung leaned in for a short but heavenly, milky kiss. When their lips touched, sparks flied all over in their bodies.

YOONA AND SIWON AT A DATE AT CAFE.

"I can't believe you flirted with Sooyoung RIGHT in front of me." Yoona on her straw and avoided looking at Siwon. Siwon just sighed frustratedly.

"I didn't flirt with her! She's just my childhood friend!" Siwon grabbed Yoona's hand but Yoona pulled herself away. "I only love you, I'm being serious! I don't play with love."

"Yeah, yeah, that's what you say. And that's good! That's good." Yoona sarcastically said.

"What are you saying?" SIwon now became angry. "Are you doubting me?"

"No, of course I'm not. Why would I doubt you put your hands all over a childhood friend?" Yoona innocently on her straw some more. Siwon then pounced on the table and people stared but he didn't care.

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!! I LOVE YOU AND THAT'S IT! I DON'T LOVE ANYONE ELSE, HOW CLEAR DO I HAVE TO BE?!?" Siwon yelled. Warmth swarmed through Yoona's heart but she tried not to show it in her face.

"Okay, thanks." Yoona smiled, not sincerely.

"Yoona, I've never been in a love like this! You have to understand how much I love you!" Siwon hesitated a little but shook his head and stood up. Yoona frowned, confused why he's standing. Then Siwon gripped Yoona's wrist really hard and pulled her to him. He grabbed her head, in front of EVERYONE, and kissed her passionately.

Yoona didn't respond at first cuz she was so shocked, but began to get into it.

Yoona wrapped Siwon's neck around with her long arms and shoved her tongue inside his mouth. Siwon was shocked at first but shoves his own in too. They start to moan and make out more, touching each other in inappropriate places.

"Ummm....Excuse me?" Yoona released Siwon first and turned around to see an awkward waitor. "Please....don't do......that in here." The waitor's face reddened of embarrassment.

Yoona wiped and smiled. "I'm sorry. How much is the check?" She quickly paid for her drink, took a glance at Siwon, and left the store. Siwon was a little bit dazed so he couldn't move for the few first seconds. He was too surprised. But when he realized Yoona had already gone out of the building, he ran out after her.

"Yoona, Yoona! Where are you going? I just kissed you in public!!!" Siwon caught up with her and grabbed her shoulder.

"So?" She simply replied. "A kiss doesn't make up for everything. Even if I enjoyed the kiss, I wouldn't know if you do that to every girl you meet. I still don't trust you." And with that, Yoona ran away to her car and quickly drove away before Siwon can catch up.

I wish we weren't in this stupid situation so I can make out with him all we want!!! He's such a good kisser... Yoona touched her still-moist lips and sighed. From ALL the many guys I've kissed, he is the BEST one by far...........

SULLI'S AUTHOR POV. AFTER SCHOOL. (sulli didn't come to school this day and she was waiting at the exit for wooyoung and jieun)

What the..... Sulli thought as she squinted her eyes to see two familiar people walking together. Is that....Wooyoung oppa and JIEUN???

Sulli was planning something REALLY sneaky to recieve pity and love by her only love, Wooyoung oppa and no anger anymore. She was sick of getting yelled at by Wooyoung oppa!

"Wooyoung oppa!!!" She waved frantically. Wooyoung looked at her and his face expressions froze.

Why is he acting like that? Sulli thought as she continued to call his name and wave.

Sulli saw Jieun drag Wooyoung oppa towards Sulli. Sulli smiled satified.

"Hi Jieun! Hi Wooyoung oppa!" Sulli didn't feel all that happy because Jieun and Wooyoung oppa were together, but she acted like it.

"Hi Sulli..." Jieun replied awkwardly, linking arms with Wooyoung.

SHE'S LINKING ARMS WITH HIM?????!!! WHY!!!!!!

"Hi Sulli. Why weren't you at school today?" Wooyoung oppa asked. Sulli was still staring at their linked arms with her eyes bulging out and almost forgot to reply.

"O-oh....Oh!" Sulli suddenly got into acting mode. "Wooyoung oppa, I'm so glad you're here....I needed you so badly...I need someone's shoulder to cry on..." She put her sad face on.

"What? Why? What happened?" Wooyoung oppa released Jieun's arm and walked closer to Sulli.

"This morning my....my only aunt died! She was my only aunt, I have no other aunts...And she died!" Sulli forced the tears to slide down her cheeks. Wooyoung oppa then hugged her and she knew it was mission accomplished. She accidently smiled and Jieun saw!

But who cares if Jieun sees. No one is gonna believe her that I'm lying about this! Ha!!! Sulli smirked at Jieun so she can see more clearly that she is just acting. Wooyoung oppa was hugging Sulli so he couldn't see. She saw Jieun's pitiful face into a shocked, confused face.

"I'm so sorry, Sulli....Is that why you missed school today?" Wooyoung released her and faced her so Sulli quickly returned to her sad face again.

"Yes! That's why I had to miss school today.....I really need a shoulder to cry on today....Can I go to your house just for today??" Sulli hoped he would say yes.

"Well....." Wooyoung hesitated and looked at Jieun. She saw Jieun frowning and pouting.

"Please....I think I'm gonna die with nobody to listen to me!" Sulli fake-begged.

"Okay." Wooyoung smiled at Sulli and looked away from Jieun. HAH!!!

"Thank you so much, oppa!!!" She fake sobbed and went into Wooyoung's warm, big arms.

JIEUN'S POV

Did....did I just see her smile?!? I thought, looking closely at Sulli's face. She smirked. WHAT?!?

And....again, WHAT? She's asking MY MILKY PRINCE to be over at his house?!? What kind of plan is this??? She's going WAYYY too far!!!!

I was supposed to go have a playdate with my milky prince today!!!!! Our first official date!!!

My milky prince looked at me with the I'm-thinking-about-letting-Sulli-come-to-my-house-and-breaking-our-date face. NOOOOO!!!!!

"Oppa, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked my milky prince as he said okay to Sulli. I couldn't call him 'my milky prince' at the time though.

I pulled him aside so I can talk to him without Sulli hearing us.

"Oppa, she's faking it!!!" I said.

"I told you not to call me oppa!" Wooyoung squished the side of my stomach and winked. "And no she's not faking. Just because she told you that she hates you, doesn't mean you can assume she's lying about a passed away family member. That's really rude and cruel, Jieun. You can't be that kind of person because I didn't fall in love with that personality. I fell in love with the other one."

"No, Sulli smirked at me!!! I saw!!!" I tried to convince him. But he just frowned at me as to scold me.

"Jieun, I'm really disappointed in you." He said. Tears rushed to my eyes. WHY WON'T HE BELIEVE HIS OWN GIRLFRIEND AND BELIEVE HIS....HIS......LOVE ANTAGONIST!!!???!!!

"Oppa, I'm being serious!!!" I said angrily, stomping my foot. I stole a glance at Sulli and she was casually playing with her hair. UGH THAT MONSTER!!!!!

"You know what, Jieun? You should just go home if you're gonna act like this. I don't wanna see your face if you're gonna be so disrespectful to a girl who just lost a family member." Wooyoung gave me another second to apologize but I didn't. I just glared at him and Sulli. So he turned away from me coldly and walked away with Sulli.

...

......

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!